It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War Over Earth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

none of them are the problem...we are. Start at the root not the head...

THEY have no power without YOU

that is all....

peace

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Originally posted by Sheeper
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Ignorant as it may be his best judgment was none the less spot on. Sometimes you can tell a lot just by looking at the surface. Ofcourse he he could of been wrong, but alas...he wasn't.

No to go off track... but one who sees the forest for what it is cannot relate to those who cannot see past the tree. That statement was not only ignorant, but it was the proverbial tree. Human comprehension is not universal, it matches the developed spirit. Consider that you may be limited in your clarity.

AAC

Well..... Man who fart in church must sit in own pew.....

BTW I think your statement would be better suited, the other way around...like. Those that cannot see past the tree can not relate to those that see the forest for what it is. IMO the forest people have more clarity, they see both sides.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Sheeper]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Great thread. Star and Flag.

For some reason, Syrus initial posts and suggestions reminded me of this video from a group I have subscribed to whose street message I find very inspiring and very funny. They have lots of videos of their street action. Hopefully it's relevant here and may inspire some others to find unconventional ways to fight this 'frequency war' and lovingly help wake people from their 'trance'.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsongod21
wow, i couldnt honestly read most of the "stuff" posted so far in this thread. Why you may ask? Its simple for me to see that even though i do not know the source this seems much more like a regugation of words and not the Ops heartfelt thoughts and theories. Im not saying that he/she doesnt buy into them its just so lopsided that it makes me feel as if he/she doesnt have all the facts available to him/her.

Why would you think the NWO/illuminanti or other world leading power as such if failing now? If you subscribe to the theory that they are in power you must also subscribe that they have been in power for a very long time. Im not talking hundreds of years but most likely thousands, and that the same "people" that are ruling us now are the same that ran Rome. If you think about the state of the world from this time to that time we as a human population have been in much more dire straights. (I.E. the black plague, WWI, WWII, the great depression, The fall of Rome, and so on and so forth.)

To think that you could take down a group or organization such as these via any other way then an armed revolt is astounding to me anyways. The fact of the mater is you couldnt remove them from power even with an armed revolt its not practical at least to me to think its possible. its like saying that you are going to bring down the catholic church using the media (i.e. priest child molestation charges) what did that do oh im sorry they were just bad priest.... go work out of this parish now where no one knows who you are. Its just not really going to happen in my opinion anyways power begits power as they say. The Nwo/illuminati and other of that ilk are not a single headed monster you can take down they are like the hydra (i think thats the right mythical beast anyways been a while since my D&D days ha ha ha) when you remove one head two more will spring up in its place

This being said i dont know if they are in power already fighting for power or what the real case is. i have another post dealing with the illuminanti for any one who wants to read it go here its on page 2

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thanks for listening good day/night depending on your location in this universe

Well, you're somewhat right. The phrasing, in many cases, is taken from other sources, as is the information. You'd be wrong though saying they're not my own heartfelt thoughts and theories. I cherry-picked my beliefs from all the other ones. They're mine now, but you're right that it's still quite imperfect. This is because my capacity to organize information is limited by my own attention span. I challenge you to do better at seventeen years old.

And you're wrong about the Illuminati. They've only been around for about a thousand years in their present form, and they didn't start to take power until about a hundred years ago. They're not unbeatable. They're not gods, seriously. This isn't like some cheesy video game. It's world history.

Violence is what they've prepared for. They've got weapons beyond anything we could get our hands on, so it's really not viable unless practically the whole country revolted, and when that happens they'll be up to their old tricks again. These groups thrive on chaos. A violent revolution wouldn't defeat them. They'd just disappear between the cracks, only to reemerge once we let our guard down. They're like a pestilence. They have to be taken out silently. Just ask the Russians.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
has anyone else seen that the entire pacific ocean looks like king king, or some other primate's face?
there on a flat world map, like behind john stewart on the daily show.
see there, from alaska to the southern tip of south america, the face of an ape like thing ....

what does "ABBA" mean to you?
what does "TAB" mean to you?

ABBA TAB
A=1, B=2, & T=20

12 21 2012
AB BA TAB
ABBATAB = 12212012
sks
december 21st, 2012

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
The title was catchy and hence I decided to read the content. I thought this is another doom and gloom warning that we are... doomed. But I actually resonated with what was written. I immediately had a gut feeling that I knew who the TS is and I finally confirmed it after reading the article more. He is a friend of mine. :-)

Really? I use the same alias everywhere, so it shouldn't have been hard. How do I know you?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
They are not out of money. They control the fiat printing presses. Through their engineered boom/bust cycles they have purchased all the physical assets they want/need for a pittance.

Plus they have all the gold.

Do you really believe the Rothchilds stopped dealing in gold? Really?

The PTB are setting the US up for the final fleecing before they bail.

Let me toss a quote in here from one of the occult masters, and some would say legitimate ex-leader of my order, on this topic. Certainly though, a man who understood the occult and the PTB.

In 1941, Aleister Crowley wrote to Karl Germer:

"There is a vile threat to the ‘rugged American individualism’ that actually created the U.S.A by the bureaucratic crowd who want society to be a convict prison. . . .The danger is very real, very imminent, very difficult to bring home to the average citizen, who sees o nly the immediate gain, and is hoodwinked as to the price that must be paid for it."

OTO is ready to roll in defense of personal liberty and the protection of all individuals pursuit of their Will. Lam might even show up to help out.

93/93

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

My initial thoughts too.

I was expecting a JLW earth orbit video and someone claiming to be a representative of some space command. That would have been much more to my taste.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
when we all gaze upwards into our skies,
do you wonder whose inside some disguise?

why would a galaxy, if organization were a reality...

why would any organizational type not put its' best defenses on the rim?

does the milky way have a governemt?

if a real visitor landed here, would it say:

"TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER"

and who would you take it to?

"take me to your leader"

"take me to your leader"

"take me to your leader"

"take me to your leader"

who is it that claims leadership over this?

who is it you would choose as the response to this question?:::??????

TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by merkaba93

The own the printing press, yeah, but wealth is not in paper money. And nobody knows where the gold went. From what I heard, these groups had a lot invested in Citi Group, J.P. Morgan, and Lehman Brothers. I think the real money has been spent already to be honest with you. It costs some serious money to build all those interstellar craft.

Crowley was a complicated guy. He did a lot of really foolish, bad stuff and helped some foolish, bad people open some doors that shouldn't have been opened. More than that, he failed to banish them and they remain in the hands of certain interests to this day, or so I've heard. On the other hand, it would be wonderful if the OTO made a serious effort to raise the planetary vibration. The rituals would have to be revised a bit to compensate for the increase in planetary resonance from 8 to about 13 or 14 hertz. Also, you might want to look into the rifts if you haven't already. There are an awful lot of them now and they're very dangerous.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Loved the video. We need more of those people. A lot more.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
answer:
they say they have no leader, or else they follow everthing they can follow, until they self destruct with too many expectations.

moses said the first commandment was "no god but me"

definition of an athiest is one who believes in no higher being.

moses' informant must have been an atheist, it fits the description.

besides, if the laws given to moses were so perfecxt, need i remind anyone that the first thing he did with them after coming down from the mountain the first time was...

well, he broke them all, literally, didn't he?

seems like to me...

any and all monotheistic religions seem to be ultimatley negated by their own logic.

christ was god manifested in man
christion means to be like christ, be like god
god was a self proclaimed atheist.

christianity takes atheists and turns them into those who want to be like an atheist, decieving them into thinking they don't belong along the way...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Great thread my friend. Just when I thought ATS and its intentions were being diluted by closed-minded individuals that don't even do half of the research on these subjects at all I come to this thread full of open-mindedness and acceptance. Thank you, and to all, continue your journeys and safe travels to us all!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

It is not about seeing.

It was about relating.

Had it been about seeing, you would be correct to correct me.

AAC

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
There seems to be a few good "Stroy Tellers", here on ATS lately. I didn't realise that there were people here who had a flair for Creative Writing.

Having Obama as your Avatar isn't do you any favours. As soon as I saw that, I knew we were in for another "It's not Obama's Fault" rhetoric. And I was right.

You and Unleashed should get together and write a book.

Cya,

Well, I AM a writer to be fair. I changed the avatar to my regular one, but if anybody hassles me for it I'll just change it back. This isn't a thread about Obama anyway. He's really a very minor part of what I wrote. If you took the time to read without judging at first sight, you might know that. I bet you filtered out everything else too, didn't you? Tsk, tsk. No, it's not Obama's fault. He certainly hasn't done much lately but you're probably giving the guy too much credit either way. It's no more Obama's fault than it is yours or mine. I don't see you leading a revolution to change the world either, though I wouldn't mind it in the least.

Maybe Obama isn't the hope of the world we wanted. Big deal, I knew how it had to be before that man showed up on the map. It's no mystery to me that the change has to come from us. One of the basic principles of true magic is that it works from the inside out. If we always do what we've always done, then we'll always get what we've always got. That was David Icke, if I am not mistaken. Oh, shame on me!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

You're quite right in general.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.Noman
Great thread my friend. Just when I thought ATS and its intentions were being diluted by closed-minded individuals that don't even do half of the research on these subjects at all I come to this thread full of open-mindedness and acceptance. Thank you, and to all, continue your journeys and safe travels to us all!

Thank you. This is the reason I started a new thread. ATS has gotten pretty dark, and it wouldn't do for me to stand by and watch forever. Not with all this good Kush and writing experience going to waste.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
my leader?
who would my leader?

an old version of a familiar thingy....

THE FIREMAN'S PRAYER

WHEN I AM CALLED TO DUTY, GOD, WHENEVER FLAMES MAY RAGE
GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO SAVE SOME LIFE, WHATEVER BE IT'S AGE
HELP ME EMBRACE A LITTLE CHILD, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE;
OR SAVE AN OLDER PERSON FROM THE HORROR OF THAT FATE.
ENABLE ME TO BE ALERT, AND HEAR THE WEAKEST SHOUT,
AND QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY PUT THE FIRE OUT.
I WANT TO FULLFILL MY CALLING AND GIVE THE BEST IN ME;
TO GUARD MY EVERY NEIGHBOR AND PROTECT HIS PROPERTY.
AND IF ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL I AM TO GIVE MY LIFE,
PLEASE BLESS WITH YOUR PROTECTING HAND
MY CHILDREN AND MY WIFE

thou ....

i seem to remember it differently...

"when i am called"

i may just send everything when i hear a familiar translation or variation to it

"when i am called"

when i'm called ll duty, Government Of Dollars (G.O.D.) whenever, wherever, however, whatever, flames may rage
i'd move time and space to put the answers to a questions on the page!!!!

Q:
what are the first three symbols they put next to the brightest thing in their sky?

A:
M E R, mercury, i think.

Q:
what name do they give the most advanced space station they have?

A:
MIRH, the name of the space station, i think

Q:
when they dream, where do they dream?

A:
R.E.M. sleep, rapid eye movment, i think.

Q:
what do they call the king of jungle, king of the beasts, and what sound does it make?

A: the lion, and it says from it's perspective "ME ROAR"

Q:
what is the name given to the most ancient of structures?

A: some call them pyramids, but when they built them they called them "MR"

Q:
when they judge themselves, where do they look?

A: a mirror, or some reflection.

first three brightest next to star = MER
spacestation = MIRH
sleep = R.E.M.
oldest buildings = MR
king of jungle says = "ME ROAR"

apply to the words =

boots [mirror] stood
shower [mirror] rewosh
traffic [mirror] ciffart (see i fart)
effort [mirror] troffe (trophy)

flying saucer = DISC
low to ground = LO
yes, positive = SURE

DISC + LO + SURE =
DISCLOSURE

War lid ADD raid SEEN across EARTH/UR
WOR.ld...+....rade..CEN....+...............UR
wor..ld........+rade.....CEN+UR
world trade center

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
...an all-too-familiar mantra:

It's not Obama. It's not Congress. They have no idea what's REALLY happening. It's the "shadow government". It's the "secret societies". It's the secret attendees of the "elites" that are really in the know....THAT's WHOM we have to go after....

You know what my problem with that is? It's a bug 'ol excuse for inaction. How exactly does one go after a group whose members are a secret? How does one go after a shadow government that nobody can truly identify?

--------

Without a puppet government in play, the shadow government will emerge. It is then that they can be identified. It is then that we can start OUR end-game.

I find it completely impossible that Obama and his cronies just happen to be successfully helping the NWO agenda without fully knowing exactly what it is they are trying to accomplish.

Thank googness it's not just me.

I feel the entire point of this thread is an encouragement to do nothing. The OP is basically saying 'They are on their knees and have no money, so they are weak and we don't need to rally against them. Anyway Obama is independent of them and can be trusted to do the right thing. Just to make sure though and to help him along lets all meditate and direct our positive energy toward him. Then when he continues to do bad things we can argue that its not his fault, it's ours because our impure and sinful minds were sullied from the start.

*Obama didn't know what he was getting himself in for? COME ON how can a single one of you on here believe that? I'd expect it from the sheep in the real world, but not from my fellow ATSers who have so much concrete evidence at their finger tips on a daily basis. The only thing Obama did't know about was the christmas day bomber and all the [snip] surrounding that. You could see he was still reeling from the affair only yesterday. However, that's standard practice and essential in such situations. It was so important to get the new scanners in place that they let the guy through. They wanted another incident and Obama needed to be surprised about it so he could sell it.

The elites are skint, running out of money? Do we live on the same planet? I know we can't be living in the same reality because on the planet Earth which I live on these elites have been gathering resources continuosly since even before permanent corporations were allowed in the US. Collectively they have thousands of tonnes of gold and silver stashed away at the thousands of properties they own around the world. These commodities are real assets as far as they're concerned and they are happy to hold them, but any other cash income or profits they recieve is immeditely put to work in commerce otherwise it's a waste. A million dollars of paper in safe deposit is doing nothing worthwhile and is only of use if you use it. So if tomorrow the financial world collapsed completely and every record was destroyed the elites would still have their gold, oil, minerals and land for real money. You wouldn't believe the amount of land owned by these people. These lands become defendable and dependable places on which to survive come armageddon. This financial crash has far from made them broke, quite the opposite in fact. It was a scam from the start. It was an audacious plan to pull off the biggest theft in human history right in front of us, in plain view, and they pulled it off.

OP I can agree with you that the universe is fractal. I can also say with confidence that mathematics shows that it is infinitely more likely that we live in a simulation. However, neither of these things has any bearing on the state of the world, the NWO agenda.

I'll tell you what scares me. Evil. There really is evil in the world and in individuals. But what scares me is that people with these traits by nature find it easier to manipulate and control and rise the ladder of human society. These people breed. The percentage of 'goodness' in humanity's genes is decreasing while the percentage of evil is growing. That's one of the many reasons that the further up this societal ladder that people go the more they realise that there really is a global enslavement agenda by a few psychos. But because these people themselves have the same survival traits they decide to play the system themselves. They do what they're told they bend rules here they break laws there they cover up for others all the while feeding of the crumbs from the big table.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

They own the printing press, they own the gold, and they own the energy!

They power their ships via hyperdimensional "engines" that are technological constructs rather than au naturale. They don't "cost" anything for them to build. A couple of spheres of Ag electrified and counter rotating will extrude energy at 19.5 degrees. Endless energy is available and they know how to tap it. Controlling energy is control of everything. By keeping the Peak Oil scam rolling when abiotic oil is the reality it allows immense control.

I don't see Crowley as being responsible for unleashing a lot of "unknown" forces on the planet. I think perhaps though he let loose a little too much info about the Enochians... But what the hey, I don't think at this point opening the watchtowers again would be a "bad" idea if you want to play with thought defined in polarity thinking.

I'm with you OP on a lot of stuff. I just can't swallow C2 (ref: Marcinko, sorry but the description fits) Obama being anything other than a manufactured construct to distort reality and do a little Neural Linguistic Programming. I encourage you to reference one of my order brothers Fr. ... er wait... his real name is Jason Augustus Newcomb, books on the subject. He is quite good at NLP... as Obama is.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join