It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome list of banned books

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
S&F

love the find

Is there any more such one yall know

It seems I have been finding a lack of other foreign governments material on psi war but I enjoy these read as well

ty

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Sadly the link does not work anymore. At least not for me.

Edit: 20 minutes later - it is now back online...thanks for the link.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I wonder how "Behold a Pale Horse" ever got published. There's a reason why William Cooper was on President Clinton's blacklist. At least he outlived Vince Foster and all the other "alleged" casualties of the Clinton Administration. Quite a coincidence.
edit on 16-1-2011 by Lou Minotti because: Removal of Profanity

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

Wow! Really awesome post!! Thanks for making this available! Already found good source info!! Thanks!!! xx

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thehotsaucecommittee

No prob, I had actually forgotten I did this thread

If I run across similar I will post it in.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
There is much more to the FBI Case File - Cthulhu Cult than the guy who reviewed it in the memorandum knows. Also, he spelled "seen" as "scene"...

The conclusion to that case file:

Cthulhu exerts his will upon mankind through the “call”. This Call of Cthulhu, appears to be an entirely real phenomenon. Most common of its symptoms are that the afflicted individual “hears” Cthulhu. Individuals hearing the Call have little choice but to do its bidding. To the outside world they seem as mad men, but they know within whom they must serve without hesitancy or reserve. The call cannot be escaped.Federal Bureau of Investigation

The R’lyeh text states that the Call can be broken, at least for such time as most swift action may be taken. It requires a special invocation of Cthulhu, performed before his sign. The sign being drawn, a tooth should be brought to touch it, reminding the supplicant of the Great Old One’s hunger for the flesh of man. This done, the invocation of “Phnglui mgwanafh, Cthulhu R’lyeh w’gahnagl fthagn” is thrice intonated, within the hearing of the He Who Doth Hear the Call. This done, the tooth shall become enriched with the strength to break grip of the Call. But such is to be taken only with great dread, as Cthulhu shall take notice upon those breaking his grasp upon the living and unto them, if they be unrighteous, shall he send forth his calling.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by quantum_flux

Lol,
Well.... Banned doesn't mean it was any good

The list also didn't really differentiate reasons or locations of the banning, could have just sucked so bad nobody wanted to carry the book.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Link works but it doesn't allow me to download ant of the books.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by strato

Erm.. Not sure, I cant follow it at the moment due to being on a VPN to work. I will look later on and see if I can get a mirror.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0

Lol,
Well.... Banned doesn't mean it was any good

The list also didn't really differentiate reasons or locations of the banning, could have just sucked so bad nobody wanted to carry the book.

Is that just a book or an actual FBI case report?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

It actually sounds like a fan fiction book as it was written in the same style as lovecraft.

It might be in the banned list because of the non-license, though: I think the mythos is out of copyright time.

<< 1  2   >>

join