It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sukhoi Su-24BM T-60 T-60S izdelije 54 (advanced russian tactical bombers)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
No I meant the other features that are more attenuated towards a bomber role, but from your answer, I presume the PAK-FA is not envisioned as a swing role bomber?

Well, that is a complex question. In fact, do we have any 4+ or 5. generation fighter that is only a single role? Even the F-22A is able to effectively destroy the ground targets with JDAMs. PAK FA (for the Russian air force) needs to be primarily air to air fighter, but on the other hand if it should be successfull in the international market, it needs to be also much multirole than the F-22A, like the true multirole fighters such as Eurofighter, Rafale, Su-35S or Su-30MK. And the features developed for the izdelije 54 are more than 20 years old, so I am sure that Russians have much modern and perspective solutions now.

Originally posted by Academic painter
So there is no stealth for Russia... but they have developed Sukhoi 47 that is indeed very stealthy to all USA radars
Those are facts with no unneeded insults about rusted tech in Russia.

I will disagree on that. Su-47 Berkut has lowered RCS, but it is not very stealthy. The main reason is that it is nothing more than a very simplified technology demonstrator of the unique heavy FSW naval fighter Su-27KM. More info here:

www.hitechweb.genezis.eu...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Ok, Matej. How about mig 1.44? Officially it is not in production, but my close friend living in Siberia about 200km from Russian secret base and is spotting low flight testings with planes that he can only identify as mig 1.44, so the program is clearly continuing. All the pictures taken of this airplane can be seen on this base on all there is snow and ice... it is this base in Siberia. As he lives far away from civilization he also has quite a lot of different radio stations
and Russian military radio stations, so he listens sometimes the conversations from this base(hope no one from there is on this ATS or he will probably get his ass kicked
but I guess his father would help him since he works in this base). They are testing stealth of those variations of mig 1.44. I got message they have done major breakthrough to be the most invisible plan in the world in production if it get's to there. They were testing it with all advanced radars for stealth planes and got zero sight...

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Academic painter]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Academic painter....that he can only identify as mig 1.44....

There is only one flying prototype of the MiG 1.44 (and a few subscale unpowered models) and it is parked in the Zhukovsky airfield south-east from Moscow. It didnt see the air for a few years. It is visible outside of the hangar even on Google maps:

Google maps link

Everybody who visided MAKS aerosalon last year had the opportunity to see it.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
sorry wrong thread

[edit on 29/1/2010 by C0bzz]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
That is what this base in Siberis is called top secret base. The main goal of those bases are that anyone who would like to know more than they should cant. And great tactic is this, so everyone thinks the plane is grounded... But it's not. And it's not the only one made. Russia wants the world to think it's the only one and that only one is grounded... or the secret base would not be secret and secret project of 1.44 would not be secret anymore if everyone would know everything... But it is pointless for me to try prove you wrong on this one as I can't get to any official data on this for now... maybe during this year I will have something to post and than maybe you'll say I was right about this one

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I dont want to believe, I want to know. In todays world, even the USA with its economy cant afford two separate 5th generation fighter programs that are designed for the different tasks (production of the air superiority F-22 is stopped and the estimated numbers of the multirole F-35 in service are every year smaller and smaller). In that world you are claiming that the Russia with its significantly less powerfull economy can afford two programs of the *identical* fundamentally new air superiority fighters, just because the reason of this is that...... ?

I have heared the same BS that the F-22A is not the future of the USAF, because at Groom thay already have the squadrons of the 6th generation fighters. And that US government is willing to spend 150 bil. USD for the F-22 development and production just to make you think, that the F-22A is current state of the art fighter in service. To use the most diplomatic words that I am able to use - it lacks any common sense. Whats more - it lacks any evidence at all.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Russia has included in this program some of worlds most rich people and they are Russians. It is all busyness now... they have their share in selling those airplanes for outside Russia. And yes, it's secret for now... Busyness again...
If the "other side" would know how far they have gone with the success in those projects there is serious threat that the project would become compromised by espionage. No, I have no evidence of this planes being made course I would like to have my father alive for a few more years... When I can I will post here. All I can say is that those planes will be and already are state of art new generation planes based on Aurora propulsion project, highly stealthy and might get into other than military service as most of the money spend on them is of a commercial use of those Russian rich people. And the T*50 sukhoi is being invested by Russian government, so yes those are two different projects.
And as I believe the 1.44 is far ahead of T-50 as there is much more money to be spend on it

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Academic painter]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I am talking Above Top Secret ... Maybe this page should be called Prove it to me... And all you can find in internet and would like to talk about, course I have not seen single post here that has not like evidence from internet and pictures that anybody can see... so it is not even top secret ... where is the above top secret??? I talk above it, but I can not give you any evidence at this time.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I had my say in the other thread. I don't want it to look like a vendetta

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Academic painter - thank you. You said everything what I wanted to know, so now everybody can make his own conclusions and opinion. I did. No further comments needed.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If the posts could be short I d just say Welcome for your Thank you, but I had to type that much just to post_" Welcome", Matej.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join