It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Smiles at JFK Assassination!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Bush is smiling at the JFK assasination. He knows that Oswald had nothing to do with it. Was it a fabrication, or does he know who killed JFK? BTW it seems that Bush was in town where and when JFK was assasinated.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yup

That is pretty amazing

he scoffs, WOW, like he was talking about Santi Claus

POS!!!

S+F

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

ATS has sunk to a new low. This place is turning into the Enquirer. I suppose anyone can read into anything these days if you just stare at your computer screen long enough. Pause, replay, pause, replay pause, replay pause, replay.

Watch it at normal speed and all you see is mouth movement. Watch any speech by anyone and you will see the same thing. Pretty amazing.

Call it what you will if it will make you feel better. I think you have revealed the smoking gun we have all been looking for. Better call Oliver Stone.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
More interesting thing from that vid is Lynne Chenney claiming Dick & Barack are 8th cousins......hmmmmm.

As for the smile, have you considered how people sometimes smile when they are uncomfortable?

~Smile....It Confuses People~

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I agree in this case I see normal mouth movement. It is natural (for many people) for the corners of the mouth to come up into a “smile” when finishing a word that ends with [man] or maybe [an].

Also seeing as how the video is not shot at close range nor is it zoomed in it is difficult to tell just how much of a “smile” there is. Age plays a factor in the way a person moves their mouth as well when speaking.

As much as I believe JFK was a victim of TPTB I also believe this video is nothing more than an over active imagination.

Raist

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

I usually give videos the benefit of the doubt and research them before passing judgement.

In this case however, i'm 99% confident this video is tampered..fake in other words.

The tampering is evident at the crucial point of the video, at the alleged smile point.

Look how the picture visibly shrinks a tiny amount precisely at the 'right moment'..most should have spotted it right away..a clear tampering give-away.

You've been had mate, IMO.

In any case, he's old..the 'smile' expressions, are probably gasps for breath.

[edit on 12/1/2010 by spikey]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Bush was CIA and in Dallas. It would not surprise me that he is smiling because he knows that he is the deluded gunman. An "inside joke" if you will.

[edit on 1-12-2010 by groingrinder]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I beg to differ. He clearly not only smiles but lets out a subconscious laugh. He exhales as if part of a laugh when he smiles.

I think he's just getting old and let it slip.

It was not a normal mouth movement.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I thought the video was interesting , not that I am saying it is going to reveal much. And certainly enough conspiraceis about JFK till date, just thought you might enjoy the video

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Bush was CIA and in Dallas. It would not surprise me that he is smiling because he knows that he is the deluded gunman. An "inside joke" if you will.

[edit on 1-12-2010 by groingrinder]

Bush was still president of his Zapata oil company in 1963. In 1964 he joined congress.

He became director of the CIA in 1976 under Ford and only served for a year.

The notion that he was a deep cover agent in 1963 is pure speculation and most likely stems from his ties to skull and bones and that he comes from from a well heeled family and the fact that people watch too many movies. It makes for great fiction writing a la Tom Clancy as well.

His name allegedly appears in a post assassination report. However, if he was deep cover, his name would not be printed for all to see.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Have things turned so badly in the liberal attack machine that they have to produce pap like this? Reminds me of that assclown a lot of you are holding up as a hero for going off on Bush Sr. about him not getting his New World Order in that pizza restaurant. What a bunch of total ID10Ts!

[edit on 1/13/10 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Here is a link with the picture of (maybe) Bush in Dallas that day.

www.tomflocco.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This smile story reminds me of the famous photo of LBJ "smiling" (in the photo you are looking at his back/side face view-it does appear to be a smile) at his aide, his aide appears to be WINKING! And Ladybird has a smile as well. This occurred while standing next to a devastated Jackie Kennedy within hours of JFK's murder as LBJ was being sworn in as the new president. I wish I had the savvy to post this pic, but I don't-maybe someone else can.
By the way, I do believe that common sense dictates factions within the government did this crime, but I try real hard to maintain objectivity. In that vein, I am currently reading Bugliosi's 1600 page tome on the matter. It really is an excellent read, thouroughly researched and indexed. I think Jim Marrs (whose books I really enjoy) does himself a disservice to criticize Bugliosi's book. I'm 400 pages in and thus far "Bug" has barely even entered the speculative realm. (When asked by George Knapp if he read it-Marrs basically said no-kidding that it pulled a muscle when he tried to lift it-then proceeded to call it crap! And my main dissapointment with Crossfire is that it is not indexed in the text-only at the rear of the book-making it virtually impoosible to locate Jim's sources on a point to point basis) Point being, it's definitely the best minute by minute account of "that day" I've read, and I've read all the majors (Legacy of Secrecy arrived one week ago-that's next).
Now to criticize a small point in "Bugs" book. He has the picture of LBJ being sworn in, but in his pic both LBJ, Ladybird AND the Aide are striking a super solemn pose! This is classic, and must have been taken a split second after the happy/smiley/winky pose. I would absolutely love to see these 2 pics side by side!

top topics

join