It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Interview With A Gray

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
I have done many years of research on this.

It turned out to be the real deal and Victor was "bumped" off or should I say died in mysterious circumstances last year.

People in the know have looked at the film and if you can, listen to the Art Bell interviews with Victor and David Moreton.

After scouring youtube and viewing the original interview I've also become a believer. I also listened to the Art Bell interview and the supposed 2008 interview and feel that the man is legit.

However, i would really like some links to your claim that Victor was killed.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
That "alien" has a horrible health plan. There he is, dying on his chair, and all the doctors do is flashing lights on his huge head and wipe his drool.

Sorry, but this is an old video, which impressed me the first time I saw it, but if you really do a research you will find videos of people in the special effects area debunking this. And those doctors, please, they are a joke.

I have yet to see one "alien' video with doctors that act as real doctors.

And why did Victor come up with not a video, but a documentary?

Sorry, I do believe they are among us, but I dont take that as evidence.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
If this was real...or if it had any shred of legitimacy to it, then why hasnt it gotten more publicity? Or been more public?

Its on youtube, so its "out there" to be found and watched.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I remember seeing this years ago...I was saddened..

First, because, it so looked like puppetry..the neck and head dont match like a normal living being..at least that Im used to seeing..

Second..if it were true..the being was very ill..and looks like we were not able to help it...

So , either way...heartbreaking to me...

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

See, it's not hard to find things out!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
According to the timer that is running, this video is just past the 4 hour mark when it begins. Where is the rest of the video? I can't accept this as proof of anything other than a puppet. I can't listen to the sound right now, but I assume that this alien has mastered the language right?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Extremely redundant but this video still leaves me wondering. I know there have been many out there who have debunked it but I still don't know what to believe. It's a really believable video. You'll never have closure on this video until whoever released it comes forth and says its fake or he/she stands by its authenticity.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Wow.. After watching that video and the interviews, I'd have to say that its real.

Watching the video alone, I wouldn't buy it... But he adds a lot of credibility with the way he handles the interviews.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
I remember seeing this years ago...I was saddened..

First, because, it so looked like puppetry..the neck and head dont match like a normal living being..at least that Im used to seeing..
[edit on 19-1-2010 by Yummy Freelunch]

I would certainly expect that you wouldn't be used to seeing an alien's movements.

I notice that people are referring to it's "unnatural" movements. If comparing against a HUMAN BEING, than yes... yes they are. But we aren't talking about anything "natural" that we are USED to seeing.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
Extremely redundant but this video still leaves me wondering. I know there have been many out there who have debunked it but I still don't know what to believe. It's a really believable video. You'll never have closure on this video until whoever released it comes forth and says its fake or he/she stands by its authenticity.

Well I believe you are absolutely right. The video analysis has already been done and nothing conclusive has come from it.

Just like the infamous alien autopsy, I have to reluctantly agree that, the only way we can know for certain is if some other evidence comes out to corroborate against, or for it's legitimacy.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I've always been on the fence about this particular case. A part of me wants to believe that we are looking at a real life extraterrestrial being sitting before us, but another part of me seriously wants to believe that it is fake. I mean if its real, and we believe in the allegations given by Victor, then we really didn't really do the best job at taking care of it. In fact according to Victor, we didn't even know how to keep it alive. How primitive must we look in the eyes of any potential extraterrestrial race watching over us.
Then there are the interviews by Victor. He always seemed very sketchy. During the course of the Art Bell interview, he never answered any questions with a simple "yes" or "no". Every response would trail off into a five minute speech that never really answered the original questions. Of course one can argue that he was just trying not to give any information out in an effort to conceal his identity. So who knows.
Unless more information is provided, or any hoaxers admit to taking part in this, this will simply never be proven as real or fake. We can argue for eternity about its authenticity, but only one person really knows the truth. And for all we know he might be dead already.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Am I to Belive this ? I think not..........

s297.photobucket.com...

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

could you provide links attesting to victor's death? U2U me when you get around to it. his murder would make the whole matter different...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
I dont know how to post youtube link, but here is a documentary

"Area 51: The Alien Interview. Part 1" You can just type that in

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cigar

I remember this video vaguely. It makes me laugh that people are convinced by this sort of thing. No evidence of it being real, no facts presented and we never hear anything else about it. Once its got a little attention it just disappears and the hoaxers likely go off into a corner to snicker at the poor gullible saps who lap this sort of thing up. If the government were covering this stuff up we wouldn't see the video and if they aren't covering it up scientists would be leaping at the chance to study this intelligent EBE.

It's fake, obviously, much as I wish it weren't.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cigar

the people debunking it because of the doctors well let me ask u this if you had a sick grey in your room and it was dieing would you know what to do doctors and nurses are taught and educated to handle earthly medical and health problems not other worldly beings what might save our lives might kill it i mean come on think outside the box its not like were talking about sick dog...and the person talking about its bodily dimensions its not gonna look like a human or anything on this planet duh! greays have big heads and small body and stature the main idea here is you cant look at earthly things and compare to other worldly beings there gonna be different and normal thinking and procedures dont belong here! if its not the the norm the norm wont work!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
people should look up the long interview with art bell and john lear here i will go a step further and post the link...notice that it talks about a deal with the government and the greys!

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by minkey53

could you provide links attesting to victor's death? U2U me when you get around to it. his murder would make the whole matter different...

yes, i'd like to know to, but i hope hes not died

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by Cigar

the people debunking it because of the doctors well let me ask u this if you had a sick grey in your room and it was dieing would you know what to do doctors and nurses are taught and educated to handle earthly medical and health problems not other worldly beings what might save our lives might kill it i mean come on think outside the box its not like were talking about sick dog...and the person talking about its bodily dimensions its not gonna look like a human or anything on this planet duh! greays have big heads and small body and stature the main idea here is you cant look at earthly things and compare to other worldly beings there gonna be different and normal thinking and procedures dont belong here! if its not the the norm the norm wont work!

I totally agree 1,000,000% with that! The fact that all of these so-called "scientists" and "doctors"...and you skeptics...try and compare an EXTRATERRESTRIAL being to a HUMAN being and try to knock it off as "fake" because of it's NON-HUMAN movements and such...is just..STUPID! Come on use your brains! To say something like and extraterrestrial (non-human entity) is "fake" because of it's "non-human like movements"...is a BIG example of an oxymoron...but there is the word MORON...in there sooo..i guess that explains why people say such things???

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
It's kind of strange that it has eyes, but no pupils or eyelids and can't even blink with those giant luminaries.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join