It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important Freeman On The Land Definitions And Information

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Important Freeman On The Land Definitions And Information

www.exploringinfinity.com

Being a freeman on the land is something that most of you have probably never heard of, but you should have. A freeman on the land is someone in a common law jurisdiction who lawfully refuses giving consent to be governed, therefore no statutory obligations or restrictions apply to that man or woman. No statute or act of government applies to a freeman on the land. By not consenting to be governed a freeman on the land is no longer eligible for the benefits of being a governed member of society, things like employment insurance, vehicle insurance and registration, welfare, government health in
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.exploringinfinity.com worldfreemansociety.org
www.thinkfree.ca
www.blacks.worldfreemansociety.org

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Being a freeman on the land is something that most of you have probably never heard of, but you should have. A freeman on the land is someone in a common law jurisdiction who lawfully refuses giving consent to be governed, therefore no statutory obligations or restrictions apply to that man or woman. No statute or act of government applies to a freeman on the land. By not consenting to be governed a freeman on the land is no longer eligible for the benefits of being a governed member of society, things like employment insurance, vehicle insurance and registration, welfare, government health insurance, and any other government system do not apply to a freeman on the land, but the benefits are easy to see.

I think most of us agree that there is massive amounts of corruption within governments and within our own government. Becoming aware of just how far the deception goes is an important part of taking back your personal freedoms and claiming your rights as a human being. You will notice that lawyers and judges are all members of what is called the Law Society. The law society is extremely deceptive to the common man because they use words that the common man uses in every day language but they mean something different. They use this tactic to trick the common man into giving his/her consent to be governed.

Here is some important freeman on the land definitions and information that you may find surprising.

What is Common Law?

* The unwritten Law of the Common man.
* Comes directly from higher self/conscience/intuition.
* Religious codes of conduct (example: the ten commandments)
* Summed up as ‘Harm None’
* These Laws are for Man and protect
* That which is lawful
* Law of the Land
* Almost universal, worldwide
* Protects those whose Rights have been infringed upon
* Crime with a Victim

What is a Statute?

* A statute is a legislative act of a society
* Formal written agreement which governs a country or state
* Something that has the ‘force of law’ or colour of law
* Almost always comes with a monetary ‘Charge’
* These laws are on man and restrict freedoms
* That which is legal
* Commercial law
* Maritime admiralty law
* Law of trade
* Law of the sea

Do you know your rights?

* You are Born Equal and Free (and Equality Before the Law is Paramount)
* You have the Right to Life, Freedom and Security
* You have the Right to Trial by Jury of Peers
* You have the Right to Bodily Integrity
* You have the Right to Travel Freely
* You have the Right to Freedom of Expression
* You have the Right to Freedom of Assembly
* You have the Right to Freedom of Association
* You have the Right to Religious Liberty
* You have the Rights of the Family
* You have the Right to Inviobility of your Dwelling or Home
* You have the Right to Privacy

Here are some important definitions:

Person:

* A corporation treated as having the rights and obligations of a person.
* Counties and cities can be treated as a person in the same manner as a corporation. However, corporations, counties and cities cannot have the emotions of humans such as malice, and therefore are not liable for punitive damages unless there is a statute authorizing the award of punitive damages.

Society:

* A Society is a number of persons united together by mutual consent.
* Societies are either incorporated and known to the law or un-incorporated, of which the law does not generally take notice.
* A civil society is usually understood as a state, a nation or a political body.
* In civil law society means a partnership.

Statute:

* A law enacted by the legislative branch of a government
* An act of a corporation or its founder intended as a permanent rule
* An international instrument setting up an agency and regulating its scope or authority

Act:

* Act in the law:
An Act that is intended to create, transfer, or extinguish a right and that is effective in law for that purpose; the exercise of a legal power.
* Act of the law:
The creation, extinction, or transfer of a right by the operation of the law itself, without any consent on the part of the persons involved.

Freeman:

* A freeman possesses and enjoys all civil and political rights under a free government
* Not a slave.

You may notice that the definition of the word “person” means a corporation. When you go to court you are acting as an agent representing that corporation which was created with a similar name to your own near the time of your birth. The only way that a statute or piece of legislation can affect you is if you agree to represent that person or corporation. Have you ever noticed that whenever you receive something from the government, the bank, the credit companies, insurance companies, or any other legal entity they spell your name with ALL CAPITAL LETTERS? That name is not you, it is the name of your person. This is one of the most important things to come to terms with when trying to take back your freedoms. Remember that you are not a person, you have a person.

www.exploringinfinity.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
NICELY DONE!!! S&F for you friend! I have been preaching this for nearly a decade and people are finally beginning to understand what is happening here. Most are not aware that they are being governed as a corporation simply because they have entered into contract with USG (The corporation representing the US government) at the time of their birth and have created and reaffirmed that contract dozens of times over.

When their birth was "Registered" as opposed to "Recorded" they became the surety and property of USG to use as collateral. As a result they were issued a Social Security number which is the same thing as a companies EIN. This gave the USG the legal authority to use each "Citizens" personal exemption as collateral to borrow money from the Federal Reserve.

Something happened in 1933 that changed everything in the United States. Roosevelt ammended the "Trading With The Enemies Act" with Executive Order 6102 that made owning gold illegal. A few days later, HR 1491 was passed by the legislature solidifying the President's executive authority over the banking sector. Finally, in June of that same year Roosevelt signed HJR 192 which basically states that only the government can discharge debts and as a result, holds ALL title to all property. In other words, you own nothing and hold only "Allodial Title".

The next piece of this complex puzzle occured in 1938 with the US Supreme Court ruling in the Erie Railroad Co. v. Tompkins decision which basically made Contract Law the supreme law of the land overturning nearly a century of civil legal precedent. Next, Title 5 - United States Code - Chapter 5, sections 511-599 the Administrative Procedures Act solidified our governance under commercial law and effectively ended the fullredress of grievances and empowering agencies outside of the courts to create, interpret and enforce their own laws.

A little more than a decade later, the final stones were laid creating the foundation of a government run almost exclusively under the Uniform Commercial Code. This code sets forth the notion that all behavior is commerce-related and subject to the full jurisdiction of the laws, regulations, statutes and codes contained in the UCC. In 1965 Silver was removed as a means of paying debt and, as a result, UCC became the supreme governing law relating to all banking and fiduciary functions. The courts were permanently joined in admiralty/administrative and civil law.

Next, in 1966 the Federal Tax Lien Act brought the full monetary and taxation system under the UCC. This is cumbersome legal wrangling that essentially places you and anything you think you own under full authority of the federal government via the IRS and other "administrative bodies" as appropriate. In other words, the ability to levy tax and lay lien were now governed by the laws of commerce.

Obviously, there have been hundreds, if not thousands, of executive orders, ammendments and legal interpretations that have further laid the chains upon the masses. In the interest of not hijacking the thread, I will sit back and await responses before injecting more data into the debate. This is a VERY weighty topic that will hopefully evolve over the next 100 pages of this thread. I have dedicated over ten years of my life attempting to understanding the legal complexities that have replaced my Freeman on the Land status to that of a "Person" who is nothing more than a corporation. Let the enlightenment begin!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This is freaking unbelievable!
4 days and not one person has bothered to read or respond to this thread. I am giving this a bump in the hope that at least a few of the sheeple will stumble across it and recognize the indentured servitude that they have voluntarily submitted to without even realizing that they have other options.

The responses, er, rather lack of responses, simply reinforces my belief that a great many people prefer to be slaves and chattel. Folks, you have a few people here who are educated on the subject matter and can answer questions about your life of slavery. Take advantage of this - it may be your last hope based on how the economy is going!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I subscribed to the thread and plan on reading through the links for additional information.

I have been engaged now for about a year on opting out and getting out of the Government Contracts to become a freeman on the land.

I am about halfway there. It’s a process that takes some time. My next step is surrendering my social security card and number, after that the only thing I will have left to do is having my Birth Certificate reissued in small letters.

I am going to try to take it all the way and fight what battles I have too.

I have to add that it’s a lot easier for me as a single man working for him self to do this.

I think a lot of people on ATS have an interest in this type of thing and enjoy the idea and notion of it Kosmo but are too attached to the grid through work and family to easily make the sacrifices and take the risks.

It’s sad my friend but the truth is most people are accustomed to and acceptant of their slavery.

The government allows them a thin illusion that they are not. They cling to that illusion to help give them succor and strength during their persecution as a means to quantify and accept it.

You can lead a horse to water friend, you can’t make them drink though.

All anyone can do is just put the water out there and let the horse decide.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Have commented to subscribe to your thread, I will come back later and comment further. Will also look through everyone else's information. I have also posted a smaller thread on this info. Still learning though.

Knowledge is the key.

Will talk to you later.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This sounds like a good setup, actually. A metaphoric utilitarian system of law such as this allows for much more complex and secure interactions & transactions between individuals, groups, corporations, states, and even the entire federal government.

By representing individuals, corporations (to include individuals, states, and even the federal government) as Persons and/or Corporations, it gives more or less equal footing in regards to right as it relates to law.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
I have been preaching this for nearly a decade

In other words, you own nothing and hold only "Allodial Title".

Like most preachers you dont even know your own subject.

Allodial title is a concept in some systems of property law. It describes a situation where real property (land, buildings and fixtures) is owned free and clear of any encumbrances, including liens, mortgages and tax obligations. Allodial title is inalienable, in that it cannot be taken by any operation of law for any reason whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

Hey thanks for pointing out the mistake. It should read that you do NOT hold "Allodial Title". There is more to Allodial Title than what you provided. Allodial Title was derived from Allodium which means it is the absolute property of the owner, as opposed to Fee Simple Title which is what most property in Westernized countries are. Fee Simple means that the land is held in title by the "Crown" or the governing entity - you are simply allowed to reside upon it.

Again, more legal wrangling. And, again, thank you for pointing out my ommission.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well, sorry, I didn't see the thread before, but will comment now. I consider myself a Freeman, and act accordingly to any authority figures I happen to come across. Any police officer who deems it necessary to question me gets a Constitutional lesson, and a very distinct reminder of his/her Constitutional Oath. I am one of a very few in my town that open carries a revolver, and will not be deterred from practising my Second Amendment Right. I sign my Driver's License with "UCC 1-207 All Rights Reserved," along with my vehicle registration, and carry a paper in my van to show police officers that I am armed, that I follow the Constitution, and that I will not furnish him/her with any document that may or may not incriminate me. I never admit that I am the all caps "person" that is printed on all official documents, and even force medical personnel to make my records reflect my real, not my fake name on them. Being a Freeman is more than knowing what it means, it is also acting the part.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by watcher73

Hey thanks for pointing out the mistake. It should read that you do NOT hold "Allodial Title". There is more to Allodial Title than what you provided. Allodial Title was derived from Allodium which means it is the absolute property of the owner, as opposed to Fee Simple Title which is what most property in Westernized countries are. Fee Simple means that the land is held in title by the "Crown" or the governing entity - you are simply allowed to reside upon it.

Again, more legal wrangling. And, again, thank you for pointing out my ommission.

I know there was more to it. But it caught my eye when I saw you wrote the exact opposite of what it was.

Anyway sorry about being an arse about it.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Amen and I commend you! My situation is bit more complicated as I am married with children. To withdraw, well... I haven't investigated all of the possible implications on how this might affect them. Although I am investigating this. You sound knowledgeable, any adice? Oh, by the way... my wife isn't all the way on board with the whole notion. She finds it a bit too conspiracy-ish.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73
I know there was more to it. But it caught my eye when I saw you wrote the exact opposite of what it was.

Anyway sorry about being an arse about it.

Hey, no worries!
I wrote that later in the evening, was tired and a bit dizzy from trying to source the appropriate links. I simply omitted the most important word of "NOT". Again, thanks again for pointing it out. Besides, I don't blame you for being sceptical given some of the completely unfounded nonsense that gets posted from time to time. But this is something I take very seriously and have really strived to wrap my brain around this legal prison that has been constructed for us that most enthusiastically embrace without knowing about it. I'm hoping this thread will bring out other knowledgeable people so that I can learn even more about it.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I haven't "withdrawn" that is, to send my driver's license and SS card back and have my name taken from all Federal records. I draw SS disability for my living, so can't do that, and the driver license is signed under duress. what I am talking about is living free, and acting free. Of refusing to bow down to public servants, but to let them know that I am the master over them, and they do my bidding. It is to educate those who have trouble with the laws, and show them how to get over by using the very laws they use to get you. I sadly have a rep around here, I am barred from being any sort of council or advisor in any legal case before the County Court. I am no longer able to write affidavits for people, not even for free. TPTB in your area will hate you, friend, because they know they cannot touch you.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hi everyone
I am soo happy to find this thread, I didn't know about being a freeman of the land until a few days ago and I am presently trying to get as much information as I can. I would like to get more information about how exactly I can take action but so far I keep reading articles and watching videos that just explain the difference. ProtoplasmicTraveler you said that it is a process that takes some time... if anyone can please give advice on some steps or links as to where I can find information about how to go about it exactly I would really appreciate it thanks

By the way I live in Canada
Thanks again

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Basically what happened a long time ago was our ancestors arranged with the Federal Government for us to no longer come under the reign of Federal Marshals and other such law men implemented by the Federal Government.
What resulted was corporate law enforcement, corporate courts, corporate limits etc.etc.etc.

So what a town would do is start their own corporate sheriff's/police department which could only hire men who were trained to the requirements set by the Federal Government but were not subjugated by the Federal government. Then to deal with these criminals these law men were arresting, these corporations negotiated with the Federal Government to have local courts and judges which of course, generated local revenue rather than it all going to D.C. and this allowed these towns to rely less on the Federal courts.
All was going well as each state was created with the prospect of one day becoming it's own nation and eventually, the states would disband and exist in a similar fashion as Europe.

But it was too profitable.
So what these corporations did was, they got the government to allow them to create local statutes which act as laws. These Acts were not instated or enforced by the Federal Government, they weren't generally even written by the government but it allowed each community to decide what was appropriate within their corporate limit. This also increased revenue and so they realized the more of these Acts we create, the more money and power we have thus creating more political jobs and jobs serving under these politicians.
This gave birth to the law society and ultimately, the bull# language of law where the definitions of words were combined in such a way that even the well educated found themselves confused and at the mercy of a lawyer.

Now considering that all lawyers are a member of this society, it is in their best interest to only help you find remedy to a tolerable level. This was the purpose in creating public defenders and YES, these people are absolutely out to screw you as badly as possible. YES, they do in fact work for the very people persecuting and prosecuting you.
In fact, most of these people are educated in a "template" fashion where they don't want to acknowledge the system of law a Freeman practices and uses against them as they know it's legal and they will almost always lose.

Ultimately it has resulted in a system of corporate contracts between the citizens of a state and these corporate governments who act as agents of the government but in fact aren't, they are licensed and/or bonded under oath. These contracts allow them to trick us into waiving our constitutional rights thus making it difficult to appeal your case to the Federal Court of Appeals and win.
When you get a driver's license, you have entered into a contract with the corporate government, not the Federal government. They can now hold you to Acts that are unconstitutional because you signed their contract.

Now I've heard about the Freeman status since I was about 10 or so..20 years it's been I believe. While it seemed hard to believe and my parents as well as many others insisted it was nonsense of con artists spreading bull#, they are dead wrong. Now that I am older and understand the language of law, I realize just exactly what it means. Once you take the leap however, you are playing on a much steeper set of rules and consequence. You WILL find yourself in the corporate courts if you become a Freeman and until you are able to effectively stonewall or defeat them, they will continue to harass you.

The beauty of the system is though, it was designed so that if you know the language and you know the procedures, you can easily defeat or stonewall them and it's not flim flam and bull#, it's legal and the very system they designed to use against us due to ignorance.
The more they press someone with the ability to contest them, the more likely they are to practice negligence and negligence is equal to fraud.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The freedom is greater but also, the consequence can be as well.
If you break common law, which is largely going to be a matter of interpretation and you end up in Federal court, the consequence of conviction is going to be much harsher.

But as Rob Menard states, the only way you can break the law once declared a Freeman is to harm another human being, damage another human beings property or commit an act of fraud.

However, this is open to interpretation so they can charge you with violating a common law based on such and such actions. It's all a matter of interpretation and this means the stakes are higher because they can claim your actions were an attempt to defraud the Federal Government by relying on your Freemanship and language of law to explain your intent in a fraudulent manner.

Ultimately though, most people simply don't want to deal with being extorted by their local corporate law agents because they drove too fast, dropped a candy wrapper on the sidewalk etc. It's pretty disgusting to find yourself in conflict for simply being human rather than some perfect robot that follows a program and never fouls the land within the corporate limits of any sanctioned corporation.

Now I had originally posted a response that was very much written in the language of law but realize most people wouldn't benefit from the deceitful translation of the statements so it resulted in 2 massive posts. Once you master the language of law and the procedures to attain remedy in any situation of persecution, you can consider declaring Freeman status. I say persecution because once you know what you are doing, it should never or rarely reach a point of prosecution.
But until you understand what it means and the greater responsibility you take on, you're simply not even within the realm of this ascension process.

It means relinquishing your social security contract and driver's license. No more bank account, no more owning a car, no more fictional identity and enslavement to profit and greed.

I will close with this.
Walmart, Hollywood, religion etc. are all more or less part of this same corporation. It's why you see 1 Miley Cyrus or 1 Shia Lebeouf instead of 10,000. Corporate marketing schemes rely on one source of deceit to generate a multitude of profit sources. Learning about Freemanship will allow you to fully grasp the definition of the term "military industrial complex".
These corporate governments serve as industry!

Hopefully over the next 100 years, Freemanship becomes a standard and we find remedy for modern transportation and capitalizing on the benefits of our tax dollars.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Thank you for your post, I will be reviewing this information.

Main question about it all is what about war? will it come to an act of war to refuse totalitarianism's conditions? and will the WFS have the balls enough to fight to the death for this creation, as well as learn how to fight to remain alive - a far smarter method for warfare?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I've also written an article showing what a Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right looks like.

follow the link:
www.exploringinfinity.com...

Thanks for all the comments everyone. This is important information that everyone must know about!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Again that is the beauty of their deception.
War is an act of business, not government. One must learn to differentiate between the government and a corporation empowered by the government to represent it.

Your local police department is a corporation empowered by the government to represent the government. While they are licensed by the government, they in fact are NOT the government, they only act as government.
Anyone within the military is more or less the same thing. Contracted as an agent to work for the military.

So in other words, the president has nothing to do with your local governing agencies. His power is limited to the Executive branch of the Federal Government which simply oversees state government who then oversees corporate government. Basically if you withdraw from the contract binding you to these corporate government agencies, they can no longer hold power or authority over you unless you break common law AKA God's Law.

There is no need for war and further more, this contract you're bound to is the reason we would always lose a physical battle with these people.

Rob Manard refers to a local Court of Law as a de facto court and why?
Because it's not in fact a court of law, it's a court that oversees statues which Act as law. Hence the reason if you ask is this a legal court of law and the judge says yes, he's just practiced negligence which is equal to fraud which he is lawfully accountable for.
He KNOWS it's not a court of law but doesn't want you to know that!
That statement is an act of fraud.

He relies on your ignorance to allow him to break the law and trick you into defaulting on your rights in your actions.
I don't believe their is a lawyer alive that would offer up this information.

So NO, war is absolutely not a remedy to this situation and is not capable of defeating the processes and function of corporate law within a commonwealth society.

What we need are politicians that have the decency to make this information part of their campaign and the focus of their intentions in leadership of what should be a free society but is contractually obligated to glorified slave terms to a corporation simply ACTING as government and creating statutes to generate them profit and power over the citizens within their corporate limit.

I had basically concluded all this on my own but after watching Rob's video a few times, I realized there was a definitive remedy rather than thinking "well if I have enough money to hire a lawyer and take any case to the court of appeals I'll win...." but it should never come to that.
Once you understand the language of law, how to extinguish a corporate law agents pursuit of wealth and power, they are in all senses powerless until you break common law.
This means that yes, they might persecute you and manipulate the situation until you appear before a judge but with the right language exchange, persecution should never result in prosecution unless you break common law.

The downside to this realization of the deception set in place as a corporate government is once you research history, this is more or less a system designed by the Jews and the Romans which is what brought about the death of Christ. Christ was aware of their processes and decided to cross to the other side of the barrier and teach the language of law and how to defeat those criminalizing citizens for simply being human.

The Jews run the banks, the Romans(Italians) run our corporate courts. You'll find majority of your local courts are overseen by Italian judges and most the people working under them are Italian.
It's this reason Hitler hated the Jews and formed an allegiance with Italy.

A politician is simply some flim flamming asshole that has his own best interests in mind bought into power once he establishes with these people that he won't blow the whistle on them.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by JonDeath]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join