It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 Did Not Crash In Shanksville or Shot Down.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ok, if the plane flew off then the people who were on it were killed later. Or maybe they are working as slaves for the CIA in one of their houses of ill-repute.?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

It is quite amazing that the original post and the fact presented has not been debunked or discredited. Something flew over Indian lake at the time right before and or right after the little crater was made that has not been stated in the 911 commission report.

To you 3-4 people who are ignorantly trying to sway people from the information provided here. Try not to break the TOC rules here at ats by attacking the poster and trying to smear people with juvenile tactics. If you dont like the facts then go back to the forum you came from.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Is there anyone who actually claims to see a UNITED AIRLINES Boeing 757 crashing into the ground?

Alot of these eyewitnesses claim to see a craft but say nothing as to describe it as a large commercial jet.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Amazing work. YOU actually spoke with the eyewitnesses and have concluded that the shanksville crash site was not caused by a Boeing 757 (flight 93)

Good job. 99 percent of these people who regurgitate the overly debunked official tale, not one of them has spoken to anyone of value concerning the Shanksville scene. Therfore your credibility is way up.

Did they ban you already? Truth hurts.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
reply to post by Shadow Herder

What photo is in question??

This photo, used by a 'debunker'

Complete fraud. Fabrication of evidence. No sources and not even a wheel from a flight 93 the Boeing 757.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I agree, that site is a deff. spook site. It destroys the official sotry on its own and leaves many quesitions to the experienced and intelligent.

Your final conclusions are great. Will never be forgotten.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Lillydale

Merely pointing out that, as seen in blah blah blah.

So...the answer is NO. You do NOT have any evidence to back up your claims. You are merely making crap up and hoping no one questions it. Gotcha, thanks.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Stay on Topic Please and reference here:

Quoting

Please edit the quoted portion to the salient material needed to make your point! There is no need to repeat entire posts within the body of your response.

Quote the post immediately before yours: This makes no sense, and quoting the entire previous post above yours will result in a slight warning.

Quoting an entire post: Size doesn't matter unless the post is already small, less than 3 sentences. You will receive a warning if you quote an entire post that exceeds four or more sentences.

Compound quoting: If you quote someone quoting someone, this will result in a penalty.

Please take a moment to read the rules

Thank you

Semper

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I'm sorry??

Lily...I HAVE provided a LOT and a LOT of links...I grow weary of doing it over and over again.

My knowledge and expertise has ALSO been presented, without charge, mind you, here...

The very premnise of this OP is shown to be false....hand-waving aside....

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I grow weary .....

My knowledge and expertise has ALSO been presented...

Not one 'premise' of the original post has even been discussed. Your hand waving tactic is getting old. Not one of these facts have been debunked. These are eyewitness testimonies.

These eyewitnesses saw something flyover indian lake. Nobody say a Boeing 757 crash. These are facts. Do not try to play people for fools.

To all. Re read the original post and posts from WholeTruth who has spoken to eyewitnesses in Shanksville. Research this from multiple sources, then review the crash site photos. You know the truth you just want to reaffirm it. Flight 93 the Boeing 757 DID NOT crash in Shanksville on the morning of 911.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Shadow Herder]

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think one of the hardest parts about the flight 93 hero story is this..

www.globalresearch.ca...

But I am not saying I buy into the Zeitgeist Propaganda either..

I am just trying to learn..

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

www.debunk911myths.org...

Read this link. See IF it also says that the calls were made by cellphone.

Because, if you look into it enough...they weren't. (except TWO confirmed from UA 93, and at least ONE from AA 77...)

Check very closely, when "phone calls" are mentioned, as all the airplanes had "AirFones" installed....

Also, please note in the 'globalresearch' link, above, it mentions the possibility of cells working down below 8,000 feet, even if sporadically.

Of course, those who wish to continue to 'question' events will keep bringing this up...

My god!!! It's as bad as "The Moon Landings Were Faked!" people lately!!!

THIS topic is equally full of it....I mean them.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Of course, those who wish to continue to 'question' events will keep bringing this up...

Well we would need to question things if we had the truth.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I'm sorry??

Lily...I HAVE provided a LOT and a LOT of links...I grow weary of doing it over and over again.

My knowledge and expertise has ALSO been presented, without charge, mind you, here...

Well now that we're all mindful of the fact that you haven't charged us for your 'expertise', we all feel very fortunate for your efforts here. Get over yourself. Your schtick is old and nobody is buying it.

No plane crashed in Shanksville and no plane hit the Pentagon. You can shout "rubish" and what's the other one...."hogwash", all day and all night for the rest of your life. Take a look at the 911 poll, we're not buying your 'expertise'. Nice try though.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

Please explain, then, the two Flight Data Recorders (FDRs).

OK? WHAT is your explanation for them?

www.ntsb.gov...

Really, I am not asking you to "swallow" anything, except facts. But, that may cause you to choke...

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

reply to post by shasta9600

Please explain, then, the two Flight Data Recorders (FDRs).

OK? WHAT is your explanation for them?

www.ntsb.gov...

Really, I am not asking you to "swallow" anything, except facts. But, that may cause you to choke...

Why would I want to explain anything about an FDR, when there wasn't any evidence of a large crash in the first place. You see, I refuse to look at FDR details when there simply wasn't anywhere close to enough wreckage or evidence of a crash where they said it happened. Anything beyond that is smoke and mirrors.

There wasn't a plane crash in Shanksville. The truth really hurts sometimes, but you always feel better once you accept it and move forward.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join