It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An e-mail from Haiti, then minutes later, a nightmare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

An e-mail from Haiti, then minutes later, a nightmare

edition.cnn.com

Last Tuesday, from his room at the Hotel Montana near Port-au-Prince, Haiti, U.S. Air Force Maj. Ken Bourland sent an e-mail to his wife telling her that he was fine and had just settled in for what was going to be an exciting time taking a disaster preparedness course.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Imagine that, the US military had relevant personnel in haiti before the quake... because they were participating in a disaster relief drill.

Are these dudes good or what?, they just happen to pre-position assets for drills.. time & time again just before disaster strikes... the US is the super hero who always gets there in the nick of time to save the day..hip hip, hoooray!.

This is almost as believable as low budget dean kane b-movie.

As obamas reichsfuhrer Rahm Emanuel once infamously stated: "Never let a good crisis go to waste".. especially one you create... "Ordo Ab Chao" eh rahm?

Knowing what we do about HARRP and the sociopath PTBs willingness to stomp entire nations into pablum, this whole haiti scenario really stinks.

And no, I don't suspect the entire US govt.. it's not like betty at the post office or joe blow grunt marine gets a memo alerting them to the imminent slaughter of haitians because chavez is a dick.. this falls into that "way too frik'n evil to be believed" category with a b-movie storyline line that just might be revealed to be true in 50 years.

edition.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This is a ridiculous thread. All the america hating people always need something to complain about. There was a terrible NATURAL disaster in haiti, and the U.S has donated sooo much man power and money to help the situation, so now you have to say the U.S knew about it b4 hand and had a hand in the earthquake. come on this is ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I have already said it 3 times on this site but will say it again.
On the 9th I got a warning from my science geek guys who watch the sun for activity.It was an earthquake alert.

Can anyone here explain to me why a small timer like me gets a warning from a few guys on the internet but no government scientists or anybody else knew??

Anyone.....anyone.....anyone at all????

Edit to add...for all the people who think it is somekind of weather machine....it would have to affect the sun and I highly doubt they have that kind of technology to control the sun.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The man may very well have died in the collapse, be found in the rubble.

...not a very effective approach to a "planned" disaster preparedness course/drill now, eh?

sometimes, I swear...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
how could they tell an earthquake was coming, from the sun? from a sunspot?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
then should`ent the guy have been safe if his higher ups had sent him to help in releaf effort thay knew would be needed, i think this is a bit far fetched to be true

@drumsarefun you posted this 3 times before or after it happend?
if your anser is after, you have any proof then?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by destroyhate

I don't really know but I am in some facebook group where they watch the sun and I get updates.I don't participate because I know absolutely nothing about that kinda thing but...I got an email on the 9th that said it was an earthquake alert.
Then Haiti happened and a few others this week.
What am I supposed to think??

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

After it happened but I still have the original facebook and email that came on the 9th.I checked later and I saw i got the email before it happened and I just kinda wondered.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Hey Drums!

Not that I'm trying to bag these guys making the predictions, but there are earthquakes around the world every day. Were they specific in any way... such as the region they expected it?

Copy and Paste the email here mate!

IRM

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Originally posted by Annie Mossity

The man may very well have died in the collapse, be found in the rubble.
...not a very effective approach to a "planned" disaster preparedness course/drill now, eh?

Did he die? Do you know that's the case? If not it makes exactly zero sense to think the possibility of death supports your case either way.
As for how to cause an earthquake, well there's always new nukes or some other secret technology. The possibility the U.S has instead developed a secret way to predict earthquakes, is far more likely. It would be used to place vessels in the right places, for the right, goe-political, aid possibilities.
Obviously this would be very useful, but probably worth keeping secret, also because (unless it gives exact prediction)n it would only create useless panic, and useless public anger in the event of a bad forecast.

P.S. Did some of you guys hear about Obama placing Disinfo agents to crush internet conspiracy chat? Just a question!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I'd rather u2u the email.It was comical actually.I just listened to the interview for the first time and I kinda had to shake my head at the interviewer because I think he was drunk at the time.

(I also know him in real life and knew he was drinking)

I only paid attention to the fact I got the alert before it happened.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

could you send to me aswell no offence taken if ya don`t want to. but if i don`t ask i wont get will i

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by destroyhate

Don't you know? The evil Americans knew it was coming because they caused it with an all powerful earthquake causing weapon.

America is blamed for everything these days. I saw a thread a few days ago blaming us for the bad winter in the northern hemisphere this year.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead

Originally posted by destroyhate

America is blamed for everything these days. I saw a thread a few days ago blaming us for the bad winter in the northern hemisphere this year.

dam that was you guys. you owe me for a new roof gutter, TV aerial and a satellite dish all taken out in one go by snow on Christmas day plz tell Obama at your soonest convenience

[edit on 19/1/10 by Aceofclubs]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

Are these dudes good or what?, they just happen to pre-position assets for drills.. time & time again just before disaster strikes... the US is the super hero who always gets there in the nick of time to save the day..hip hip, hoooray!.

Oh they are good alright. And how clever of them to destroy the hotel so many of them, including the person in your clip, were staying in. Ho ho! THAT will really take the heat off them! Who is ever going to suspect that they are in fact the ones who CAUSED the earthquake when they themselves got buried in rubble.

Evil genius at its very best.

news.about-knowledge.com...

Hotel Montana is one of the major destroyed buildings in Haiti, the news of Hotel Montana destruction is one of the most reviewed news across the world.

new topics

top topics

join