It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS analytical Dreamteam ??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It's a good idea but this is ATS. Think about it! One member's hero/heroine is another member's hate figure. Facts are just opinions to a lot of members. Truth is just about taste. It's all subjective.

I'd love to add a list of my 'dreamteam,' but most of them know who they are already and it wouldn't be fair to the ones that have informed, intelligent and different views to mine.

If ATS members all started singing from the same hymn sheet or dictating a norm, we'd be outta here...and fast too

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
It's a good idea but this is ATS. Think about it! One member's hero/heroine is another member's hate figure. Facts are just opinions to a lot of members. Truth is just about taste. It's all subjective.

I'd love to add a list of my 'dreamteam,' but most of them know who they are already and it wouldn't be fair to the ones that have informed, intelligent and different views to mine.

If ATS members all started singing from the same hymn sheet or dictating a norm, we'd be outta here...and fast too

Very well stated. Parting words especially, especially when in jest, have such an affective outcome. Well, 9 times out of ten, anyways! ;D

It's a great idea though...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I'd like to see a research section in ATS that contained the "best of the best" threads and posts, categorized for easy reference. So, an easy way to find the best threads/posts/videos on UFO's, and easy way to find the best arguments for evolution, the best threads on politics, etc.

I guess it would be nice to have a way to browse previous threads, and to have them ranked by how well they were starred/flagged/applauded...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Um... I think you and I might have a different idea of what sort of qualification and expirience we are talking about. Specificaly this team would be capable of analysing any data set for any of the catagories dealt with on this site, rather than being specificaly knowledgeable about any one of the sites interest subjects. These would be people who have academic credentials as the basis for thier inclusion in the group, and could analyse everything from the latest UFO incedents and accompanying video, to commenting from a position of knowledge on the possibilities of over unity devices actualy comming out as a viable energy source.
Your list contained a position for the fsme for "medical issues" ... I mean thats just not appropriate. Virologists know jack about oncology you dig?
But anyway , what I am talking about is a group working as a team , all together not individualy. Perhaps more like an organic thinking machine, than individuals commenting as people ?

[edit on 11-1-2010 by TrueBrit]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join