It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do all of these Holocaust museums serve a purpose anymore?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
As large as America is, no I don't think 16 are too many. Just the amount of land mass we have should dictate that.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Would you care to prove that in fact it is a lie..
I personally have family connections to some who were disposed of like garbage.
But i am happy to see, hear, or listen to your proof that indeed they died in some other way.

I would also like to add that the fate of the native Americans is the SHAME of America. my heart bleeds for the horror visited upon them.

I posted this before i read your next post..my apologies for jumping before engaging my brain.

[edit on 1/5/2010 by jean59]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
edit. nevermind.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Raverous]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Me personally is a result of it.... Should i shout or cry huh???

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I think the museums do serve a purpose, but I'm still shocked that people don't see that we still live under an overlord like Hitler in many facets of our lives. People are still controlled through debt and food that in many ways are more ruthless and advanced over what Hitler did. So in that way I see these museums falling short of showing that the terror lives on in other ways in peoples lifes.

1 Case in Point
Farmers can't even harvest their own seed after the crop grows in about 90% of the farms out there because if they use Monsanto genetically modified seeds they can't harvest the seed from the crop seed they paid already to grow crops. Monsanto says that is stealing. Let that sink in. The farmer buys the seeds, and after the crop is harvested the farmers, had in the past, harvested the crop seed to grow crops for next year. Now if a farmer harvests his own seed from the crops he paid big money to fertilize and grow, Monsanto sues them out of business. They enslave or extort the farmer to continue to buy seed or get run out of business.

Monsanto even prosecutes those that harvest seed from a non Monsanto crops if they can prove some seed from Monsanto crops from a nearby farmers field blew into their field where they are harvesting non Monsanto crop seeds. Yes, this is true and farmers are scared witless by Monsanto. They have seen the extortion that Monsanto uses to compel farmers to buy seed every year and the farmers sued out of business who dared to harvest the seed that they paid once for already.

This is already happening in America and is just one examples of food control and debt control.

For more info you can watch a film called "Food Inc" Here's the trailer from YouTube.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

I couldn't agree more, friend. Thanks for pointing that out. I still think things would have worked out, without the killings of the family and lots of other people, based on the personality and motivations of Tsar Nicolas and his father. Rights and freedoms roughly equivalent to what the French attained were already planned and authorized for the Russian people, yes, incrementally, but definitely there. Tsar Nicolas was much more interested in his family life than running Russia forever. He was born into a family, with a job since birth. Not his choice.

Again, what a great point! Hopefully, someone who makes these decisions will realize the need. Meantime, the whole family was beatified in the Russian Orthodox church (hope that's the right term). So that's a first step for these poor murder victims.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Copperflower]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join