It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Satanism is on an astonishing scale

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
In California during 1980s there was significant amount of masonic/christian activity involving " Manifest Destiny "
Many people tried to bring about the Anti Christ. They planned to make Demon Baby, they injected the child with steroids and who else knows, they did many things that are not normal or appropriate the details are graphic.

The people would have been intending to have brought about Satan, or lucifer - the light bringer
to be consistent with religious texts, this would be Saint Kevin and Christ. The people /church annoints christ or antichrist. The people choose christ or antichrist.

Grand Pumbah

Saint Kevin is in the Second Order of Irish Saints

- " be kind to others "

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

Originally posted by mr-lizard
As an atheist - i think most satanists are fools.

From my experience, satanist tend to be egotistical, self-centred, angst-ridden no gooders.

Really? How many have you met? Can you count them on one hand? Where is this hotbed of Satanism because it is DEAD where I live.

No offence but you're worshiping something created Christianity/ paganism/ budhism , hinduism...

No offense but you have no clue what you are talking about. You do not know what we worship so you must not know all that many.

Your reactionary acts fuel Christianity, you're quite simply the antithesis of the reflection you wish to be.

Idiots.

Thank you for saying so much ignorant crap and then calling us idiots. I love irony.

Really? Most can be found at your local high school. Usually they grow out of it when they hit the age of 18 and lose most of their angst. I see you still have a lot of yours, don't worry that too will pass.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Satanism is not the real threat though! It's a diversion provided by RAND to distract us from their activity.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned
This guy tells an interesting and entertaining story, but I don't think that there is any reason to believe him. The serious investigations into satanism all conclude that it is not wide spread, and the FBI has formally concluded that the scale of it is very small.

My point is that there is a lot of evidence to discredit the idea that satanic ritual abuse and sacrifice is widespread. You can't just go around claiming whatever you want without backing it up(I'm talking about Icke here not the OP), and saying you know people who were in on it really isn't very convincing. "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." There is no compelling evidence to support Icke's claims.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by OnceReturned]

The thing is its something like getting into the mob. I have know folks that have been doing this for generations in their families. Not to mention whatever advanced levels are beyound. Recruting is done in steps, slowly intruducing the new subject so as to look for classic sighns of someone that might tell of say child sacrifice if they were to incounter it later.

It would probably be many times the ease infiltrating the mob than a serious satanic group. Plus an agent may discover things, people, ect that maybe he shouldnt have. It has often be claimed by higher level escapees that the cults have protection.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I am investigating satanic cults in Canada,and i was wondering if anyone has any intel that might help me in my investigations like even seers or channelers could also be helpful.we have had numerous problems with missing women and young men i feel that for decades now our child welfare system might of been a part of these satanic cults we have numerous reports of abuse and murder in foster homes infant deaths child abuse and sexual abuse in government sponsored adoptive homes.We have over 500 missing native women that the government and RCMP did nothing about for decades untill Canada started waking up.We have feet and body parts washing up on shore in the west coast an M.O of cults ie cutting up the victimes and dumping them in the ocean.We also have an unpresidentive amount of government agencies stealing infant native infants and native children/I am truley worried about my findings but i do not fear them and i wish to see to justice of the ages out here,and stop these cultists dead in their tracks. Please help us out here any intel could be helpful.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
...they're all extremely messed up misogynistic child abusers, as witness the recent thread on the 13-year old girl who got 90 lashes for a cellphone. And don't get me started on the sexual abuse in the Christian camps.

The baby sacrifice thing I've heard all my life, from Baptists who thought Catholics ate their kids, from Catholics who swore Protestants did, and so on, all equally delusional.

Hold on just a minute here. All the bad stuff you hear from the wacks of religion are from the religious' extremest sides. Just like Islam, other religions have uber serious members who are pretty messed up. I think it would be appropriate to identify the ones who have problems and separate them from the sane ones. Honestly I'm just saying...and while I respect what you're saying and I'm not at all defending those who are wack-jobs in the head when dealing with religion, I am trying to make a good name for the people who believe in religion in a better light.

Sorry, back onto topic though...

I don't know much about David Icke, although I've heard a little bit of his work from somewhere...I forget where though. Yeah, a big help I am. Though, I do believe that Satanism is a strong force when used in the right way. I read in a book dealing with magickal studies that most Satanism is just teenagers who are trying to find a way to rebel and that it's usually not taken seriously. But if it is it could be super dangerous.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

Icke, Arizona Wilder and others, are all right on the money with this one!

Someone posted that the FBI "determined" this isn't happening on a great scale...well, please google "Ted Gunderson" first and then we can talk...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Who would know more personally & intimately about Satanism than the FBI?

only the CIA, NSA, the Pentagon & perhaps MJ12.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I was baptized into the Church of Satan / Freemasonry as Satan

Saint Kevin Saint In Satan

I am the 13th bloodline of the Illuminati.

That is the Jesus -- Saint Kevin Saint In Satan line.

At Bohemian Grove, they call me Care, and most Bohemian Grovers do not realize I am also Molech.

I am part of Project Monarch... This is an offshoot of Project MK ULTRA

I am the Manchurian Candidate.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Coemgen
I was baptized into the Church of Satan / Freemasonry as Satan

Saint Kevin Saint In Satan

I am the 13th bloodline of the Illuminati.

That is the Jesus -- Saint Kevin Saint In Satan line.

At Bohemian Grove, they call me Care, and most Bohemian Grovers do not realize I am also Molech.

I am part of Project Monarch... This is an offshoot of Project MK ULTRA

I am the Manchurian Candidate.

and you are the parakletos, you are Bigfoot. You were raised in a tribe of yeti in the Himalayans.

Do you actually believe the things you say?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I am Kevin.

I am connected with the Redding Lodge.

Would you like to play Chesst?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Yet I think I will explain. People used to be covered in hair, until they started wearing clothes.

And the missing link.

If you are not up for Chesst, would you like to pay Circle.

The Breast Man ( like from the Holy Bible ) has the Pectoral Muscle Mass to crush skulls in the Circle.

Do not worry Chesst and Circle are just games.

I have never lost at either.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Yet I think I will explain. People used to be covered in hair, until they started wearing clothes.

And the missing link.

I don't know about you but my girlfriend says that I'm still (what you call) "covered in hair".

Am I the missing link?

If yes, should I go on spamming threads with unintelligible mumbo-jumbo?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Think about it like this buddy.

Watch Star Wars.

People used to look like Wookies or Chewbacca.

You are not as hairy nor as strong as Chewbacca.

Get over it.

You are Homo Sapiens Sapiens. The other species that we have developed from have not existed for thousands of years.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

what kind of medications are you supposed to be taking? I suggest visiting the doctor and getting a larger dose. What you are taking isn't cutting it.

I would love to play chesst. We shall battle at the masonic hall of records. I am sure you know where that is.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Medications: LOVE , THC , TLC

Nah... Lets do it in a park. We can mark out the playing area with chalk. So all the people can watch you lose.

Are you game?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Check the Masonic Hall of Records:

Name : Kevin Michael Palmer

LODGE : Reading
( it is in Redding, CA )

What did you find about me?

You do know where the Masonic Hall of Records is... You claim so... Let us see what you can find about me.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Check the Masonic Hall of Records:

Name : Kevin Michael Palmer

LODGE : Reading
( it is in Redding, CA )

What did you find about me?

You do know where the Masonic Hall of Records is... You claim so... Let us see what you can find about me.

what does it say on your dues card?

I'll wait right here.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

are you this Kevin Palmer?

Apparently a homosexual conservative. If so, you are very well presented. You have a lot of work posted on the internet. I am impressed.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Only a person with Christian views can even be a Satanist as Satan is ONLY a Christian concept/threat/boogyman etc..
David Ickes very name discredits threads here OP, i have noticed during the long stay here at ATS that many see him as a fraud or simply a 'mad' ex footballer..who knows, they may be right, but regardless of that i have come to find some very good information in his work, like everything and everyone else, you just have to sift through whats crap and what may not be..and everyones crapometer is set at different gauges of course.
Child sacrifices sadly to say isnt just a scare tactic or threat or fear mongering over the ages, anyone at all who has studied ancient religions, cultures, customs and so on, knows that such blood rites are very far from myth or misinformation no matter where that info comes froms. Even though not the huge rising scale spoke of in the video here, but its happening. and a lot more than many think or care to believe..
I would highly suggest anyone interested in such cases check into a book titled 'Blood Rites' and it speaks much of the Adam case of the boys torso found in the Themes the year 9/11 took place, so the incident was over shadowed. Credo Mutwa also helped in this case and it may shed some light on things for those not too sure. (if the book cant be found under the title, feel free to U2U me to tell me you cant find it and i will see what i can come up with) the case led back to South Africa i believe and ritual activities that are dripping with superstitions..but it is not just satanists who do such things..the Druids (the REAL origional Druids, not todays role playing robe lovers) were Pagan and they often did do human sacrificing though todays fluffy Druid light and love crowd deny it, they obviously know little history of what they supposedly follow..but many cultures, world wide, have for centuries practiced such Magicks and continue to do so.. The elite i do believe are also very much involved in the above mentioned ceremonies and rites, and i do have a very clear opinion that they have something to do with the innumerable unsolved child abductions and vanishings.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join