It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathy moment with my girlfriend...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
So me and my girlfriend have been doing meditation for awhile now. Last night we are laying down near eachother with the lights off. Not really going to sleep but just dozing off. So i lay next to her face (cheek) and i put my had on her cheek. Just for comfort i guess, no particular reason.
So i thought hey i wanna just meditate and try to "feel" her energy.
So we decide to lay down next to eachother and we touch forhead. Well...we kissed and we didnt move away lol
anyhow, about...(im going to guess) 30 mins or so...i get into a good deep meditation. I was imagining my 3rd eye OPENING...opening real huge and just her's opening as well...transfering eachothers thoughts.
After about 10 minutes of this i gave up cause i felt i was "TRYING" to hard...
so when i completley closed my mind....i heard a voice...somewhat like what you would hear when you think to yourself. THE ONLY THING is that it was a voice...HER VOICE...
it sounded like a distant voice somewhat echoing in the distance but i could hear it loud and clear.
it said MICHAEL!...in her tone....
i said yea? (thinknig she said my name outloud)
and she said OMG U HEARD THAT?!?!
i was like ya why?...
she was like i didnt say anything i was just sayign in my head over and over ...

At that moment i was a bit shocked and said oh wow... thats pretty cool lol

has anyone heard of this? or had this type of experience?
Im not lieing or bs'ing the details...i wouldn't want to detour anyone from there own spiritual development and bs them....

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I don't want to burst your bubble, but I've been getting into Dr. Hildegarde Staninger's work on nanotechnology. She claims that two people who are infected will feel each others aura and can have group thinking without words. She also says that every organism on the planet is now infected. Pretty intense stuff. Anyways, I have had experiences like this in the past, but not anytime recently since I've been actively detoxing via various methods for the last 18 months or so. Hopefully I've pulled a lot of the nano out, if this is truly going on.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I don't want to burst your bubble, but I've been getting into Dr. Hildegarde Staninger's work on nanotechnology. She claims that two people who are infected will feel each others aura and can have group thinking without words. She also says that every organism on the planet is now infected. Pretty intense stuff. Anyways, I have had experiences like this in the past, but not anytime recently since I've been actively detoxing via various methods for the last 18 months or so. Hopefully I've pulled a lot of the nano out, if this is truly going on.

wouldn't mind that neither lol
it just goes to show...either science...quantum science... spiritually...there IS more than meets the eye u know

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Awesome...

we each have the 'natural' capacity to communicate telepathically by the field of consciousness in which all living beings are nesting.

unityemissions - referenece does not indicate definitive explaination for occurance of psi phenomena aeons prior to the invention of nano...throughout the world.

kaskade - me and little sister share a connection as well...we close our eyes and hold a finger or hand above a point on eachothers body and accurately sense the locale near every time.

suppose each is different how they percieve the field - we started this as a game in the car a while back...she says she feels the energy of my hand, while my experience is in seeing her hand with my minds eye!

keep exploring!

LOVE

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
What a brilliant story...I'd keep practicing this...become better at it and possibly learn more about it...I believe like an above poster that these types of abilities are natural and available to anyone willing to try hard enough. I also believe it's these types of abilities TPTB work to make us forget, by directing our focus to all things physical and materialistic...making us believe anything beyond that just doesn't exist...and we slowly lose the deeper aspects of ourselves in the sand of time...we no essentially know nothing about reality in the big picture...but we like to think we know it all and so we make a mockery of anything we don't understand.

Nice story, cheers.

[edit on 3/1/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Chicks do not need Telepathy to read our minds... we are just simple minded by comparison emotionally.

When I get a Girl friend that CAN'T read my mind i'll post a thread about that!

I mean come on they have a 50/50 chance anyway...

"your thinking about either sex or food? right?"

[edit on 3-1-2010 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
i have heard peoples thoughts without meditation

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Occasionally I'll be talking with someone, and they'll be a lapse in the conversation. I'll be sitting there thinking, and they will say exactly what was going through my mind. I suppose this could be coincidence, just as yours could be, but it seems unlikely.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidLight
Occasionally I'll be talking with someone, and they'll be a lapse in the conversation. I'll be sitting there thinking, and they will say exactly what was going through my mind. I suppose this could be coincidence, just as yours could be, but it seems unlikely.

that isn't coincidence, but it isn't a telepathic phenomina. it usually happens with people you have been around alot, or people who you understand. i do this all the time with my mom and one of my close friends, generally with my mom its always been food cravings. with my friend, its usually a brilliantly stupid idea or fantastical perception

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

I have been married for over thirty years and have two daughter and this stuff happens all the time...
...I will suddenly think of one of them, reach for my mobile and one will call...
...distance is no barrier.

A few years ago my elder daughter was on tour at a dance festival in Scotland...
...I would wake in the middle of the night in Australia ten minutes before she would phone...
...without schedule or prior arrangement.

My partner travels to China and South-East Asia frequently...
...I usually know when she is about to call...
...one night I became quite anxious for no local reason...
...and found out later that she had trouble getting transport to the airport in Singapore in time to make the flight.

I am a Christian but not at all religious (no group, doctrinal list or ritual).

I understand that humans were made to know the Spirit...
...as an internal relationship mind to mind...
...and that if the disconnect had not happened we would all be connected to the Spirit and in this way to each other.

My partner and I both believe the Gospel and know the Spirit...
...and the connection we have is a 'first-fruit' of the New Creation.

new topics

top topics

join