It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The workers graves at Giza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hi, i have read this story and seen a documentary a while back that says some of the Giza pyramid workers were buried at the site (although even the most modern buildings can have graves beside them), and also the purported architect of said pyramids.

I for one, believe that advanced technology was used in the construction of the pyramids. But can anyone shed any light on this grand architect? Who is not mentioned in the following link BTW.

Here is a link about the reported graves, old news past of as new [url=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34794254/ns/technology_and_science-science/

[edit on 12-1-2010 by mtok7]

[edit on 12-1-2010 by mtok7]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I personally do not believe there is any clear cut way to determine if the graves were workers or not. (Or what they worked on!)

There is just no way to know for sure.

If we cannot even date the Pyramid or Sphinx correctly, how the hell do we think we can match up the dates of this cemetery with these monuments?

It just doesn't seem very scientific, that is all.

Sounds more like they are jumping the gun assuming things to fit their paradigm without providing decent reasoning.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I agree the water markings, on Sphinx for instance seem to indicate that it is much older than the mainstream archeological consensus.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Thanks for thread.

It's an eye opener.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mtok7

Hello MTOK7,

MTOK7: But can anyone shed any light on this grand architect?

SC: The short answer is that no one really knows who the 'grand architect' of the Giza pyramids was. The orthodox view is that each successive pharaoh had his own architect who designed the pyramid to the king's particular requirement. The first pyramid in Egypt - the Step Pyramid of Djoser - was designed by the vizier Imhotep. In fact, in the Building Texts in the Temple of Horus at Edfu is this inscription:

"They were built according to an architectural plan that came in a codex from the heavens at Saqqara in the days of Imhotep."

My personal view is that the structures at Giza clearly conform to a unified design based upon the stars of Orion's Belt. I do not simply mean the layout of the Gizamids in correlation with their equivalent belt stars but ALSO the actual base dimensions of the Giza pyramids can be shown to derive from the belt star asterism. You can see this here:

The Giza-Orion Blueprint

And, of course, it stands to reason that if the entire Giza site (i.e. ALL the pyramids and the Sphinx) was the pre-planned objective of the Old Kingdom builders (the other Old Kingdom pyramids serving as the learning curve before implementing Giza) then it stands to reason that these structures could NOT have been built as tombs for pharaohs or their queens - at least, this was not the ORIGINAL intention or purpose for these structures (although they may well have been appropriated as such by later dynasties).

My own view is that the structures at Giza was the GOAL of the Old Kingdom builders - a unified design - and that the original purpose of the entire Giza site was to serve as an 'Afterlife Machine'. You can read more on this here:

The Giza Afterlife Machine

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

[edit on 18/5/2010 by Scott Creighton]

new topics

top topics

join