It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reward for Citizens Arrest of Tony Blair for War Crimes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Could he not then be arrested under anti-terror laws??

Surely these arrests on suspicion may be elligible for this man?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by noangels

You can go to war without UN authority, Kosovo is a prime example. UN did not sanction the invasion.

And yes, I will go to Iraq and tell the population that they are better off without a fascist dictator who used chemical weapons against the Kurds and Southern Iraqi's

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

And yes, I will go to Iraq and tell the population that they are better off without a fascist dictator who used chemical weapons against the Kurds and Southern Iraqi's

There are rumours floating around the it was not actually Saddam who ordered the gassing of the Kurds.

But was actually the Iranians.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

If you / we are wrong about this... what else are we wrong about?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

You can go to war without UN authority, Kosovo is a prime example. UN did not sanction the invasion.

At the Chilcot Enquiry yesterday we heard from Lord Goldsmith the highest ranking legal person in the UK at the time the decision for UK to attack Iraq was made and he has admitted that the war was illegal, that further clearance from the UN would be needed, right up till a few days before the attack took place. At the enquiry he was asked what made him change his mind and his answer was less than satisfactory.

Some of the lawyers in the office where he worked resigned in protest at his change of mind becasue they claim the situation had not changed and the attack was illegal.

Lord Goldsmith explained there were 4 reasons that you could legally attack another country

1 They attacked you first
2 Humanitarian reasons, ie to save the population
3 UN authority
4 another reason i can't remember right now.

He went to explain that 3 of the 4 reasons given did not apply in the Iraq case, and so it was only with UN authority that the attack was deemed legal, but only days before he had been arguing for a long time that that authority did not exist.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Aren't they the chemical weapons that were supplied or at least components supplied by the United States and some European countries?

Saddam was a brutal dictator, but there are many others.

Don't tell me they really went in to Iraq to play the good humanitarians all in the name of liberty and democracy.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

I wonder how long before PayPal drops the account ?

It didn't take to long!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

....although security will be tighter than a ducks back passage.

an' that's watertight!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway

Yes, you are absolutely right. My problem is that even the mention of the man makes my blood boil. .....
I do feel for his wife and 4 kids ... imagine being related to somebody so hated by so many ?

Cheri????? Are you for real? Don't you remember those crocodile tears when she defended buying her son a property via an Aussi con-artist?
And taking a hairdresser with her on the election campaign at the expense of the labour party (£400 a day to have your hair done? ffs!!)

Naaa....his wife is as rotten as he is!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by skem64

I wonder how long before PayPal drops the account ?

It didn't take to long!

They are now using TipIt for donations.

I have never heard of this but looks quite interesting alternative to horrendous PayPal.

Can anyone vouch for it ?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
news.sky.com... os=Politics_Carousel_Region_1&lid=ARTICLE_15537885_Iraq_Inquiry%3A_Protester_Restrained_Trying_To_Perform_Citizens_Arrest_On_Tony_Blair_

An anti-war protester has been restrained by police after trying to perform a citizen's arrest on Tony Blair at the Iraq Inquiry.

And so it begins...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Thanks for the update.

Your link does not work so I have tried to make a working one

Cant get to work so here is the url www.tinyurl.com/ygrdvts

[edit on 29-1-2010 by bigyin]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
www.heraldsun.com.au...

AN anti-war protester was restrained by police after trying to perform a citizen's arrest on Tony Blair at the Iraq Inquiry.

Grace McCann was held back by police as the former prime minister left the QEII Centre, after a day of giving evidence to the inquiry panel.

She was inspired by a website, arrestblair.org, offering a reward to people "attempting a peaceful citizen's arrest" on Blair "for crimes against peace".

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The word "idiot" comes to mind.

These individuals are pathetic, why not protest outside the Iranian embassy and support the Iranian opposition battle for democracy?

I hope the police use anti-terrorism laws against him.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

These individuals are pathetic, why not protest outside the Iranian embassy and support the Iranian opposition battle for democracy?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Hmm very harsh words there...

I think it's rather fitting that Blair SHOULD have to worry about being the most hated man in the UK. After all on his orders babies and women have been blown to bits.

Whether the law was legal or not, it was immoral and has cost thousands of lives.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
I think it's rather fitting that Blair SHOULD have to worry about being the most hated man in the UK. After all on his orders babies and women have been blown to bits.

Whether the law was legal or not, it was immoral and has cost thousands of lives.

Seriously, grow up. Regardless of what you think about Blair and Bush, neither deliberately targeted women and children.

You are forgetting Blair negotiated the end to the IRA terrorist campaign. Is that a bad thing? well, if you support terrorism that is...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Seriously, grow up. Regardless of what you think about Blair and Bush, neither deliberately targeted women and children.

You are forgetting Blair negotiated the end to the IRA terrorist campaign. Is that a bad thing? well, if you support terrorism that is...

Im sorry infinte for a second i almost believed that you were telling me to grow up because i have an opinion that differs from yours.

Neither deliberately targetted women and children, quite true... But then again that won't bring them back alive now will it?

Now if you don't mind, i'll go and grow up. Thanks for the advice.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Maybe not personally but I have seen video footage of some US soldiers bombing civililians who were running to escape the bombs and bullets

I think Mo probably done more than he did.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join