It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only one percent of the Holocaust claims can be proven - Says Holocaust Scholar and Expert

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Yea, he seems to only answer things he can twist, and ignore the rest.

Great job op, you're a schemer. And all know it. Can we just drop the tread already and let him enjoy his trolling?

Again op, camps, photos, and testimonies still exist, and this is far more than 1% of truth.

And your logic does not make sense. And I shall point it out before you go and just copy paste the statement back. You are taking the opinion of one man, whose point you twisted to begin with, to try and open a dialogue about something that is clear and obviously true. Allow me to state why this is a logical fallacy. When A wall is in front of you, and you are not facing it, but you see photos of the wall and testimonies that it is there, if you decide that this is wrong and you are right and there is no wall, you will turn around, run, and crack your skull open, and pay the consequences of it. You are being delusional. Delusions are not truth. You have epically failed. And no one else here has. Why? because you lied, cheated, and are not even using the guy's quote right. This entire topic should not exist, because your ignorance made it happen. Thus it is your fault, your delusion, and your wrong. You have nothing to prove yourself with. You have only things to try and pass away facts. Labor camps ARE death camps. The fact that the Jews were turned away by other nations does not make Germany better. It makes them equally as racist as the rest of Europe. The fact that there was sicknesses that killed many in these camps does not mean they were not death camps, because had they never put them there, those diseases would never had spread.

Germany took innocent people, and enslaved them. They then killed them. They then tried, and failed, to hide it. They then failed. The Holocaust happened. Millions died. Nothing you can do can change that, and saying it didn't happen is nothing more than a want to be an outsider. You gain nothing by it, unless your an archaic lover of nationalism and patriot needing to clean your history. A.) you are not responsible for the actions of your ancestors, and B.) move on. Love of one's nation so as to erase from memory anything making them look abs is delusional. ALL nations are bad. ALL nations have committed acts of genocide. NO NATION is innocent.

The end, go away. You are a troll.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by For(Home)Country

So many people, including Sharrow believe that denying ignorance means questioning the obvious.

Not I was who question this. The guy who is in the article. So don't even try to blame me, what I never did. Also if it would be that obvious, everyone would say the same in this thread... yet it's not happened. So, try something else.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Well, you still haven't proven where he lied. You keep deflecting and then blame others for the same thing.
Whatever.... you've been entertaining. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
Also there is radition and people are still dying in this (Psychical evidence). Today died the survivor who survived both Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Yet regarding Auschwitz there are many contradictions. That's a fact.

So, I also answered your question. Anything else?

Hmm. Yes - I have more.

How do you explain the - admittedly dwindling over time due to age - people with the number tatoos on their arm some of whom will, if you ask them, patiently explain what they saw and experienced at the camps?

Are they not the same as the survivors of Hiroshima?

Why is the testimony of one acceptable, and the other apparently not?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Oh, and now comes, the OP is trolling approach. Okay, as this will fail, the next one will be, I can't spell, try to learn some grammar, then comes the... what is used to be? Oh, got it. You don't know that. You wasn't there (You wasn't there either.). Then you will call in another guy with a fancy newly registered nickname, who will comes... ah, another anti-semite thread (Which never was.)... then will comes the grammar again... and so on, and so on.

You guys are pretty predictible.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Oh but sharrow, don't evade the points I made. Respond to them!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

How do you explain the - admittedly dwindling over time due to age - people with the number tatoos on their arm some of whom will, if you ask them, patiently explain what they saw and experienced at the camps?

Because I also heard many survivor stories, some of them many times and each of them changed after each tale. Sorry, stories where the story is changing is cannot be considered as hard evidence or an excellent testamony. So where the psyhical evidence is? Oh, wait, that's the 1%. So, I guess you can see my problem.

So, who to should I believe? The ones whose are telling their stories different everytime and used to confuse the details what I always love to pinpoint out? Or the hard evidences, which is at 1% regarding this matter? So who would you believe?

Plus we can see just even here at ATS how the Jewish people can work together. Do you believe it's that hard after that to say the same stories if it's necessary (I'm not saying this about the Holocaust, I'm saying this in general.)? Have you ever heard the phrase: partners in crime?

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Sharrow]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere
I think the richest of the Jews escaped prior to the war. Those however many that were left to die and suffer did mostly that. Non Jews died and suffered also. I have no special proof that is just my intuition. The rich escape and benefit, it happens all the time. The less fortunate die and suffer. And no matter how few, to forget them, ignore them and ignore your inborn intuition you do this at your own peril. If you distrust your intuition on this, how well will it serve you when it is your life on the line? Just my opinion.

Actually the opposite happened. Poorer Jews left Eastern Europe when persecution as increasingly severe. With the worldwide depression many emigrated for opportunities elsewhere. The wealthier class entrenched by businesses and extended families stayed and tried to pay off authorities to prevent their homes being taken over. To no avail.

M

link   

Why should I respond to you? I don't care about your questions at all as you already decided how you're threating this thread or me. Sorry, but I'm not going to fall into your little game. You're pretty rookie for that.

link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Oh but sharrow, you have no answers for my points. That's why you lost!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

No. Regardless what you're trying to achieve, you've lost, regardless you're trying to keep up your illusion in this matter. You're keeping this thread between the most readed ones. So ask yourself, did I really lost? Nope. Not at all. Readers can make their own conclusions.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

reply to post by ziggystrange

You've tried to derail this thread, but you're still keeping it between the top topics. So, ask yourself, did you really derailed it or it's just an illusion what in you want to believe, but it's never happened.

Remember. The thread is between the top ones thanks to you and few others whose tried to discredit me and the others. The question is, did you really discredited me or you just hurt the reputation of your very own people with your actions?

The thread goal's was to get an answer and hear both sides. Yet, while one side was able to make a nice discussion, the other side is just damaged the reputation of the Jewish people. You've made a remarkable job in this.

Thank you I'll take credit for whatever it is I did to your thread. If you think being starred and Flagged by Bigots is a success then you're smarter I thought you were.

My bad.

I promise to do my best to help get your threads up.

Shalom

Ziggy

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Physical evidence is not the same as documented evidence, or eyewitness/survivor testimony.
Eyewitness / survivor testimony, IF it's not documented, it's called as fairy tale what can be changed any time. Just to know the basics why it is important to be documented. 1% of evidence is not an evidence and can't stand in front of any sort of jury.

So according to you the battles of Hastings, Waterloo, Argincourt, the Battle of Little Bighorn, 1st and 2nd First Manassas etc. did not happen!

Yet regarding Auschwitz there are many contradictions.

care to list those "many contradictions"?

That's a fact.

No, it is your claim - now show us those "facts"!

[edit on 6/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

But look around Sharrow. Everyone here you're talking to pretty much disagrees with you. When you make a point and fail to convince people, you've lost. when you've made points that lost, and continue to say those points, unable to respond to points your responders say, you've epically failed and lost. This is the law of the internet. You may respond, or take your leave.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

But look around Sharrow. Everyone here you're talking to pretty much disagrees with you.

Oh, that's where you're mistaken. Not everyone. Just the others, whose are agreeing with me knows I can handle few punk in this matter anytime. Alone. I don't need an entire team to take you down. But you need an entire squad to maybe have a chance to take one man down.

Trust me. Others are finding this very amusing. And not I'm the main attraction in the circus. I'm running the show. You just failed to realize that.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Readers can make their own conclusions.

They have. You twisted words, took things out of context.

You lost in a big way, and everyone can see that!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Monts

However, ask any WW2 vet who liberated any of those death camps, and they will tell you that they were definitely death camps.

Death camps or labor camps where people died? The two are not the same I believe.

I have often wondered how much is written and known about the holocaust was actually true. In my mind, I think it would be pretty easy to fake/grossly exaggerate the numbers of people who were killed.
Yes. Exaggerate the numbers is pretty easy. Proving it is the hard way. And if what Mr. Van Pelt is true, it's not proven at all. So the question remains, what the truth really is in this matter?

What Queen Annie said, those look ups are partially proving this claim completely. So how a story can be true and false at the same time? It can't be. Stories are true or false, but cannot be both.

You insult the allied troops who went into these camps and witnessed the piles of bodies and the graves full of bodies. No doubt the video footage will be claimed to be fake as well which means those soldiers were video editing wizards as well!

The biggest problem now is that most of the witnesses are now dead so its all too easy to claim past accounts as being false especially when it suits your twisted agenda.

Before the extremists come to the wrong conclusions about me : I class the current Israeli behaviour as perverse as the germans in the 30's. Some of the comments they make about allied behaviour in WWII is obscene. To hell with facists be they German, BNP or Israeli !!!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

See the post above of yours, mister. How do you feel that you've became the main attraction?

You lost in a big way, and everyone can see that!

I just want you to believe that.

But now it's sleep time. Guys. Thank you for the circus. Also I rarely meet with a rookie team like yours. Practice a little. You can do better. I know that.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

If you can take me down alone, respond to my points! You've failed to do this yet. And if you think you're too high and mighty to do that, then you're no better then what you call the rest of us. What can the poor reader reading this page do but be on my side? They've seen nothing else. Present your counter. Or those poor readers will never be able to make up their minds. Play the game, dear op. All you're doing right now is saying "not going to happen" and "failed" over and over again. You can't dismiss something by your words alone. You fail to realize that you are not running the show. You and your friends are the drunks in the ally laughed at, because any time someone tries to help you, you just insult them and stumble away.

Respond, or stop it already.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Sharrow

If you can take me down alone, respond to my points! You've failed to do this yet.
I'm not going to respond, because I know that's what is bothering you the most. And I enjoy that. And I already took you down, but you still haven't realized that I still needed the crew to run the show. But as I said above, I must go now.

Take care. And practice a little. You're damned predictible.

Cheers!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join