It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"shape-shifting reptilians and you."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Hmmmm,

There's no special alignment with any black holes or suns or anything in the year 2012.

Plenty of info about how this the case if you care to look or ask an astrologer.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJ050
why do the greys want us to know about them vs living in secrecy? It seems they have done fine in secrecy these 1000's of years, why now?

Well, the greys don't exist until 2012, when multiple time-travellers will step outside of time, and thus become the greys, and thus be able to always have existed. For example, if something prevents time-travel from occuring in 2012, the greys would cease to exist, and our own reality would change into one in which they never had (ie. the dimension between the heaven and hell dimensions, in which the planet is destroyed).

Therefore, if time-travel does occur in 2012, and the greys come into being, then their existence will be disclosed whether they want it or not. That is why they have planned for disclosure to occur in 2012, even though they might be "happier" if they were never publically exposed. If they begin to exist then, they will be disclosed, so they plan on this event occuring in case, even if it doesn't end up occuring.

The reason for 2012 being the window for time-travel outside of time, and for the greys being disclosed then, is the alignment of the sun and galactic core, which will cause the distant galaxies to appear to vanish. It is during this event all the rest must occur.

Now do they already know the ones whom they are going to take, going to ascend going to descend to hell? Or is it up to free will where we go?

The greys have been following the ones they plan to take. For them, it will be a choice if they want to go with the greys. For everyone else, it will be a choice whether to remain or go with them, or to live on earth in either the "hell" dimension (under global martial law) or in the "heaven" dimension (under global / galactic democracy).

When Dec 21st midnight arrives, will it be seen world wide by all, as in when we go outside at midnight will we be able to look up and see this?

Yes. The ability to manifest our own realities will be realised by all during the eclispe of sun and galactic core. How we use that will determine our reality, such that, for those who go crazy and start manifesting fear and violence, they will be confined to reincarnate for 1000 years in the "hell" dimension. For those who remain calm, and who manifest knowledge and peace, they will be allowed to choose "heaven" or to help in "hell." If they choose to help the hell dimension, they will go with the greys, who can go back and forth between the "heaven" and "hell" dimensions.

Will we be able to enter it and leave with these greys?

Yes, if we remain at peace during the event, we will be able to see the disclosure of the greys who will come to exist during it. They will help us use our manifestation ability to contribute to global and galactic societies, and for those who survive by desiring ideals like democracy and pure mathematics, they will become the greys, and be able to come and go between the dimensions, and to help others learn how to manifest peace.

(cont.)

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

You also say we are unable to see the reptilian form, however on this day will we see these leaders and elites for what they are?

Some of us can see them now, but only using ESP. The reptilians themselves will only appear as they truly are to those in 2012 who will continue to live, along with the reptilians, in the "hell" dimension under martial law. The reptilians will survive for a while in DUMBs, but during that time (between 2012 and 2029) they will trying to murder off anyone left alive on the surface of earth who is not a reptilian like them. They won't succeed, of course (they never do), and there is a light at the end of the tunnel even in the hell dimension, 1000 years later, when the dimensions will cross again. In point of fact, not many of the reptilians in the DUMBs will survive 2029, either. Only those who repent of their fear manifesting will continue to live in the "hell" dimension, and not be outright destroyed with the planet earth by Apophis.

will we remember this life when this happens? Will I be able to find my family or will they be able to come with me when we ascend or choose to go with the greys?

Yes, but the part of our relatives we hold within our own minds as memories will be crystalised into our own manifestation, and each of them will also have their own realm, such that they will be individual and unique from us, but may cross into our realms when they like, and we may cross into theirs. After manifestation is achieved by all, and once those who cannot use it for just right reasons have been quarantined in "hell," then we who remain will be "light beings" who live beyond material reality, but who can manifest bodies as the "greys."

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic
There's no special alignment with any black holes or suns or anything in the year 2012.

There's alot of proof this will occur, astrology aside, provided by astornomy. Check this thread out on my own forum with some info on it:
www.benpadiah.com...
For good measure, the black-hole in question is in the core of our own galaxy, so when they talk about the sun eclipsing galactic core, that's what it means.

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Great info...simply amazing, so your saying theres a chance something may prevent this event from occurring in 2012 and the greys wont exist to disclose information, I wonder if they reptilians have something planned already to stop the time travel thus being the greys never exist and they defeat them and kept us as sheeple. Now if this happens, basically those who remain calm and seek knowledge will be alright? So those like us who have been seeking information will more than likely seek knowledge vs trembling in terror and breaking out panic which will result staying in the hell realm to relearn? Aside from those the greys have been watching to take, the ones whom they have not been watching but during the event are seeking knowledge vs panic, they will be able to go with those whom the greys have selected...If I read correctly? I really just hope these reptilians fail to find a way to stop this event in 2012. Also what about the children are they condemned to hell? You say those who manifest fear will remain in the hell dimension for 1000 years, well when this event happens, the children are not awake or dont have the knowledge to know not to fear what is happening. So if they break out in fear and panic being they are kids does that automatically condemned them if their parent or parents are awake and advance? Along with people companion pets, they will be left to suffer and starve, fend for their own while we go on?

[edit on 24-1-2010 by JJ050]

[edit on 24-1-2010 by JJ050]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn

The people who we most often see manifesting the shape-shifting disability are, now, the only people on earth who have been directly exposed to such time-travel technologies

I have to disagree with you.

Note, however, that not only those who have been exposed to time-travel tech directly shape-shift. There are also mutants who can shape-shift without having ever been, themselves, directly and knowingly exposed to time-travel tech, in such a way as, for example, being abducted by a UFO, or shown a DUMB, or even having a vision that later comes true. These mutants, if they shape-shift reptilian, will still hold the same belief-structure based on fear and the hind-brain as the reptilians who shape-shift from exposure, that being the desire to bring about the "Apocalypse" and destroy planet earth.

something may prevent this event from occurring in 2012 and the greys wont exist to disclose information, I wonder if they reptilians have something planned already to stop the time travel thus being the greys never exist and they defeat them and kept us as sheeple.

To be very specific: the eclipse of the sun and glactic core will occur, and the most distant galaxies will, during this, appear to vanish, and when it ends, will reappear. This will occur.

Simultaneously, the reptilians in the governments have planned around the legend of Tesla that he sent a group ahead to 2012. They have already got time-travel into the past in the DUMBs and are communicating with beings from the grey-dimension that come and go from through time, past and future alike. In 2012, they believe the reception of Tesla's group of future-jumpers will mark the creation of the greys as a species of humans who have stepped outside of time. This is the Blue Beam plan.

Blue Beam can be prevented from occuring altogether, and in the "heaven dimension" it doesn't occur at all. We wake up on Dec. 22, 2012, and nothing has changed, and we continue to evolve at a more rapid rate, until soon, each of us will become a much more intelligent being than they were when born, which was much more intelligent already than their parents generation, and so forth, in an upward perpetuation of life. This will occur within one generation after 2012 in the "heaven" dimension, such that, within 40 years, according to the Enochian "Jubilee" method of rendering the calendar, we will all have Atlantean Democracy and alien contact, etc.

However, the eclipse itself will occur, and the only difference in the end is how we relate to the event as it happens.

Now if this happens, basically those who remain calm and seek knowledge will be alright? So those like us who have been seeking information will more than likely seek knowledge vs trembling in terror and breaking out panic which will result staying in the hell realm to relearn?

Yes, essentially so. Imagine the whole "tunnel of light" or "whole life flashing before your eyes" of an NDE occuring for the entire planet at once. That is Blue Beam. That's what they have planned for us in 2012, but it won't be real. If the greys appear then, they will assist some and hurt others, entirely due to how the individual reacts to them. During the eclipse, what we manifest will occur. If we manifest nothing, as I say, then we will continue on into the "heaven" dimension, but if we manifest fear and trembling, we will be pulled into the "hell" dimension where fear and trembling give cause to reason.

(cont.)

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Aside from those the greys have been watching to take, the ones whom they have not been watching but during the event are seeking knowledge vs panic, they will be able to go with those whom the greys have selected...If I read correctly?

Yes. There's three basic realities: either we wake up on 12-22-2012, and the only thing that has changed for us is peaceful grey disclosure of time-travel technology, we will evolve quite rapidly into light-beings who can travel the galaxy as pure mental-energy alone. If we wake up, and martial law has been declared, and hell is breakng loose everywhere, we may still be able to escape by seeking the guidance of the greys, through meditation and inner-self calming prayer, mantras, etc. In this event, at worst, our bodies will die, but our souls will ascend. In the third possible reality, neither of these events occurs. This world-line ends in 2029, when Apophis hits the planet earth.

Also what about the children are they condemned to hell? You say those who manifest fear will remain in the hell dimension for 1000 years, well when this event happens, the children are not awake or dont have the knowledge to know not to fear what is happening. So if they break out in fear and panic being they are kids does that automatically condemned them if their parent or parents are awake and advance? Along with people companion pets, they will be left to suffer and starve, fend for their own while we go on?

Hell no, kids wouldn't go to hell. Not only will children naturally simply awaken into the "heaven" dimension, their shells left behind in the "hell" dimension will appear as light-beings to their parents, able to act as guides toward the greys, and out of the tunnel-reality of the "hell" dimension into the clear light barrier between here and outside of time. Pets won't even notice anything happen in 2012. If martial law strikes around you, it will be your own perception of it that causes you to die in it. Animals wouldn't ever imagine martial law, so they will survive regardless. In general, the animal and plant species will only die out entirely in the middle time-line, the grey-area, in which earth ends in 2029.

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You have fallen for the elaborate scheme.
The world is as black and white, cut and dried as your grandparents knew it.....only technological advances have changed it somewhat.
The alien/reptilian/2012 thing is a scam to enslave you. You have taken the bait and their ring is already in your nose.
Your foundation shakes at each article, rumor or report. You have built your dwelling on sand and the first weak mists of the great delusion have already descended upon your eyes and mind.
I recommend lot's of sunshine and immersing yourself in sea water.
The beach preferably, but a lake will do.
Stay outside as much as possible and away from your computer.
Find a Gideon's Bible. One from a hotel, (steal one if you have to, thats what they're there for), and read the book of John near a waterfall.

Do these things and the scales will fall off your eyes.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
i cannot help but think this is dangerous to say the least forum moderators please take note this seems to be border line cult brainwashing activity at its finest, and may not be a safe envirement for many younger ATSERS.
My freinds this person may not be the benevolent spirit he/she claims remember jones town and open your eyes People this person is not what they seem to be....

great story though!!

[edit on 25-1-2010 by triplescorpio]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
In my career I seldom see someone involved in a delusion to this degree. You honestly believe this stuff. These people are not reptilians. This isn't V. THey are human beings. My lord I look at the list that these Reptilians conspirists come up with and I actually know some of the people. One example is John Warner. He is not a reptilian. I know it for a fact. Rick Boucher is not an alien. Not unless all of their internal organs are human. No offense but if I have 2 options, one being Hilary Clinton is a wronkled old bat and the other is that she's a shapeshifting reptilian, I'm going with the wrinkled bat syndrome.

Everything in the wrold that is bad isn't part of an elaborate conspiracy. Sometimes bad people are bad humans and there is no alien influence. People just don't want there to be a simple soloution to problems. I watched Bill Maher utterly disect David Icke's nonsense. It was a treat.

I'm about as openminded as a person can be but I also seek to eliminate rational explanations before proceeding to the farfetched. And when someone tells me my world is run by lizrd people that falls in the farfetched category. When the chief instegator of this reptilian nonsense says that people I've seen operated on are aliens, which means I'm either an idiot or we operated on a hologram,,, Never mind.

My question for you is other than taking the opinions of other conspiracy theorists and reading legends which are thousands of yrs old, where is your hard proof? I mean have you ever seen any of these so called reptilians shapeshift? Biological evidence? I can write 10000 words on why Reeces Pieces are the food of the gods but that doesn't make it true.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

I wondered here looking for discussion but have become alarmed this is the words and behavior of a predator this has nothing to do with aliens people this person is looking for minds to infiltrate with sum proly not to good agenda i am glad i am not the only one who replied similarly this thread needs to be monitored for saftey.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
other than taking the opinions of other conspiracy theorists and reading legends which are thousands of yrs old, where is your hard proof? I mean have you ever seen any of these so called reptilians shapeshift? Biological evidence?

I don't have any. I am not the one to bring it. It is on them to disclose it. I can't do that for them. I know alot about the science of time-travel, and can make some pretty well-enough educated guesses, logicsitcal inferences, quantum-leaps of faith, whatever you would prefer to call such observations of events that can occur without your directly witnessing them, I believe Masons refer to it as "speculation." But I'm not the guy holding some lost alien artefact proving ancient aliens and genetic interference theories. I am just taking what I know and building on it with my own best knowledge. I apologise for disappointing you if you feel reading this has been a waste of your time. PEACE. - Jon

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I have been noticing incredible synchronicities lately, and as much as I hate to admit it I have come to almost the same conclusion as you have, benpadiah.

It definitely feels like living in a matrix... indescribable yet more obvious all the time.

I have been thinking the past couple weeks, that the 100th monkey hit around the time of the new year. Definitely noticing more in the collective conscious lately.

Also, to those making the blanket statement about reptilians, it is those type of statements that kept me from researching the subject. But inevitably, my other research led me to it anyways.

I don't quite understand the intricacies yet myself, but its incredibly metaphorical and almost uncannily complex scientifically and spiritually. Its not just sci fi monsters here, it is stranger than fiction.

The power of the human mind...

edit to add: and if we do manage to time travel in the future, we certainly would focus in on the era of Nuclear Power/War, Large Hadron Collider, etc.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by beebs]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Jon dont let these negative people get to you bro! Its not your fault, its not my fault, its no ones fault but their own that they are unaware they need to wake up before its far too late!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I see you have put forth much efforts in your works and thanks for it as reptiles are of interest to me these days S&F.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JJ050

I hope your not refering to me when you say negative? This guy person is obviously loose in the giblets and i am worried how he can could effect a more vulnerable mind..children/ borderline weak minds. next thing ya know a person fishing like this is handing out the special cool aid it happens all to often look at heavens gate.

reptillian shapeshifters

No ones coming for you .you will have to go to work tomorrow.
Its cooky stuff like this that is discrediting any rational UFO researcher im ashamed to be interested in the same topic as you reptillian types.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Just a note to remind everyone here of the disclaimer located underneath the Post Reply box (where you type your posts) -

Please do not post your own personal information. You should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit here can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit, and may remove it at our discretion.

Please do not post personal information as you cannot be certain whom will decide to copy it and use it.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
great story though!!

Thanks! I think. LMAO!

You honestly believe this stuff.

I humbly disagree. But then, in the event I may be lying about that, I'd like to ask you to prove your statement to me. Thanks in advance for your 15 minutes.

Everything in the wrold that is bad isn't part of an elaborate conspiracy.

I disagree on this point too. I honestly do think that there are, as you put it, some just plain "bad people," but that, for sometime now, like, for 6000 years, they have been studying how to work together behind the scenes to fleece the masses. But then, I admit, I could be wrong about it. I've been wrong about other things too.

Alot of these posts are using the definitions established for terms in other threads on ATS by other posters, or wherever they learn their definitions, and do not reflect my own use of these terms. I haven't said anything about "aliens" have I?

In my next post I want to define some of these terms as I am using them in the context of this exposition, to specify my meanings in using them, as opposed to those you may be more used to hearing them used to mean.

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reptlians / "neo-Sethians": human beings who believe in the imminant end of the earth who want to participate in bringing it about. They believe in the "second-coming" of Jesus now, just as 2000 years ago the same group believed Jesus was the "second-coming" of Seth. The reason they are "reptilian" is that this group will de-evolve into a sub-species of humanity over the next 1000 years or more. In other words, 2000 years ago, they worshipped Seth, now they worship John of Patmos, and in another 2000 years they will have devolved into lizards. Calling someone a reptilian doesn't make them any less a human being. They are considered reptilians whether they ever exhibit the appearance of it or not, if they fit the definition given here for the "neo-Sethians."

shape-shifters: The people who shape-shift are exhibiting a genetic mutation break-down. This can occur for some naturally, but for most it occurs due to their exposure to time-travel, and to time-travel technology. Seeing people shape-shift does not occur often. To see it, they must exhibit the trait, and you must see it, not only physically, but also psychically. This means in the form of a deja-vu, a double-take, etc. which triggers a sense that you have just witnessed something paranormal. Shape-shifting can be captured on film, video and digital media. It occurs at a very fast rate, does not last long, and flutters in an irregular pattern, such that any regular-rate film or video recording device will not be able to capture the full event of the shift. The best way to capture a shape-shift event on film or video is to cover it in "bullet-time" form many angles simultaneously. However, since it usually occurs either when the person who can exhibit it is cornered and nervous or is otherwise surprised out of their normal routine, and otherwise does not occur, it is difficult to capture it occuring at random.

bugs / trantaloids: Another future sub-species of humanity is even further de-evolved than the reptilians. They are the insectoids, meaning their future physiological morphology exhibits the traits of various different kinds of insect. The insects are diametrically opposed enemies of the reptilians. They are, however, beginning to work with one another, albeit the insects in the lead, and that covertly. The insects are the night-manifestation of the reptilian day-side. In short, we mammals may consider the reptilian idealogy of fear and retreat evil, but beyond and behind even this is the deeper evil of the hive-mind of the trantaloid bugs. By manipulating a hemispherical diametrical opposition (ie. day vs. night aspects), one landmass may prosper while another fails, one landmass may be more democratic, one more totalitaritarian, one may be warmer, the other colder, one light, one dark, and likewise the sub-species mutants of the two hemispheres will be different in appearance and philosophy as well. Take heed, though, that while now the bugs and reptiles rule this archetypal psychic plane, later the reptiles will evolve into the "Quetzal" and the last bugs be dethroned by new mammals.

(cont.)

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
greys: The greys are human beings that have stepped outside of the flow of entropic time for some prolonged period of time. These are legitimate time-travellers, who can use their own psyche to project a disc-craft capable of travelling through space and time. They exhibit the psychic-morphology of amneionic foeti to someone outside their "circle" or disc-craft while they are time-travelling in it, however this is only due to the fact they are using their own energy-aura as alike a foetus' womb, to project their own mental essence onto the interior surface of it as it surrounds them. They appear as "greys" either while in their craft, or while using their mind to project energy onto the environment around them, but the rest of the time they appear like the rest of us, or like mutated reptilians or insects. They can step outside of time, though, which means that, though they may apepar human, they are ultimately above humanity insofar as they can use their psychic power to manifest reality.

aliens / EBEs: There has only been one legitimate alien alive on this planet. One was EBE1, who died here. The other was EBE2 who came to collect his remains, and stayed for some time working with the US DOD to manage a trip of humans to the planet of these aliens' origin. Twelve people left, ten returned, one had died while away, and another decided to stay there. This planet is reached through hyper-space, that is, by going beyond or outside spacetime. While the greys MAY BE human in origin, and simply able to travel through time, EBE1 and 2 claimed to be FROM this planet, which is reached using the same form of technology used by the "greys" to step outside of time. It is possible to travel through space and time, thus the location of this planet is not only somewhere else than earth in outerspace, it might exist at some other point in time as well, either in our own past, or even in the future.

time-travel: We are always travelling one-way in time, from past-to-future, for our own individual biological-clock. However beyond this form of existence, which really only extends as far as to the surface of our planet, inside its gravity well, it is also common to travel through time from a position above this as well; using the method of measuring time as mapped onto the spherical surface of our own planet, we are able to travel faster than the speed of the planet's rotation in either the same, or the opposite, direction of its rotation. This means, every time you get into a car and drive, or get into an airplane and fly, east or west any distance at all, you are travelling "outside" of time physically, even if you do not psychically realise it. The result of time-travel is, thus, on our personal genetics governing our own biological clock. This is why shape-shifters appear as sub-species, rather than more highly mentally adapted beings: because they are de-evolutions to prior forms of species present in our own DNA. The genetic breakdown caused by time-travel is due to it accelerating our natural biological clock, thus shortening our lives, but only on a genetic level, and thus causing our genes to break down into earlier forms of animal species.

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

The greys have been following the ones they plan to take. For them, it will be a choice if they want to go with the greys. For everyone else, it will be a choice whether to remain or go with them, or to live on earth in either the "hell" dimension (under global martial law) or in the "heaven" dimension (under global / galactic democracy).

It will be a choise to remain or go with them? Remain on earth, either in the material or galatic dimension, ie hell, heaven,

You say we get those two choises if we stay on earth, so what choises do we get if we go with them, I dont remember there being three options. Heaven... Hell?... _____?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join