It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the Pleiadians Really Exist?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I have been reading accounts of Billy Meier who claims to have had contact with the Pleiadians. I have also read debunking reports on this. My questions are: Do they really exist? If so...why has it been Billy Meier that they have contacted? I would think it logical for them to meet with government officials rather than a nobody from Switzerland. Can anyone clue me in on this?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I can't answer your questions, but I do know someone who might. Check this site out

"The purpose of these contacts is threefold. The first phase is to document the events and establish public awareness which is almost complete.

The second phase is to rise to the occasion training ambassadors of peace to inter-phase with these benevolent off world visitors and secure a military stand down. In the interest of national security and common sense it is wise to align with those of superior technology in peace as allies rather than greet them with aggression. Despite the Hollywood movies any conflict with off world visitors with the capability of interstellar, inter-dimensional and time travel would be a very arrogant and unwise decision. UFOs have a long deep rooted presence in the history of Earth and if they were going to conquer, destroy or consider us fine dining it would have happened long ago.

The last phase is to create a template, a Galactic Exchange Center like none other where full inter-phase and exchange of wisdom and technologies can occur. This sharing or inter-phase will assist humanity in a quantum leap in evolution thus joining the rest of the universe, the greater family of man in a bold new adventure. "

www.eceti.org...

this guy also says he knows them, and has had a ton of ufo encounters. I had a very freaky encounter with him myself once, and talked to him fairly often in chat getting UFO updates on a site called Spiritweb before it closed.

He says he is in contact with the Pleiadians, and has several ufo pictures, and spiritual encounter pictures, and has been on art bell and jeff rense and several UFO mag articles and it goes on and on and on...eye witness's etc...Really, if you are into this stuff, you might want to look him over.

Is all I have to say

(well almost, see below)

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
PS: This guy had several run ins with the US Gov, they used to buzz his place on top of his mountain ALL the time. He told me, that the gov is trying to stop them from contacting people. They don't want people to know this is going on.

He had some very freaky stories to tell, and I didnt believe him then, but over time, and listening to him and after all I have read here, I am starting to believe it.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Forget the Pleiadians, the beings to really fear are from a galaxy called, Ursal Maximus. The entities there are called, Ursalians. Here's a picture I've drawn of their species.

www.indiegods.com...

Their galaxy is too far out for Hubble to locate but sometime in 2012 their galaxy will become visible through planetary alignment.

They are a ruthles evil species.

[Edited on 5-26-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Preest,

Two questions,

Firstly, how do you know about "Ursalians" ?

And secondly "planetary alignment" ?

Thats a bit vague isnt it ?

Are you saying that the universe is now contracting and not expanding because if it isnt then at the very least the distance between us stays the same but in reality is getting bigger.

A5H

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Damn it. Another 2012 one. So far we're all gonna die because of ;
Aliens,
Different aliens,
Dust,
Asteroids,
Polar shift,
Demons,
Nuclear war............

Why honestly would aliens contact one dumb nobody and no-one else?
Why would anyone with alien information hide it?
Why would the aliens not just tell everyone, and/or land.
And LMAO at that pic of the alleged alien.
Oh and which planets will be lining up that hevn't done before?
I would love you to point me in the direction of a credable source for this......

Ash

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
the starmaps we are using are just a poor tool that helps a little bit to
get a glimpse on the star we like to watch but the value of our starmap is zero komma zero in value for any other point in the universe !
even the names we have given to stars or the names to some constellations that we think are "in more or less connected lines" are
without any value for all other intelligent life in the universe !
fiction is not a fact so how would you explain another civilisation that
they should pass mars to collect some badly landed european spacecraft ?

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Danm and I trun 40 too ..What esle can go wrong ..

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
LMAO! Some of you are seriously dense.

Can anybody tell me what the hell NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE is saying?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You mean to tell me out of all the people on earth the so called pleaidians contact this freAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lolololol

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
people on this site seem to love posting about this kook. Unfortunately, there are people in this world that want nothing more than to believe in something. Even more unfortunate, there are people who feel the need to take advantage of those that want to believe.

www.geocities.com...

If there is life out there (and I do believe there is), do you really think they are going to make contact with the rednecks, kooks, and crazies of the world? Think about it. If they do want to gain information about our society, why bother with the ones that live on the fringe? They would go after the intellects, the powerbrokers and the ones that are A PART OF SOCIETY. Again, the key thing here is IF they are going to take a person for study. Now, assuming that there is life out there, and assuming that they have reached a point in their fascination with all things Earth, and they are ready to study humans up close, why would they grab a hillbilly, poke and prod him and let him go? They would do what we any scientist would do after they have studied an animal in its own environment. They would see if they could keep it alive, with the secret hopes that it dies so they can cut it open and check out the inner workings.

Believe me, I want to see it as much as the next guy (well, maybe not as much as some of you) but if and when it happens, it ain't gonna be a series of secret meetings between Elmer Fudd and the aliens.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
yes, the pleiadians do exist! just look at the subaru car company, they want to be known!
couldn't resist a snide remark!

back on topic now... i'm gonna have to say no to them existing. the pleiades open star cluster, containing of 7 main (visible) stars and several hundred other stars, would have too much of gravitational influence on each other for planets, and much less life, to form. also, the stars in this cluster are incredibly young; only about 100 million years old.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
hehe,some years ago I read some articles about UFOs and aliens...It was about ten years ago.And major aliens races that I heard about were Nordics and Greys.Their motives were unknown but probably nordics were good and greys were evil.I also read something about war between these two species.When greys were defeated and two of their planets were destroyed by powerful nordic vessels.But I tried to find something about that story today and I stated that this legends about UFOs and Nordics are "alive" and now I read about reptiles,greys (3 kinds of them),many humanoids,draccons,sauroids,and many many more
)) When I read about draccons and reptiles I was sure that some people who "wrote" these stories must played in master of orion (all parts) or something like that.And of course there were "old motive" that they were from Earth and were wiped out by war with nordics...
))I read about space federations,space empires etc,new world order,invasion fleets...
)))

Fantastic stories - just like master of orion,babylon V,freelancer,star trek etc
))))

But when I read about that now I'm sure - it's just fantasies...

Look- they wrote that greys were here so long...And they are still steal our DNA and they still dothe same strange abductions and they still do the same thinghs.Year after year!!!

year after year!!!! they should have more human DNA that we have
))))Thay should know about us everything!!! And they still do the same things!!!!!!!!!!

Why????It's without any sense!!!!It's just stupid!!!!!

Many of years ago people had their own legends about dragons,saints,good knights,dwarfs,giants,ogres,trolls...

And now we have our "technical" "electronic" legends about greys,nordics,reptiles...
)))

These myths have one in common - that they all are about war between somebody good and somebody evil - like devils and angels,like knights and dragons,like nordics and greys
)))))))

It's just the same stroy - but in different times

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by gattaca]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm going to say the same thing about the Pleiadians as I do about people who say they have spoken to "God": What makes that individual so special/important that the Pleiadians (or "God") would waste their time talking to them?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssenceWhat makes that individual so special/important that the Pleiadians (or "God") would waste their time talking to them?

the need to feel special and seem more important than others. It's delusional and the "contact" is sometimes complete fabrication and other times it is a product of a delusional mind.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Go debunk the photos on that site

Personally, I wonder,
but I hold no opinion.
Someone go get the pics and debunk em.

www.eceti.org...

Lots of pics to debunk if you want to. This is the guy I knew from spiritweb, and he does have a LOT of pictures. Debunkers go to it, I wanna know myself. I am skeptical, but he has generated a lot of attention. I don't know if I believe him or not, I am not holding an opinion here. Someone try to prove they are fakes or prove they are real..... PLEASE?? Come on, this is what some of you do...
*taunt taunt*

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
but there is another point - that was a hoax and....and yes - so we are still alone
))) they were fabricated - so we have no "cosmic friends" - "cosmic allies" who come here from deep space to protect us and to help us
((

we have to do anything alone without these "good angels"
)

but I'm sure that we can
))) and we gonna kick grey
)) asses without any help
))))

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gattaca
but there is another point - that was a hoax and....and yes - so we are still alone
)))

Which one what who? Helps if you say what you are talking about. That was a weird post. If you have seen these and checked if they are a hoax...please show me.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Which one what who? Helps if you say what you are talking about. That was a weird post. If you have seen these and checked if they are a hoax...please show me.

I was talking about this article:

www.geocities.com...

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Right, ok the Billy Myers thing. Gotcha. I dunno what to make of that guy, I wonder if he made much cash off of all of this. His UFOs are really frikkin weird. Giant ball bearings and such. A lot of the stuff looks like mining equipment, like the picture of the UFO that has the metal balls around it, those look exactly like the ball bearings in the tire of the Iron Ore trucks in this area. They are about the size of a softball.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join