It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Intelligence Steals 1.3 Trillion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
www.worldreports.org...

" FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER WE ARE POSTING TWO REPORTS WITH THE SAME DATE. WE HAVE OBTAINED THE TEXT OF THE CMKM/CMKX CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION [S.E.C.] REQUESTING MONETARY COMPENSATION OF $3.87 TRILLION, AS FLAGGED IN OUR REPORT DATED 7TH JANUARY 2010. NOW FILED IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT, CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA, THE CASE # IS: CV10-00031-JVS (MLG-x). THIS TEXT IS NOW LIVE ON THIS WEBSITE."

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hmmmm, not sold on that source but interesting none the less.

Especially this-

*VISTA: Virtual Instant Surveillance Tactical Application.

S/F

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Read the disclaimer at near end of page...
It clearly states that this is marketing material...For sales purposes only!

We are a private intelligence publishing house and have no connections to any outside parties including intelligence agencies. The word ‘intelligence’ on this website and in all our marketing material is used for marketing/sales purposes only and has no other connotations whatsoever: see ‘About Us’ on the red panels under the Notes on the Editor, Christopher Story FRSA, who has been solely and exclusively engaged as an investigative journalist, Editor, Author and private financial and current affairs Publisher since 1963 and is not and never has been an agent for a foreign power, suggestions to the contrary being actionable for libel in the English Court.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

We are a private intelligence publishing house and have no connections to any outside parties including intelligence agencies. The word ‘intelligence’ on this website and in all our marketing material is used for marketing/sales purposes only and has no other connotations whatsoever: see ‘About Us’ on the red panels under the Notes on the Editor, Christopher Story FRSA, who has been solely and exclusively engaged as an investigative journalist, Editor, Author and private financial and current affairs Publisher since 1963 and is not and never has been an agent for a foreign power, suggestions to the contrary being actionable for libel in the English Court.

This doesn't disprove it in anyway though. They admit they are a private intelligence publishing house. I think the disclaimer could just be there so they don't get into legal problems. How could it be for sales purpose only when they have released two huge articles in the past 3 days? for free

just because the author is an investigative journalist doesn't mean he doesn't have great sources and can uncover a lot of secret activity. Look at the guys who got on the Watergate story. Just because they didn't official ties to anything doesn't mean the story was any less true. I'd rather have an investigative journalist give me facts rather than someone who is just out for the story anyway

[edit on 9-1-2010 by kyle43]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43

Originally posted by loveguy

This doesn't disprove it in anyway though.
just because the author is an investigative journalist doesn't mean he doesn't have great sources and can uncover a lot of secret activity.
[edit on 9-1-2010 by kyle43]

You're right. Somehow this may relate with this...www.rutherford.org...
If not, it is a good article none the less.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
www.congress.org...

Another link. I do not know if this source is any better I googled
CV10-00031-JVS (MLGx

www.equitygroups.com...

Then I found this

top topics

join