It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen in 2012.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This is my take on what will happen in 2012. We are now in the new solar cycle and many scientists consider it a dangerous one. My take is that, they don't know the half of it. I believe the earthquakes we are now experiencing recently are related to the awakening of the sun. As we go further into this year and the sun becomes more active we will see historic earthquakes all across the globe stretching from Indonesia to Israel to Missouri. We will see many faults that are considered dangerous will become to rumble with a damaging earthquake to strike the central Mississippi river valley and be equal to or greater than the one that happened in New Madrid, MO back in the 19th century. The Kentucky dam around Hopkinsville is already unstable and if an earthquake magnitude 6.0 or higher were to hit all of western Kentucky and northwest Tennessee would be inundated with a huge flood (we need Noah again). We will also see Yellowstone become very noisy, but I do not think we will see an eruption but rather a precursor to an eruption in 2010. We will also see Cumbre Vieja begin to act up with some minor rattling which will begin to startle scientists. The earthquakes will rock all around the world. (I predicted that Haiti would have a bad natural disaster this year, I cannot confirm this prediction because I cannot find where I wrote it on ATS so if anyone can find it I would be very grateful.) The solar activity will also begin to disrupt our weather patterns which is already happening by making winters longer and more sever and making summers longer and more severe all across the world. I believe the aurora borealis will become very spectacular this year as it reaches further south and maybe even Chicago might see them because the solar storms will become more severe towards the end of the year. Our telecommunication systems will also have many problems especially since all televisions are now digital. The government has intentually made everything digital so that when the solar storms disrupt (or even stop) our telecommunication they will have free reign to do whatever they want without us knowing. Next year will become even worse as the probability of San Andreas fault, New Madrid, Yellowstone, Cumbre Vieja, Ring of fire, and many more volcanoes will begin to erupt. We will see many 'once in a lifetime event'(s) happening each year for the next 3 years as we go through a horrible sun cycle. We will see Cumbre Vieja erupt and we have a 50% chance of the western half of the volcano collapse into the Atlantic Ocean, If that happens southern England, northwest Africa, the Caribbean, northern South America, and all eastern US will be inundated in one of the worst tsunami's in human history. We will also have a 70-80% chance of seeing Yellowstone erupt and usher in a mini ice age. Then San Andreas Fault will crack because of a huge earthquake in California and it will kill millions of people. New Madrid fault will erupt violently causing Memphis to collapse and the gas pipeline running through Arkansas will erupt into fire and will explode in all of eastern Arkansas along with a huge flood in Northwest Tennessee and western Kentucky all atop a huge earthquake that will make the Mississippi river flow backwards and will rock as far north as Chicago. This will be one of the most violent times in our history if the sun cycle is as bad as many scientists are predicting.

Jesse Ventura on his show will be talking about how the elites are making secret places underground for their safety when the solar storm hits us. But I think it will backfire on them because there will be so many earthquakes that their hiding places will be ruined and after all electricity and satellites are wiped out they will believe that no one will know what will happen but we will in fact find a way to figure it out and figure them out at the same time. I believe this is the beginning of a monument us shift in human conscience because we will topple are governments and will turn to a more natural way of life, we will say, 'we have a chance to start over, we have a new slate and this time we know how to do things right'. I believe we will have many scientists that will make huge breakthroughs after that time as we begin to redo our electric systems and redo our satellites. But many of us will actually prefer an agrarian life style and political system. The governments will no longer have much control as people live collectively and we rebuild our lives. I believe it will be a time of transformation of thought and ideas, our souls will become a new and will become closer to the earth and nature. I believe that religion will cease to matter when it comes to humanity as we adopt a more pagan religious view and a more spiritual side. The shadow governments have been for years building up for their time to take control of the world, but this will halt their entire work as we retake our world. We will be doing this more universal and corporations will be a thing of the past.

I believe the Mayan calendar did not mark the end of our world but rather a new beginning of thought and of actions, we will transform and live more harmoniously with each other as governments and money will not be so important. People will leave cities because without electricity and corporations there won't be much purpose to live in a city. People will move to rural areas.

But I could be 100% wrong and nothing will happen as we continue with everyday life. But I personally believe that nature will change our world and the funny thing about nature is that it is the one thing humans cannot control, at least not yet.

I would love to have any feedback on my post.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Misoir]

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Misoir]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I would love a world like yours !! Count me in !

One problem though.
Any ideas on how to survive all doomsday scenarios ?

If i die, it doesn't mean a thing what the new world would look like.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

One problem though.

We are not going to die, I forgot to mention in my post that the governemnt will tell us shortly before the even happens and their will be mass panick. But when it fails to happen at the magnitude they spoke of and no one dies, other than the ones that die during martial law. But after all of that time and panick it will not kill everybody but will knock out all satellites and all electric grids. We won't die but if I were the elites I would wish that I died before the people figured out what we did.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

One problem though.

We are not going to die, I forgot to mention in my post that the governemnt will tell us shortly before the even happens and their will be mass panick. But when it fails to happen at the magnitude they spoke of and no one dies, other than the ones that die during martial law. But after all of that time and panick it will not kill everybody but will knock out all satellites and all electric grids. We won't die but if I were the elites I would wish that I died before the people figured out what we did.

Sorry what I meant was there won't be alot of death maybe 100 million at the very most. Just enough to make everyone panick.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

you really think the solar storm is going to be the worst in a long time? Why do you think this?

[edit on 16-1-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by Misoir

you really think the solar storm is going to be the worst in a long time? Why do you think this?

The magnetic poles reverse every 11 years on our sun.
No big deal.
The problem is that our protective magnetic field on Earth has a few holes
in it. The magnetic poles on Earth also flip but not every 11 years.
According to NASA, they have already begun to short circuit
around the south pole. I saw it on the Discovery Channel.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
If there is a huge solar flare in 2012 and we get a direct hit,
our power grid would blow up. Mainly the transformers would
burn up. With no electricity = chaos
It may interest you to know that it happened before about
150 years ago. Not much of a power grid back then but the
telegraph lines did fry!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't be surprised when you hear about a large number
of Gulfstream 550s landing at Denver International Airport
around November 2012.
The rich and the powerful have a contingency plan.
DIA is also an underground bunker.
It was built around 1995. It was suppose to cost $1.7 Billion.
Final cost was around $5 Billion.
Lots of tunnels going everywhere. - DIA to NORAD-
DIA to the mountains near Boulder, Colorado

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I think that as we approach 2012, the behavior of nature will become more and more erratic. Freak weather and natural disasters will be more widespread and more devastating. Maybe, we can say that freak behavior is a cyclical pattern when it comes to planet earth and perhaps the time has come full circle for the pattern to repeat.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Yeah I too have seen scenarios of power going down in the event that the Solar Maximum is really powerful, but I was asking why you believe that the one in 2012 will be just that? No one knows how strong or weak the solar storms will be in 2012. It's all speculation. We don't even have a decent 5 day forecast for weather here on Earth. Don't you think it's a bit extreme to predict solar cycles years in advance? We can speculate about scenario A, B, or C, but the reality is that we just do not know.

As for the magnetic field of the Earth, I read a science article in the docs office about how the field is indeed very weak right now in a few places around the globe. These places at the moment have a very weak magnetic field. Like a hole as you stated. The thing that bugs me is that science has many explanations for this, and at the end of the day one can only discern that no one knows exactly why this is happening or where it will go from here. Perhaps there is more known and we aren't being told. I have no idea. I just think we should try to find more facts first and come to a reasonable conclusion before we freak out about scenario A. It may be normal for the magnetic field to weaken over parts of the globe. We haven't been technologically savvy enough for long enough to know.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'm getting really tired of these 2012 threads, stop speculating and untill then lets do the best of our ability to be respectible human beings. You guys think too much about that date.

It's gone too far!!! stop it! (my mom would say)

Live in the hear and now and enjoy.

top topics

join