It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction to My understanding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Who am i... i am a person that believes in everyone being equal, no one being better than anyone else, a person who strives to be the best they can possibly be without hurting or inconviencing anyone in the proccess, i believe that people are put on this planet for a reason, and that reason does not involve all the materialistic things that we want or possess. i beleive that one of the main purposes in life is to find a female companion who can share love,understanding and reproduce to form a family. So many of us wonder what our purpose in life is, so many people that i have spoken to, say that they also wanted to know what there purpose in life was until they found someone, that they could share all of there deepest feelings, most intimate desires and formed a family, once you bring a child into this world, our biggest gift in life, that it takes two people to create another being who we can form and educate, share love and joy and transform our positive energy into this other being so that when we leave this world our energy in understanding and values can live on ,hopefully to make the world a better place, everything in life starts with a seed....

I think that if one never experiences the gift of child birth, one can never really and truly say that hey have lived, only once we have reached an understanding of our true inner self, children should not be brought into this world as a result of going out one night getting horribly wasted going home with someone that you only met that one night and actually share no spiritual connection, because what is then the out come of the child to be born, completely oblivious to the real meaning of the passion understanding of why 2 people share the connection they do, only later in life to make the same mistakes , because there was no real structure in the childs life.

We have fallen into the trap lust which has resulted in a many children being brought into the world, without the understanding of the true comitment it entails.

I strive to make the world a better place, by sharing my veiws and ideals of greater understanding

with this i leave you for now.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
My respect for your thougts on life.

I share your ideas and i think it is souch a big part of life and survival it's only natural to do so.

I didn't experience the joy of being a father yet. I'm still waiting for a dumb enough victim to get caughtby my charming presence.

I suggest you do not offer you're unconditional way of thinking to people who won't be willing to offer you the same in return.
Disapointment and misuse will lurk around the corner.

Welcome.

peace !!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.

I hope it is acceptable that after bringing life to two children I nipped that in the bud and wanted no more.

Raising children is the hardest and most important job I've ever done.

In a perfect world we would meet, fall in love, have children and spend the remainder of our lives enjoying what God has given us to use as ours.

But then there is the dark side of our world that does not want us happy.

But I do like your idea and wish it could be so.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

But I do like your idea and wish it could be so.

It could be so. This is what I do not get about human kind....Billions of people think that they are powerless to the PTB, it is not that difficult to take back what is rightfully yours- your world and your freedom. The only problem we face is the greed that has overtaken the majority of humans as a result of the material world we live in....Read, 'Ego, The False Center'. It will give you a better understanding as to what we are dealing with here, It is a personal battle.

I often wonder what capabilities a child would have if they were not brought up in everyday society, who knows? It could be magical!

[edit on 23/01/2010 by jinx880101]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

But then there is the dark side of our world that does not want us happy.

these are the forces that we should clearly try and avoid as i mentioned earlier, we know what is right and what is wrong, but bringing life into the world definately has more meaning when we know abit more about ourselves, and as i always say we put ourselves where ever we are, everthing is as it should be.

thanks, nice to meet you

[Mod Edit - insert proper quote tags]

[edit on 24/1/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I disagree, it's not about populating an already overpopulated planet.

it is about what you can do to be remembered in a good way for more than a generation if you pass on.

welcome.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

only once we have reached an understanding of our true inner self, children should not be brought into this world as a result of going out one night getting horribly wasted going home with someone that you only met that one night and actually share no spiritual connection, because what is then the out come of the child to be born, completely oblivious to the real meaning of the passion understanding of why 2 people share the connection they do, only later in life to make the same mistakes , because there was no real structure in the childs life.

i never said anything about every over populating an already populated world, thus being the reason... read carefully first

[Mod Edit - insert proper quote tags]

[edit on 24/1/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xeroxphaze

Welcome aboard...

For your Safety Please keep all arms, limbs and vital organs in the tram while we are moving. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. Taking pictures of the indigenous wild life is permitted within the designated areas ONLY!

Upon request ATS will provide the necessary debriefing and deprogramming protocols after each session. It is highly recommended to participate in all applicable threads of your interests.

PEACE

Slay

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by xeroxphaze

Hi and welcome to the ATS / BTS forums, if you have any questions feel free to message me or any staff member anytime, there is a link at the bottom of every post,

The Introduction Forum is for introductions… To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic. ATS has a twenty post requirement before a new member can start a thread on the myriad of ATS fora… “Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Mod Note: Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself. At this time you are limited to only replying to any threads you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, and you will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. At present your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Here are some links that may answer any questions you may have also.

A Guide to BBCode on ATS

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Take you time and enjoy your self

Sauron.

new topics

top topics

join