It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who post a prediction which fails should have a permanent mark on their avatar.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
oh and let's not forget that this is a conspiracy themed website.

it goes without saying that any thread or topic disucssed could end up being total BS, even if we think we have all the facts.

Then why the hell are you on ATS or BTS. Please tell me. Where you hoping to find something good, down to earth? quit being a
and get use to it. This is ATS, made for people who love conspiracies.

Oh my prediction for December 21, 2012. Three will be these end of the world parties all around the English speaking world and then some. Lets party like it 1999. But don't be surprise you wake up like this

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Your logic may seem OK to you, But think of it in a different context. Look at it through someone elses eyes!

But it IS in a different context. I'm not trying to create a master race or invade anywhere or commint genocide... You know what, If the T&C's allowed it, I'd call you a massive freakin idiot but alas, I can't.

Lets just forget this idea then as most people don't like it....or me for thinking of it.:bnghd:

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Chonx]

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I posted multiple predictions and they all came true. Can I have cookies or access to the 'really above top-secret' section now? I promise I won't troll on pain of having to send you cookies and pineapple gift-bags.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join