It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT: Something heavy happening at LHC

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
On YouTube now.Same video though.

If this did happen for real I wonder how long we would have before the whole planet went.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Foo_Lovers]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I believe it would be almost instantaneously? Not entirely sure.
I gotta say though, my heart literally sunk into my stomach when I loaded that page. Thank god it isn't real. Doesn't help my lack of faith in the LHC at all though lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Foo_Lovers

well since light cannot escape a black hole, i think death would be instantaneous. *POOF* gone!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
reply to post by '___'omino

"I wonder percentage wise how many people on ats are mentally screwed because of what they read here."

The same percent that think the video in this post is real.

Around 20-30% at least then.

The bit where it says click to reset, and it restarts is the giveaway sign that it's not real. But the 20-30% have already had a breakdown or jumping for joy by then.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by john124]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Well maybe i would have believed it a little more if i had not read the replies first - d'oh!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hoax, Joke, Incorrectly labeled for the lulz.

And it looked fake.

I do not fear black holes from L.H.C.. The atomic bomb did not cause a chain reaction burning up all of the atmosphere. The L.H.C. is not gonna cause a black hole that eats the planet.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Hahaha I don't know whats funnier- the video, or the fact people are taking it seriously?!?!?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Interestingly, I was just HIT by a powerful jolt in the astral or psychic plane or whatever you want to call it.
Holy Ghost
Bolt O' Lightning

I don't know if it was an astral attack, a psychic EMP, but it overwhelmed me, blew away a lot of "stuff", for you voyeurs of the astral. The machine is turning and I'm part of it, apparently.

Slides right off, guys.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

'Serious discussion'? Have you SEEN some of the threads? You need to be on meds either to write or to read them

Seriously we need a little humour. Well done OP.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The messed up part is, I read the comments first as well but it still made my heart race. I had to watch it twice. Very nice!

Hmmm.. I know a lot of suckers on myspace and facebook who will get a kick out of this

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

I might've been scared if I hadn't read a couple replies; spoilers...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

OMG, sooooo old

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I can't believe that anyone, at least for a fraction of a second, thought this was real.

We all know this won't happen before 2012.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Ha! wonder how many people have gone and ran for cover now

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
it would take a bit longer than an instant. there would be no usable mass on the outset because the black hole would not be able to absorb an atom much less the inside of the collider.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I was all "woe need to look at that again" then " how am I able to look at this again?" check posts. Nice little rush though.

If this did happen for real I wonder how long we would have before the whole planet went.

Judging by what was in the vid in accordance to time I would say.

Not now, but right now.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Since we know little to nothing about Black Holes, maybe it would be an improvement, no really just go with this for a moment..

We don't know what's really inside a black hole, it could lead to a universe filled with puppy dogs and lollipops? Of course in my dreams one would lead to a world filled with OSX and nothing else but hey I'm just strange.

The point is, if we are all sucked in, since noone has ever really experienced it, we may b in for a pleasant surprise, of course we could all be blown apart at lightspeed and never to be heard form again, but I tend to have hope that there are things inside that are wondrous..

And before anyone says it, yes I know the video is fake and I know that it's not going to happen, it's just a fun what if?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I opened the link & mentally prepared myself for several minutes of
complete boredom...then I saw the lights start flashing red & I was "WTF??!!"
but immediatly after the cloud appeared I was laughing & shaking my head...
Thanx for the comic relief!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritHipHop

Well, looks kinda fake. I get the point your trying to say though

I always love people who leave comments like this. I usually see this sort of reply on youtube. People who are so thrilled about being one of the "smart ones" who realize that something is fake, and feel the need to tell everyone.

Even when the video is of, for example...the muppets.

"OMG, those are so TOTALLY fake. There aren't really furry talking animals."

Yeah. Thanks for letting us know.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well, I'm sorry to burst everyones bubble, but that WAS real, and it sucked me into the 11th dimension. :shk:

It's kinda neat here though, cause there are no worldly possessions and the reality before you seems to be whatever your mind decides to create.

I hope my reply actually posts to the thread, because I was reading this in a hologram that appeared in front of me and my reply was thought out and just sort of appeared in the hologram.

Uh Oh, I feel myself slipping off into what sems to be another di.......men.....sionnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Ok, now I'm back! Wow, what a fun ride!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join