It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Cancer Institute Researcher Admits Abortion Breast Cancer Link

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
If it were not for mainstream medicine and my mainstream, conventional (no holistic, no alternative treatment) primary-care physician I would surely be dead. And if it were not for a certain pharmaceutical drug I would surely be dead ... not on my deathbed ... not knocking on death's door ... but d-e-a-d ... DEAD.

With that said, I'd like to first mention that I have a serious allergic response to anesthesia and to painkillers. I am "eine sensitive" -- codeine, percoset, and so on. I do not know why and wish it weren't so, but it is what it is.

I found out the hard way about the anesthesia when I had to have surgery many years ago. It wasn't even major surgery. I was supposed to be discharged the day after surgery since it was not major surgery. Instead, I wound up in a short-term coma. The nursing staff could not awaken me. When I finally awoke, I vomited every 20 minutes for 24 hours -- horrible dry-heaving that traumatized me. Fast forward 10 years later and I had another surgery -- also not considered major surgery. I mentioned the problems with the anesthesia and after many discussions and research a different type of anesthesia was administered. I woke up having seizures and severe bronchial spasms. I was in intensive-care fighting for my life for 3 days. I did not think I was going to walk out of the hospital alive. I also took pain killers after a bad car accident .. you guessed it ... taken by ambulance and almost died.

Suffice it to say, I do not do well with the above.

A few years ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer. A few months later my younger sister was also diagnosed with cancer ... stomach cancer. I opted for a holistic treatment (no drugs, no pharma meds, no surgery, no chemo, no radiation) and 6 years later I am still the picture of health ... and cancer free. I was terrified of the surgery (for obvious reasons) and so my back was against the wall. I also knew I wouldn't do well with the painkillers after the surgery (mastectomy) and I knew I would not be able to tolerate or to bear the pain without painkillers. So, I found an alternative treatment that worked for me. If the cancer returns, and it might, I will repeat the 60-day process. It is not cheap, it is not an overnight quick fix and it is not easy .. but it works for those who are not in the latest stage. It does not reverse the effects of chemo or radiation ... which I didn't have.

I visit my sisters grave often. She died from the chemo and from the radiation that burned her lungs -- not from the cancer. She died a horrible death. I wish she would have listened to me instead of her doctor. During her last week of life she would squeeze my hand and stare into my eyes. She was unable to speak, but I knew what she was trying to communicate. We were close growing up and right up to her death. I knew she regretted her decision. I also regretted not pushing the envelope. I mentioned the alternative treatment to her and I asked her a few times if she would try it before trying the chemo and radiation. She knew it cured my cancer, but she was afraid. The doctor had her brainwashed. So, she refused. I let it go. Now she is gone ... age 49, mother of two.

There ARE alternative treatments that DO work. I am living proof. I am living proof that there are holistic treatments available that work. Mainstream is not permitted (or trained) to use them. I am not knocking mainstream medicine. It has it's place.

I am simply sharing my experience. I do not need for you to believe me, nor am I interested in a debate.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Because the MSM knows that lifesitenews is not a valid source?

Seriously, barely through the first paragraph and it already doesn't make sense.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Well, it is based on a study after all and I've come to have a new appreciation for those things recently.

I've come to the conclusion that people will believe in the studies that further their viewpoint and will dismiss those they disagree with. Which side is right? Maybe both because you can always find a study to back up your viewpoint just as the other guy can find one to contradict the one you agree with.

All studies need to be taken with a grain of salt and anyone who depends on them for guidance had better get ready for a world of confusion.

<< 1  2   >>

join