It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal career's UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
O.k. this may seem like an odd thing to discuss but I’ve recently been thinking a lot about the type of career that I want to go in my life (im determined im going to enjoy my job
) and I’ve been flicking through different possible careers to go into like Psychology fop example or even the army but right now im looking into maybe trying something that would really interest me which would be a job in something paranormal.

So I was wondering if any of you guys would have any advice or information to get me started so just anything really to do with a career in the paranormal would be appreciated as it’s something im seriously looking into as a possible career decision.

Thoughts….

Thanks.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Joined the elusive club of having a thread with no replies...

:shk:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Have you thought about Parapsychology? That may be something worth studying to get in to the field as it covers many areas of paranormal,

As with any carer in the "offbeat" topics you need to gain as much experience as you can,

Find out local ghost hunts check out paranormal meet up groups, learn and gain as much knowledge as you can,

Then you can hopefully bump in to an opportunity that gets you in to the door of paranormal work, be it studies on phenomenon's ect

You may also think of doing some basic science course to help you.
If your really serious too i would start getting an idea of some equipment that may be helpful..As listed below

"camera, a notebook, a tape recording device and a flashlight. More experienced paranormal investigators invest in EMF detectors or meters which pick up disturbances in electric and magnetic fields."

[edit on 22-1-2010 by asala]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

Hmm Oddly enough no I haven’t really given much thought into parapsychology for some reason I’ve been thinking about either doing one of the other lately.

Who knows though I may try just one of them as I would enjoy them or I may merge them into one we’ll see how it goes or what I can find.

And I’ve looked into some local paranormal investigators so I may contact them as well and see what they say.

So thanks Asala for all your help I appreciate it.

top topics

join