It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus Reveal The Name Of The Anti Christ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

Well, obviously you're looking as well or you wouldn't have posted this thread. No?
Honestly, whoever it is, he doesn't even know yet. He may never know.He will probably be like Hitler and think he is doing "God's work."

[edit on 10-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
Read up on Gnosticism.

Christian Gnosticism basically says that the OT God is a different God from the NT (literally). Jesus switched sides between these two Gods so the OT (Evil God) had him killed.

I am not amongst the faithful per se. But It's rather fascinating.

Since when were the Gnostic's Christians? The Gnostic's were Pagans who worshiped nature and when they refused to embrace the "new religion" " Christianity" they were murdered by the thousands. In fact the Gnostic's were Pagans who were Shamans, intuits and cosmologists who studied the heavens.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Aquarius1]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
Obama an ANTICHRIST ??

BAHAHA, Nope, just one big giant pussy with too much power.

Doesn't matter if he's a pussy. The Antichrist will possess someone during a ritual. He will not be born into a body here.

And for the record, I don't think it will be Obama. My bets are on Prince William.

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Well, without dismissing it in its entirety, I must say that is a bit of a stretch. We won't know unless he suffers a "fatal wound to the head" and survives it. The anti-Christ reigns peacefully until after an assassinationis attempted on him.

Which will result in him being blinded in one eye.

[edit on 11/1/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I actually got in on my facebook and was curious as to what it was.
Don't assume =)

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Ahem,ahem.... Ok, whatever. They were killed because they knew the Catholic Church to be the slimebucket pit of evil it is. However, we are wayyyy off topic.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Yes, he said

Matthew 24:4 ...“Be careful that no one leads you astray. 24:5 For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will lead many astray.

Mark 13:5 ...“Be careful that no one leads you astray. 13:6 For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am he!’ and will lead many astray.

Luke 21:8 He said, “Watch out that you don’t get led astray, for many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is at hand.’ Therefore don’t follow them.

This is why the name jesus transliterated letter for letter into Hebrew, as the common practice, calculates to the number of the beast 616 j=yod=10, e=niqqud=n/a, s=shin=300, u=vav=6, s=shin=300

It is also why 666 calculates to the crucifix the image of the beast which is prophesied to be set up in the holy place.

It should not be that strange that the anti of Christ would not only assume his position but also his name.

Further Information

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Yeah, well your avatar supports my theory. Coincidence? I dont think so.

Maybe you work for "Santa" and your supposed theory is just to throw us all off track.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join