It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A collection process

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
If we ever get to announce to the world that ET exists there has to be something to go along with that announcement namely a terrestrial officer and the collection of that terrestrial officer. Where we get to observe that collection process just like we get to observe the fireworks on the fourth of July. A terrestrial officer is not just simply born he is made before he is born and made much like a Marine is made except through a trade of experimentation for technology. This experimentation he went through will be something to be seen during his collection process to be made whole again. His existence before this collection process is not much as the ufo pumps the life force into him. as his friends and the prophetic holiness church have informed him that you are real smart you just do not know it yet. You know you are different i'll find you a bride and it wont be mine. this then is the terrestrial officer as he awaits to fill his position. I hope to invent a game some day based on the idea of a terrestrial officer and name it StarDust A Nonterrestrial game with the lockheed martin star on it. "By far, reality is the best invention yet." T.O. Denver on the Intelligent Design and the "NOW!' for the eternal presence of military perfection!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denver
His existence before this collection process is not much as the ufo pumps the life force into him. as his friends and the prophetic holiness church have informed him that you are real smart you just do not know it yet. You know you are different i'll find you a bride and it wont be mine.

im sorry, but whaaaaaaaat?!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by james420

And so I'm telling you... Say what? Maybe this wil help... So they say absolutes are unobtainable the logics but I disagree it is the infinite which is unobtainable because the absolute value of every real number will be either + or 0.

Say whaaaaat is just the response that I am looking for Coooool!

join