It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternate History: what if Cho Seung Hui Foughts Iraq war Before Virginia Tech Massacre Happens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
one more alternative history lesson from me: what if Cho Seung Hui Joins US Marines and he is Sent to Iraq where his Equipment are: Pair of Desert Eagle .50 cal Handguns(all that he have and need when it come to weapons), Full Body Dragon Skin Armor Suit(full of Holsters for Desert Eagle .50 cal Clips and each single tiles of ceramic scales can stop at least 3 bullets), Bulletproof Helmet With Bulletproof Goggle, and Kevlar-Carbon Fibre Boots with Ceramic and steel Sole, plus this happens just before Virginia Tech Massacre Happens and if this isn't enough what happens if He Fights Iraq war as One Man Army?

[edit on 16-1-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

What the ???????

Why even bother creating such a "what if" thread ? What possible purpose does it serve ?

And who is Cho Seung Hui ?

On second thoughts ... I don't really care.

[edit on 16/1/10 by tauristercus]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Dude.. Pass whatever it is that you took/smoked.

And are you suggesting that Cho should go shoot up innocent Iraqi civilians?

I bet you're the same type of person to then claim we are at war there for their civilians.

Like I said... pass whatever it is, please.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
reply to post by masonicon

What the ???????

Why even bother creating such a "what if" thread ? What possible purpose does it serve ?

And who is Cho Seung Hui ?

On second thoughts ... I don't really care.

[edit on 16/1/10 by tauristercus]

He is Person Behind Virginia tech Massacre

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'd say that, fueled by his massive one-man smackdown in Iraq, not only would the VT massacre still have happened....but afterwards he lands on an aircraft carrier and proclaims to the MSM "Mission Accomplished".

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
He would be deemed unstoppable, then cloned. We could send a 1/3 as many of his clones as we have overseas. It would be a real money saver....write your congressman...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I'd say that, fueled by his massive one-man smackdown in Iraq, not only would the VT massacre still have happened....but afterwards he lands on an aircraft carrier and proclaims to the MSM "Mission Accomplished".

Before VT Massacre have any chance to happen He will Left Behind in Iraq as One Man Army(later Afghanistan)

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Later in Afghanistan as one man army He will Destroys Al-Qaeda and Taliban For good

[edit on 17-1-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
[edit on 17-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
My son goes to va tech. Thank god he doesn't read ATS. WTH kinda drugs are you on? Your post makes no sense at all.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
My son goes to va tech. Thank god he doesn't read ATS. WTH kinda drugs are you on? Your post makes no sense at all.

I got this idea from here: latuff2.deviantart.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
But What's happen if He Fights again as One Man Army but this time he get Crysis' Korean Nanosuit?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

[edit on 17-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

Why you blank this post?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
This thread hasn't been moved to the trash yet?

How about Cho versus a bear versus Battlestar Gallactica with lasers in a royal rumble. Lasers for everyone. And the bear shoots them out of his butt to catch you off guard.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
This thread hasn't been moved to the trash yet?

How about Cho versus a bear versus Battlestar Gallactica with lasers in a royal rumble. Lasers for everyone. And the bear shoots them out of his butt to catch you off guard.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

But how about Cho Seung Hui(armed with Korean nanosuit from crysis and pair of Desert Eagle) vs Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Tai, Matt, Sora, Mimi, Izzy, Joe, T.K., and Kari (the First 4 person that I mentioned here (After Cho Seung Hui) are Animated Teen Titans characters while the last 8 Person that I mentioned here are 8 Original Digidestined From Digimon Adventure(02 forms with summer gear))?

[edit on 4-2-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
What's happens if Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer Gets their Hands on Cho Seung Hui?

top topics

join