It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010? The Mahdi/Maitreya/Antichrist-All in One?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Occy Anonymous
I stopped reading after you called Islam a cult. You're a tool mate, go home and try again.

Just repeating what is already out there. Please take it all "in context".

Sorry if you were personally offended in any way.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Parrots repeat, speak what u know, not what u hear. No not personally offended, I am in no way Muslim or the like, just believe anyone who calls a millennium old religion based on brotherhood and unity a cult doesn't deserve attention. Islamic terrorist groups are not what Islam is about. Just as the the NFLT do not represent all Christians.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This is what the article said that I quoted:

"Islam has now become inverted and corrupted, due to it's embrace of death and violence. Islam has now become the operative religion of the Antichrist. Islam's cult of death, violence, killing, jihad, hatred of women, hatred of the west, abuse of infant children and Islamic youth - by strapping them with bombs for suicide attacks - "...

People are smart enough to know that not all Muslims operate in this fashion.

But I believe this certain radical group will play a drastic role in the coming times.

Obviously,I am not the only one who thinks this either.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Islam is the antichrist.

LOL !!!!

to funnny

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hi OP, I completely understand where your coming from

I've been following this for the past few years too. The only thing that surprises me most is how few threads there are on this subject.

This is a conspiracy website and I personally believe the only real conspiracy is the one to discredit Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.

I've been trying to connect the dots also. If you have any questions we could collaborate.

I've done what I could to inform the people I know about this for the last couple of years and I pretty much get the same reaction from all of them.
They don't care one way or the other.

Some people like crossword puzzles, sudoku or ps3. I love figuring out prophecy. Your zeal is refreshing and welcome in my books. Keep on posting.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
Hi OP, I completely understand where your coming from

I've been following this for the past few years too. The only thing that surprises me most is how few threads there are on this subject.

This is a conspiracy website and I personally believe the only real conspiracy is the one to discredit Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.

I've been trying to connect the dots also. If you have any questions we could collaborate.

I've done what I could to inform the people I know about this for the last couple of years and I pretty much get the same reaction from all of them.
They don't care one way or the other.

Some people like crossword puzzles, sudoku or ps3. I love figuring out prophecy. Your zeal is refreshing and welcome in my books. Keep on posting.

Nice to meet you! Connecting-the-dots is my favorite hobby,too!

Though no one is listening now,my hope is that when these things come to pass,something will jog their memory and they'll say,"Yeah,I think I heard about this somewhere before!...Now I get it!"

Here's another thread I did along these same lines.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Keep doing what you're doing! God bless you!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Hey there OP, I was reading this post - just want to say...it's amazing. Well I found it amazing and very informative.

Erm just a general question...you said that there will be only 3 religions left however, what will happen to the people who do not wish to believe in them or this AntiChrist - will there be something like the Nazi's or am I just going overboard here haha?

And what measures can we take against this?

Yeah, I'm pretty new to this subject so I'm sorry if you've been asked this before. Anyway thanks again for this thread ^^

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
Hey there OP, I was reading this post - just want to say...it's amazing. Well I found it amazing and very informative.

Erm just a general question...you said that there will be only 3 religions left however, what will happen to the people who do not wish to believe in them or this AntiChrist - will there be something like the Nazi's or am I just going overboard here haha?

And what measures can we take against this?

Yeah, I'm pretty new to this subject so I'm sorry if you've been asked this before. Anyway thanks again for this thread ^^

Hi! Glad you found it informative! I was kind of finding this stuff out as I wrote it,so I was sort of amazed to and couldn't wait to share it!

You asked a good question. I've wondered the same thing myself. Just a guess...you WILL be asked to make a choice. God says His word will have gone out to all the world,and I'm guessing you've heard the "good news" of the gospel before,like so many have,but may have put it aside in search of something else.

Maybe you're reading this for a reason? Maybe God is telling you some things are happening in the world that just don't feel right?

The only defense is to trust God. He has already overcome. Whether we live or die,we belong to Him,and will share in everlasting life.

It sounds corny,I know. Sounds like a fairy tale,maybe?But God wants us to trust Him with a childlike faith,and that is so hard for some to do.They'd rather put their trust in science or some "cosmic" understanding.

I don't have any advice for you other than to humbly seek Him while He may be found. And with that,to open the Bible and ask God to have His Holy Spirit lead you to what He wants you to see. Take a look into the end-times prophecies occurring(easy enough to Google the subject!).

This country is very likely about to suffer something horrible. Be at peace with God,and you'll be fine,no matter what happens.

Listen to this video. This sounds ominous,and highly likely. I don't know how much you've been paying attention to politics,but America is not what some still believe it to be!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If there's any time you want to U2U me,feel free!

I am going to pray for you right now,that you will be led by the spirit to seek the Lord.

I wish you well.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
[.I'm Glad the Rik Clay reference was helpful .It is indeed very sad that Rik went so young

.The paradox is of course if there was no religions no one would be awaiting a messianic event and there could never be any darn Antichrist.

Anyway my enemy's enemy is my friend and if I only knew how to star and flag a thread I would!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by crowkey

That would be at the top of the OP, where all the stars are (click on the empty one) and just above that, where is says "flag", click on that.

Simples!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Your theories are based on mainstream emotions and full of hatred.

The true prophecies in Islam mentioned that

Jesus will descend from heaven specifically at a white minaret in eastern part of Syria. His right and left arms resting on the wings of angels. He will be wearing 2 kinds of garment that are yellowish-white in color.

A Mahdi will then be appointed "on the spot" (Jesus approval) to gather army and alongside fight against Antichrist (Dajjal) in Jerusalem.

Antichrist (Dajjal) is actually a puppet of Satan, the source of his powers and miracles. Eventually, Jesus will be the one to defeat Dajjal at "Gate of Lud".

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY MAINSTREAM MEDIA FREQUENTLY MENTIONING MAHDI TO EMERGE BEFORE JESUS ARRIVAL.

Where is the Dajjal

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

wow that was some amazing information, thanks for the link. definitely a side of islam I had never heard of before. i don't believe all muslims believe this but at the same time i don't believe all christians believe in jesus either.

what are your thoughts on the blasphemy law in pakistan and everything that is happening there?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Thanks for your star n flag info. I've given you a star for your trouble ! I might as well use this opportunity to add a few observations
1The Roman Road Rik talks about is quite local to me going from Bethnal Green to the Olympic site (code word Zion) This would mirror the story of Jesus going from Bethany to Jerusalem.Walking up Bethnal Green road towards the Roman Road one can see a church dome and a pyramid.which seems to mark the start of the Roman road.(actually the pyramid is a little way up the road on top of a block of flats but it appears as if next to the dome)Walking the Roman Road you can find an abundance of NWO signs and symbols leading to Zion the Olympic site!

2Annie Besant the Theosophist lived in a house just off the Romon Road at the top end very close to the Olympic site. I discovered this while on a walk I noticed a plaque on a red bricked house.
The Theosophists are the main players in the Maitraya project

3Maitreya is said to be living in the Eastend of London !

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion

Your theories are based on mainstream emotions and full of hatred.

Why would you say that? Because I don't believe the way you do?

Islam has nothing I care to delve into. And because of your attitude,I'm going to skip the videos.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by crowkey

Any chance you're planning on actually attending the Olympics in 2012?

Or does knowing what you know give you reasons not to want to be anywhere near it?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I live in East London. I am an Aquarian. I was born in 1976. My name is Antonio. I live close to the 2012 Olympic Games. Im part Italian and part Jewish. I love the muslim ideals as equally as i do those of buddhism. I am Maitreya.

Here is a link to my message.

www.myspace.com/maitreyatfa

Please come and find me I am ready and waiting.

Spirit.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
No problem, thanks for sharing it with us.
I agree that the Gods [I’m a Hindu by the way] do intend to know who trusts them. My mother tells me to keep saying the names whenever scared and yes, when I do it does give me strength. Well, I put my trust in both to be honest haha.
I’ll check the video out when I have some free time, I’m currently in school at the moment.
So if we say no, it’s probable that we shall die? Meaning we have to believe in this one religion or perish. Ah absurd, our “freedom,” which little we have is taken away from us completely.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is what blew me away in the link above.

At that point, when the DAJJAL, THE ENEMY OF ALLAH, SEES THE MESSIAH, THE PROPHET JESUS (AS), HE WILL DISAPPEAR LIKE SALT DISSOLVING IN WATER. 22

AS THE DAJJAL SPREADS CORRUPTION, ALLAH WILL SEND THE MESSIAH, JESUS SON OF MARYAM (AS)…Every unbeliever COMPREHENDING HIS HEALING POWER will disappear. Jesus (as) will meet the dajjal at the Gate of Lud (near the al- Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem) AND WILL DESTROY HIM.....23

This is awesome, I mean christians can rarely agree with each other when it comes to all other aspects of the bible. For Islam to even say that Jesus is Messiah is news to me.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
And the bottom line is if their were no religion at all the world would be a much safer and happier place. zhow many battles have been waged for the word of god throughout time and it still goes on now wake up religion is the anti-christ

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join