It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I a Wanderer or do I have a double activated body?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I read and follow the Laws of One like a devote Christian follows his Bible. Everything in the book leaves me in awe and sings with my spirit as true, I meditate daily and most of the concepts or ideas Ra speaks of are things I've already thought of or accepted and most of the time when I think of an idea on my own and read a new part of the Laws of One it reads that same thought of mine, I jump around from page to page, not cover to cover. At first I thought I could be a wanderer but am not so sure anymore now that I have read about the entities with double activated bodies. I will go in full detail of my thoughts concerning the matter and will take excerpts out from the book to follow along with my thoughts. This may not be presented in the best way or order but bear with me.

"Questioner: You are saying, then, that for the transition from third to fourth-density for one of the entities with doubly activated bodies, in order to make the transition the third-density body will go through the process of what we call death. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The third and fourth, combination, density’s body will die according to the necessity of third-density mind/body/spirit complex distortions.

We may respond to the heart of your question by noting that the purpose of such combined activation of mind/body/spirit complexes is that such entities, to some extent, conscientiously are aware of those fourth-density understandings which third-density is unable to remember due to the forgetting. Thus fourth-density experience may be begun with the added attraction to an entity oriented toward service-to-others of dwelling in a troubled third-density environment and offering its love and compassion."

This part gets me bad, Ever since I can remember as far back as being 3-4 years old I've always thought that I needed to be of immense support to all of mankind, like it was my calling, my life journey. I still see this as my life journey, I don't care about money or materialism, All i want is to help other selves even if it brings my death.

Ra also states this about the double activated bodies "The fourth-density entities which incarnate at this space/time are fourth-density in the view of experience but are incarnating in less dense vehicles due to desire to experience and aid in the birth of fourth-density upon this plane.

You may note that fourth-density entities have a great abundance of compassion."

As you can see by my above post I have much compassion as I accept death if it were to help.

Another quote "Questioner: There are many children now who have demonstrated the ability to bend metal mentally which is a fourth-density phenomenon. Would most of these children, then, be the type of entity of which we speak?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct."

When I was only ten, although I don't consider this to be a great feat, I had been able to perform telekinesis. I can still do it, If i had the will to.

Another quote "Questioner: Is the reason that they can do this and the fifth-density Wanderers who are here cannot do it the fact that they have the fourth-density body in activation?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Wanderers are third-density activated in mind/body/spirit and are subject to the forgetting which can only be penetrated with disciplined meditation and working.

Questioner: I am assuming that the reason for this is, first, since the entities of harvestable third-density who very recently have been coming here are coming here late enough so that they will not affect the polarization through their teachings. They are not infringing upon the first distortion because they are children now and they won’t be old enough to really affect any of the polarization until the transition is well advanced. However, the Wanderers who have come here are older and have a greater ability to affect the polarization. They must do their affecting as a function of their ability to penetrate the forgetting process in order to be within the first distortion. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is quite correct."

As you can see in my profile, I'm only 19. Not old at all. Now lets go into the reason why I thought I was a wanderer.

"Questioner: I am assuming we have on Earth today and have had in the past fourth, fifth, and sixth-density Wanderers. As they come into incarnation in the physical of this density for a period as a Wanderer, what types of polarizations with respect to these various rays do they find affecting them?

Ra: I am Ra. I believe I grasp the thrust of your query. Please ask further if this answer is not sufficient.

Fourth density Wanderers, of which there are not many, will tend to choose those entities which seem to be full of love or in need of love. There is the great possibility/probability of entities making errors in judgment due to the compassion with which other-selves are viewed.

The fifth-density Wanderer is one who is not tremendously affected by the stimulus of the various rays of other-self and in its own way offers itself when a need is seen. Such entities are not likely to engage in the, shall we say, custom of your peoples called marriage and are very likely to feel an aversion to childbearing and child-raising due to the awareness of the impropriety of the planetary vibrations relative to the harmonious vibrations of the density of light.

The sixth-density, whose means of propagation you may liken to what you call fusion, is likely to refrain, to a great extent, from the bisexual reproductive programming of the bodily complex and instead seek out those with whom the sexual energy transfer is of the complete fusion nature in so far as this is possible in manifestation in third-density."

Here the fifth density wanderer sounds a lot like me, I do have a great aversion to child bearing or marriage as you can see in my other thread titled " My philosophy on why each and everyone of you are in a relationship with me!"
Here the link to it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another Quote "Questioner: Would the purpose in transitioning to Earth prior to the complete changeover then be for the experience to be gained here before the harvesting process?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. These entities are not Wanderers in the sense that this planetary sphere is their fourth-density home planet. However, the experience of this service is earned only by those harvested third-density entities which have demonstrated a great deal of orientation CONTINUED

[edit on 14-1-2010 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
towards service-to-others. It is a privilege to be allowed this early an incarnation as there is much experiential catalyst in service to other-selves at this harvesting."

So does this mean that i could still be a wanderer in a sense that this is my home planet? Still have those feelings of alienation but be a double activated bodied entity. Because If wanderers have to be older that pretty much throws me being a wanderer from a higher density out of the question.

Any thoughts?

In Love & Light!

=)

[edit on 14-1-2010 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I don't know if you check this thread anymore, but ill throw in my two cents. I have read the Ra channelings and after reading the sort of description of a sixth density wanderer I feel that describes me pretty accurately. For a long time I have had trouble talking to people or even identifying with them. Most times wherever I am I usually just sit around and observe people. I also have felt like I am here to do something important but have no idea what it could be. Getting back on track about me believing I might be a sixth density wanderer I aslo strongly identify with staying away from sexual relations with people mostly with because I don't identify with them and it isn't that appealing anyway because I have found that person that I feel I can "fusion" with. Being in her presence I have a feeling that I have never had with any other person and I feel that she may feel the magnetic attraction too, but is probably still "asleep" and not enlightened yet. I also believe I have broken through the barrier to get to intelligent infinity, but haven't done it since. HEre is the thread on my meditation if you want to read it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I too really resonated with the RA material. Any questions you may have, may I suggest that you meditate and ask the question to your higher self? I too feel very out of place here, with all of the violence and avarice. The system which is running the planet currently is ridiculous.( But everyone has made their choices before incarnating ) I think the sexuality/reproduction issue as stated in RA has to do with Karma. Now I ask you, Q: what are we experiencing now? A: An illusion. Q: Where do we accrue Karma? A: In an illusion. So what then is Karma? But here's the caveat, if you put the intent out there, it will manifest and it will return to you. So I think that it is extremely important that we watch our thoughts and intentions very carefully. I need to take a big dose of my own medicine as well! You are a Wanderer. If you were not, I don't think you would even be drawn to the RA material as you have been. As for double activated, only your higher self/societal-memory complex, can answer that question for you....so meditate! Again I should take my own advice, I have been slacking lately. I hope to see you at the big party at the end of this! Love and Light to you. Namaste.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by America?

I think you are intuiting that in a sexual liason, energy is exchanged. I mean metaphysical energy. So liason with someone with which you are not compatable, metaphysically/ of the same frequency as you, would be unpleasurable and a waste of time. Perhaps the physical activity would be pleasurable in a 3D sense (Because this physical experience is a novelty), but something would be greatly missing. I don't think it has to do with Karma. As I've stated in my previous post, IMHO Karma is an illusion. No one is keeping score. It does have to do with creative intent and we as Wanderer's must be very careful what we wish or intend for!

Love and Light to you! Namaste

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Klaatumagnum]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

Possibly? Maybe my subconscious took over while I was typing that one part.

top topics

join