It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family guy and illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'm really just throwing this idea out there, but i'm watching this episode of family guy and i just saw something that well, really caught me offguard

It's a book with the illuminati symbol on it, next to 'The God Delusion' from Richard Dawkins

Is this another form of some sort of in-your-face haha-we-exist kind of revelation as we see in other movies? Of all programs, i didn't expect Family Guy having some relation to the illuminati.

I don't know how to embed this video but here is the link:

www.theblackvault.tv...

Around 4:00 you should be able to see it.

Let me know what you think, remember... i'm just throwing something on here

Cheers

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Remember this is Seth MacFarlane you're talking about, who is quite up to speed on the latest pop culture trends and crazy notions that circulate the webbernet.

So for them, the writers and animators, to put in some subtle allusions to the illuminaughty or some other fictitious organisation is to be expected. To take the wee out of something is what they do best.

If you listen to the DVD commentaries for the shows, they often talk about inside jokes and things they put in the show for fun.

I would guess this is the same thing.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Nah! They are always making fun of NWO and i remember one with Stewy and a computer dominating the world.

They throw in whatever they can get away with thats current.

By the way, I go to Rhode Island and there is SPOONER ST. right in the middle of town.

I love that show.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
eh, its just Family Guy humor. which I would think alot of the anti-racist crusaders on ATS would hate. Actually I'm shocked there arent Seth McFarlane is a racist/anti-semite etc threads each week after a new episode

I love Family Guy though

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c6ee91c0685.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I am Peter, you are the New Yorker

video.adultswim.com...

[edit on 1-1-2010 by sgrrsh26]

top topics

join