It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr David Kelly post mortem to be kept secret for 70 years

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

Like I said, I'll be amazed if you get a positive response as I suspect regardless of which party is in charge, the lies and the cover ups are too deeply ingrained in the security services to ever be exposed.

That said, with our human rights being increasingly suppressed it is important to let TPTB know that we are not happy.

A letter to the Shadow Home Secretary, Chris Grayling may be the way forward rather than speaking to some spotty f***wit at party HQ.....!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
There isn't a week that goes by without me thinking about this man, he reported to his friends and family that 'they' were going to kill him and make it look like a suicide. Tony Blair is the devil in my book, if he didn't order it he knew about it.

You see Dr Kelly knew what was going to happen in Iraq so he decided to speak out about it, he was the instigator to the government 'sexed' up WMD claims, the BBC television network ran in 2003, they had to silence him quickly to maintain relations with America.

Tony Blair has left office and will never be tried for his crimes, IMO he should hang for what he started in Iraq.

Dr Kelly RIP.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
has the bbc reported on this?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

Not that I've seen, or can find by google news searching

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
BBC reference:

Dr Kelly had been one of the few to examine, prior to its publication, the Government dossier that declared that Saddam Hussein had Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs) which could strike Britain in 45 minutes. The claim was used by Mr Blair in 2002 as a central justification for a war against Iraq. The Government was incensed when Dr Kelly emerged as the source for the BBC’s story. He was forced to appear before television cameras giving evidence to a House of Commons committee. Later he was taken away to be interviewed by the British intelligence services in a safe-house. In a telephone call shortly before his death, Dr Kelly said he would not be surprised “if my body was found in the woods

Many Government critics, including Norman Baker, the campaigning Liberal Democrat MP, have claimed that Dr Kelly was murdered. A film, Anthrax War, alleged that Dr Kelly, who was the head of biological defence at Porton Down, the Government’s secret military research establishment in Wiltshire,

Dr Kelly was murdered

[edit on 25-1-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Yes they've reported on the death, but not on the 70 year cover up, as far as I can see anyway

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Pockets]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
and they wonder why conspiracy theorists exist. I've always known there was something wrong with this case, and now we have confirmation. Out of all the conspiracies over the last decade, this is the one that has screamed "assassination" from day one.

we should all join the March against Tony Blair on friday. I'm definately gonna go down. you dont have to yell or scream or take banners, just being there and adding to the numbers is all that's required

[edit on 25-1-2010 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets

Originally posted by alienesque

Not that I've seen, or can find by google news searching

ive been searching too....and found nothing..

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

I can ony see the UK papers reporting it, nothing from the BBC at the moment, give it time.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Something I found on sky news

GEOFF HOON - Defence Secretary He denied any government conspiracy to "out" Dr Kelly and insisted he did not take the key decision to name the expert. The Intelligence Select Committee branded some of his evidence on Dr Kelly as "potentially misleading".

news.sky.com... ry&lpos=searchresults

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I am angered by this coverup and have emailed my MP asking for him to look into the exact law he has used to prevent this information from being made public.
If you are from the UK and want to do something about it then you can write to your MP asking for them to look into this, the more people we can get to email them then the better chance we have of getting this raised in Parliament
You can email them directly from this site, just put in your postcode and they will tell you which MP represents you and you can draft your email from there.

www.writetothem.com...

Come on people lets do this because if we don't it will just get buried never to be heard of again.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mclarenmp4

Not too sure about that, but let me know the outcome please

Your MP will be able to help you with such areas as: * Tax problems involving HM Revenue & Customs (but not such areas as the council tax, which is paid to your local authority). * Problems dealt with by the Department of Health such as hospitals and the National Health Service, if you are in England. The Scottish Parliament and the Welsh Assembly are responsible for health matters in Scotland and Wales respectively. * Problems dealt with by the Department of Work and Pensions such as benefits, pensions and national insurance (but not problems with the social services department of your local authority). * Problems dealt with by the Home Office such as immigration. * In England, matters such as school closures and grants which are dealt with by the Department for Children, Schools and Families (but not day to day problems involving schools which are run by their governors and your local education authority). In Scotland and Wales the devolved Parliament and Assembly respectively are responsible for education matters. Your MP is not there to help you in private disputes with other individuals or with companies who have sold you faulty goods, nor, for example, to interfere with decisions made by courts.

www.writetothem.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
When Tony Blair was elected I truly believed that we were witnessing something new and good.

Oh how we were cheated and misled.

And nothing proves this more than the Dr Kelly affair.

If Blair didn't actually order his death than I suspect that he was at least aware of it.
He was then a party to covering up the true events and misleading Parliament.

Blair's successor Brown has subsequently become a party to this cover up, (if he wasn't already), by allowing this to happen.

The wilful disregard for truth and openess and arrogant and disdainful dismissiveness shown towards the people of this country by these two people and their supporters knows no bounds.

Both of them should be tried in a court of law for conspiracy to murder, misleading Parliament and Treason.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

I have used this website previously for contacting my MP on matters outwith those specified in the text you quoted and have had good responses.

I will let you know how I get on.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I suspect the reason that TPTB will give for the 70 year cover up will be for National Security reasons, that's what they use most of the time. I could be wrong but didn't they use this for Princess Di's cover-up?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Chuffer

"Last night, the Ministry of Justice was unable to explain the legal basis for Lord Hutton’s order."

They can't just say National Security, and there is no law that states that they can block this information from the public

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
some establishment crony in The TImes was reported as saying it was to "protect his family", never in all my puff, how can they say this with a straight face

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

Pockets, I've found an audio recording of my MP, Norman Baker speaking on the subject of Dr Kelly and WMDs in Lewes.. the audio runs to about 1 1/2 hours covering the topic and a Q&A from the audience afterwards.

Hope you find it interesting.

www.radio4all.net...

Edit to add: he left the front bench to persue this case... and I hope he doesn't give up until it is resolved

[edit on 25/1/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Excellent, I shall put it on now, I Think it's quite Honourable what this MP has done, by giving up his position to further the investigation

Good job, *'d

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

Your Welcome, since Norman Baker has put a lot of work delving into the lies that surround this case I'm always interested in what he has to say on the matter..

This case is more than it seems, which leads me to question the other recent suicides, like that of Timothy Hampton who worked with Dr kelly.
en.wikipedia.org...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join