It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive!- UFO in Moscow on January 17th,2010

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
An interesting video of an extremly bright U.F.O flying over Moscow, which really is a hotbed of activity recently.

Towards the end of the footage a flashing light can be seen to the left of the object, the U.F.O then seems to change direction back towards the aerial.

HHMMMM i like this footage

Let me know your views and ideas ATSers........................

[edit on 19-1-2010 by kayne1982]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
wow, that light, it looks shiney

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Could it be a Police Helicopter?

Rev

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well its a fact that it has never in our lifetime(the ones reading ofc) been as much activity in outer space as it has the last 6 months. alot of countries have experienced activity outside their own controll. Ufo`s are going 2 be alot more intense in the years to come. For those who allready by facts know what this is-will keep shut and silent. While others will still be amazed and woundered.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
What really catches my attention about that UFO is the colors. It seems to have an almost "multi-colored" or rainbow type aspect to it.

I'm not totally convinced it is a UFO, but it is pretty cool none the less!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Dang, looks pretty legit to me. I mean airplane surely has to be taken out of the equation. That is too bright to be a helicopter, even with its spotlight on. Surely wasn't anything entering the earth's atmosphere, cause it changed direction. At some point when they zoom in, it looks like there's two balls of light. Not sure what it could be, but its one of the best videos i've seen in a while

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
Well its a fact that it has never in our lifetime(the ones reading ofc) been as much activity in outer space as it has the last 6 months. alot of countries have experienced activity outside their own controll. Ufo`s are going 2 be alot more intense in the years to come. For those who allready by facts know what this is-will keep shut and silent. While others will still be amazed and woundered.

Do you have anything to back up your claims?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
What a lucky guy: he caught on camera 224 UFOs so far:
this number, 224, that you can verify in his YT profile, should at least make you wonder what this guy is actually catching on camera: do you really think that there are even remotely any chances that some alien spacecrafts visited Moscow 224 times and no one but him noticed them?
Perhaps because they were some very conventional aircrafts? Lol.
Just wondering. In my opinion he's some guy with much time and much bandwidth to waste, but i could be wrong.
Thanks for sharing

[ed: spelling]

[edit on 19/1/2010 by internos]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

Interesting video, lets see what others have to say.

I think it looks legit, but you never know anymore these days...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Very nice indeed.

It appears to have many of the same characteristics of the UFO that was shot at night-along with (or around the time of) the Kremlin Pyramid (like two weeks ago). Ill find it.

With that being said, I have to say it is probably Russia's.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The guy who recorded this video seems to have incredible knowledge of where all the so called ufo's are going to be. I mean come on 224 ufos caught on video in Moscow alone, what are the odds, somethings fishy here.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Ah just like my UFO video from a week ago.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Man made and I say helicopter. or something of that make,
Also, why no jets being scrambled.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
At least he is using a tripod! it's refreshing to see some none shaky footage for a change.

I thought the plane lights near the end were interesting as if it was following the lights, that's why it did a runner. Or the lights were a part of the original craft which would pretty much mean it was a helicopter or some such conventional man made vehicle.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
looks nice;

Ive seen stars that changes colors like that;
But they are so high up and never move so I couldnt tell if they were UFO's or stars

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

This is clearly a plane on approach.

To begin with you see what looks like one light - the landing lights maybe 80 kilometers out, the angular velocity being very small.

They then slowly appear as two close lights, as the plane gets closer, there
are this multi color effect because the white light is broken in an an inversion layer is present in the atmosphere.

Finally the plane is so close that the angular movement increases, and also the angle is beginning to be big enough that the planes much weaker bliking ligth comes into view.

Sorry - no UFO here - i live near a large airport and when the weather is clear i might see 300 of those "UFO"'s in a night

[edit on 19-1-2010 by pilot70]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

It's a star, nothing more, nothing less!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

prove him wrong! i'll be skeptic of mr.skeptic!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Looks like a helicopter to me. Theres a small flashing light to the rear as if on a rotor tail.

I'm no expert though ... could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

i didnt know helicopters had lights that big from that far a distance

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join