It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Steve Dunham Became Barack Hussein Obama II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
No one born with the name Barack Obama? I doubt that this might be all true but nevertheless I thought this article must be posted here. I dont think anyone still believes that the Obama name conspiracy is over. So I would like to know how the name Steve Dunham's name is associated with Obama's birth records and do you believe that this is what his name was?

It looks increasingly like no one was born with the name Barack Hussein Obama

An intrepid citizen-researcher has confirmed that the man who goes by the name “Barack Hussein Obama II,” has an original vital record kept by the Hawaii Department of Health, which bears the name “Steve Dunham.”

The citizen researcher began her quest, following two lines of research: 1) the fact that the name Steve Dunham appears in records associated with Obama’s alleged mother, Stanley Ann Dunham; and 2) the fact that Obama himself is said to have quipped that he could have chosen between the names “Barack Hussein Obama” or “Steve Dunham”

Source: How Steve Dunham became Barack Obama

[edit on 14-1-2010 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Keep bringing up the birth certificate. I can already feel the winds changing in response to the 24/7irrational hateful bashing and blaming of Obama for everything under the sun, moon, and stars. The birth certificate only makes the haters look insane. Regardless, of where our POTUS (Steve, lol) was born, I approve of the work he is doing today.

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Interesting article. I hope you are wearing your NOMEX today. The flamers will be dropping in soon.

Just another knot in Obama's strange life.

To think that I have been calling him Barry for so long. Now I can call him Steve-O

[edit on 14-1-2010 by jibeho]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
He was on TV today and his assistance to Haiti and the humanitarian effort is what I think is his best till now, hope there is more to come.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Arsenio Hall tried to warn everyone before the election that this man is not who he says he is. More Blacks are learning the hard truth about the guy. Rappers lyrics are gonna start to sting!

join