It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Quake Test Goes "Horribly Wrong", Leaves 500,000 Dead In Haiti

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

US Quake Test Goes "Horribly Wrong", Leaves 500,000 Dead In Haiti

www.whatdoesitmean.com

A grim report prepared by the Russian Northern Fleet for Prime Minister Putin is stating today that the catastrophic earthquake that has devastated the Island of Haiti was the ‘clear result’ of a United States Navy test of one of its ‘earthquake weapons’ planned to be used by the Americans upon the Persian Nation of Iran but had gone ‘horribly wrong’.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.knowthelies.com.../5088

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Instinctively i felt that the earthquake in Haiti was some how man made
and this article seems to suggest the same. Don't know if this is legit or not. I fail to find any other links.
All this have to do with some kind of doomsday technology, that the USA and perhaps others also (Russia? China? India?) are pursuing.
This particular case seems to be the result of using a nuclear device which would be capable of triggering earthquakes, like the one that stroke Haiti.
If this is true, then we are really in deep doodoo.
i mean, if this 'compiracy' weapons (HAARP-BLUE BEAM-etc)
are for real, and are in the same hands of the NWO nut cases,
then how in earth are we going to be able to fight it back?
I feel physically sick knowing the pain and desperation that this very few psychopaths are willing to put us trough in order to get
a few bucks!
MONEY. # money! Some times I get to the conclusion that
the only way to defeat this madness is with a global
(universal) hunger strike! No work. No production. No consumption.
Starve the beast to death... I know, no very practical. But anyways, something of this tenor is needed in order to achieve victory once and for all.

www.whatdoesitmean.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7ux1f3r
Instinctively i felt that the earthquake in Haiti was some how man made
and this article seems to suggest the same.

and that article is by.... Sorcha Faal, a well known hoaxer/liar

That area has suffered several earthquakes over the years, they are not man made

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Sorcha Faal?

Big taboo.

back to school.

No more typing fora you.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
When the Earth meets its final day, its going to be Americas fault.
When I die, it willbe Americas fault.
When some kid gets cancer, Americas fault.
When I crap my pants on a rollercoaster, Americas fault.
When a plane crashes with nothing but nuns on board, Americas fault.

haters.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
"Sisters of Sorcha Faal"

Enough said.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Sorcha Faal is like the queen of stupid internet hoaxes ...
Please stop posting her garbage .. at least keep it out of breaking news IMO

www.abovetopsecret.com...

some of my favorites from her..
Obama Rushed To Bunker Over CIA Terror Strike.
US To Begin Drugging Water Supplies To Pacify Restless Population
US Swine Flu Spray Plane Shot Down In China
Vatican Sends “Shockwave” Around World As NASA Scientist Warns Israel “End Is Near”
Obama Warned By CIA, “Surrender Or Join Kennedy”

Some classics..
US 'Shoot on Site' Order Issued For Escaping Americans
Putin Orders Russian Military Forces To Attack US Forces During Iran Invasion????

Yup news worthy

[edit on 18-1-2010 by nophun]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
To 7ux1f3r ....

That was also my first impression upon hearing about the Quake near Haiti . Possiblly man made , and part of a secret world goverments agenda bent on depopulating the earth through assumed natural causes . Then I came to my senses and said , Nah , No Way ! ...........But I still have some suspicions about it . I guess we will all have to just wait and see what Independent Scientific Investigations by Geologists have to say .............. Stay Tuned.....

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Here to properly state why I think this article is not true.

It states the Northern Fleet made the report, but what would they be doing making this report in the first place? Seems really out of place to me.

Who's job would it actually be in Russia to do this?

The GRU, Main Intelligence Directorate.

"The GRU is Russia's largest foreign intelligence agency [1]. It deploys six times as many agents in foreign countries as the SVR, which is the KGB intelligence successor. It also commanded 25,000 spetsnaz troops in 1997."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This part of the article is interesting as well:

"Interesting to note in these reports are their stating that the earthquake weapons test conducted by the US Navy this week in the Caribbean that destroyed Haiti was ‘most probably’ based upon the same type of Tesla technology held responsible for the catastrophic January17, 1995, 6.8 magnitude earthquake that laid to waste the Japanese city of Kobe, and which the mysterious Aum Shinrikyo cult had warned 9 days prior was going to occur, and as we can read:

“Aum’s charismatic guru, Shoko Asahara, predicted the Kobe quake nine days before the event. In an 8 January 1995 radio broadcast, Asahara stated “Japan will be attacked by an earthquake in 1995. The most likely place is Kobe.” Hideo Murai, the late Science and Technology minister for Aum Shinrikyo also adhered to this view. Murai - said to have been the most intelligent Japanese who ever lived - was murdered in a Yakuza orchestrated assassination shortly after speaking on the record to foreign news correspondents.

“Murai presented his allegation in an April 7 1995 news conference at the Foreign Correspondent Club in Japan. In answer to questions about the Kobe quake, Murai said “There is a strong possibility of the activation of an earthquake using electromagnetic power, or somebody may have used a device that applied force inside the Earth.” The Aum leadership believed the Kobe quake an act of war: “The City of Kobe was hit by a surprise attack…” they claimed, adding the City was an “…appropriate guinea pig.”

Note: The Aum Shinrikyo religious order was destroyed shortly after their releasing of this information to the public when blamed for the March 20, 1995 sarin gas attack upon the Tokyo subway system which resulted in 11 of their members, including their leader, being sentenced to death. FSB reports on Aum Shinrikyo further state that their knowledge of the planned use of these ‘doomsday’ devices was gained from the US computer hackers belonging to the Branch Davidian religious order who had penetrated some of the American defense establishments most secret files and resulted in their, likewise, being completely destroyed in what is now known as the Waco Siege ordered by then US District Attorney, and currently Obama’s US Attorney General, Eric Holder."

A link in the above text from the arrticle above brings you to:
www.deepblacklies.co.uk...
"TESLA DOOM WEAPONS & AUM SHINRIKYO By David Guyatt"

Very interesting, indeed.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 7ux1f3r

Not just money, power.

Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.- Henry Kissinger

The illegal we do immediately, the unconstitutional takes a little longer.
- Henry Kissinger

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Sorcha Faal is obviously a fiction writer who blogs her/his stories. Stop interpreting her as a misinformer.

new topics

top topics

join