It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Marine 'I Killed Innocent Civilians'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
aw man u have my sympathy. i mean, i play a lot of FPS games online and i konw how it feels to kill. i agree. its morally wrong. and man, im younger than u think
. i knew bush was just stupid and everyone hated him, but this, this is too much!
oh and btw im canadian

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy_SAS
aw man u have my sympathy. i mean, i play a lot of FPS games online and i konw how it feels to kill.

My friend, you have no idea what it's like to kill a person. An FPS game doesn't even touch the surface.

You're either young, naive, or a troll.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by Carseller4
I don't believe any Iraqi's killed in Iraq were innocent at all. They were all potential threats that had to be dealt with.

all of them were potential threats? yep im sure even the one year and two year old kids who were blown to bits were very dangerous and potential threats, not to mention the old women who have to walk 5 and a half miles everyday just to get water.I mean cmon what could be more dangerous than that not to mention the farmers who have to work from dawn to dusk just to grow enough food to feed his family its this kind of idiotic paranoia that led to this pointless war. you invade a foreign country with false claims of WMD's, pillage its natural resources and call its citizen's "insurgents" and "threats" when they try to protect their country? if I break into your house and starting stealing your belongings would you just stand by and watch or would you try stopping me? and if you did try stopping me would you be doing something wrong?? Several people here say that no matter what happens their main concern is seeing their soldiers safe at home. What better way than not attacking other countries without provocation? that way you don't have them trying to kill you and the soldiers themselves can do something productive and live happily with their family and not risk being killed in a foreign country or coming home and having to deal with the trauma of a war for the rest of their lives and as a added bonus you dont have the kids of the people you killed growing up and become rabid america haters. I've heard that the Talibans highest recruitment rates are in those area's which arethe worst affected by American attacks. maybe that ought to make you realise that this war is doing nothing but increasing the number of enemies america already has.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Kalona]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
My marine husband had to kill innocent people in Viet Nam.

Its war.

had to?!?! HAD TO??!?! he didnt have to do #, im sorry but everybody has a choice, and i hope he will have to some day pay the price. im sorry but the same rules have to apply to everybody.

how would you like it if i killed you and your husband, and maybe your kids? and said oopps sorry im fighting a war here, Sh** happens.

im sorry for ranting, but i sure as hell hope he pays the price for killing innocent men, women, or children.

EVERYBODY has a choice, and i would rather face the penalities than kill innocent women and children.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by .K.K.]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Yes I agree you privates put down your guns

Yes you throw the grenades, and jenkins cover with the flame thrower
after a five count

I know the end result is that it is turning out to the public that it was a false flag operation.

I will share these thoughts on the Iraqi invasion

1)I was told by a good source they should have been there

we know its true because we have the sales receipts

it means someone else has them!!!

2)This should have been done the first time around

he should have been removed the first time. Bush Sr. lied to the natives and abandoned them to Saddam the first time.

I have dealt with the Vets who suffer from PTSD.

Let me tell you something, it takes a very rare person to go against their friends and fellow soldiers.

Here is the common theme-
you have to shoot the woman and children who come running up to your fellow soldiers. You know why?

Because the enemy knows there are weak willed P>$$!y$ like some of yall. The put bombs on children and send them up to the soldiers. They put bombs on woman and run up to soldiers.

Or my favorite they push them in front of tanks to stop the the big tanks.

Well the reason I shot them was because I know Im dead if I dont and buddy over there doesnt get to see his little girl born.

All the time they know they US media and some foreign media will force the DOD to bring back our murderous villains to the US. What you seem to forget is that the enemy put the bombs on them

You really need to go read SKL's and a few others false flag threads.

I really want to get mad and rude but I cant.

1) I had an argument with a friend while I was in over your right to do the very thing your here doing...whine

Ill lay cash on something, I know some of you who are complaining didnt vote when GWB was elected right. Well by not voting you voted for the winner.

2)Im not to worried about your opinions due to this. When they start rounding people up to put in camps youll be 'protesting' the whole way their

[edit on 19-2-2010 by ripcontrol]

I do however have to toss you an undserved bone

Butler

Same man from the business plot...

[edit on 19-2-2010 by ripcontrol]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
well lets just hope hell exists and theres a place in it for murderers.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
In all honesty some of these statements i find to be disguisting like when people say "its war" as if that justifies the killing of innocent people .

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
and to the marine who said he was in iraq you didnt think of reporting your superiors disguisting actions

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by qpopal2021
In all honesty some of these statements i find to be disguisting like when people say "its war" as if that justifies the killing of innocent people .

I completely agree with you, to me it is the same as those that say... "It's Jihad".... as if that justifies the killing of innocent people.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Suppose for one moment 911 was an arranged, orchestrated event perpetuated to manipulate the American People to go along with yet another war.

Yes it's over - finally for most of us we can go back and forget about something that never affected us.

yet, we wonder why "they" and a lot of the world now hates America.

Because we are run by very very evil, corrupt men and women.

We have allowed them to take over and do as they see fit.

This is what our tax dollars paid for.

The number of babies born with severe deformities and children developing leukaemia is rising dramatically in parts of Iraq.

US forces used depleted uranium weapons to attack the city, which locals say has left them with this devastating legacy.

One report even says the number of such illnesses in Falluja is higher than that recorded after the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

See some of the deformed and desperately ill children, and meets some of the people battling against the odds to rebuild their lives, and their city.

HOW TO HELP:
Read about the work of the International Coalition to Ban Uranium Weapons (ICBUW)

When is humanity going to grow up and boot these corrupt, hateful, greedy mfs out of office?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

For all those saying 'its war' do you realise hiw you come accross saying that, if someone was to come in your home and shoot your partner,kids or any family member in front of your eyes would you still be saying that? I don't think so...

[edit on 22-1-2010 by franspeakfree]
If some drugged out street gang or hoods were to do that, this guy would probably feel sad but still bearable for they are Americans. Imagine if they were foreign troops doing that..but since nobody could invade the US, he can still feel safe and secure and make jokes..right.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Wrong.. He never HAD to kill innocent civilians.
You don't HAVE to do anything you don't want to do.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join