It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I gotta say, most of the posts on here would be funny if you guys weren't serious..

For instance:

"I 'know' a store was torn down, one of my favorites, and even though I was told this wasn't true AND didn't bother to confirm or even check for FIVE YEARS I assumed I was correct and that everyone else was wrong. Now that I have bothered to check and have found out that EVERYONE ELSE was telling me the truth, the only explanation I can fathom is time-travel or alternate realities.

That is, it makes MORE sense to me that EVERYONE ELSE has been tricked by a TIME-TRAVELLING-DIY-STORE than me being mistaken."

That # is laughable. Or it would be...if it was a joke, not an adult's thought process.

The next time one of you thinks someone is dead (or a store has been swallowed by a wormhole), don't wait, rush to the phone and call someone you trust. Have THEM check it out...

Because I gotta say, most of you can't be trusted to figure this stuff out on your own...

AND GUYS - Fox News is not a reputable news source, EVEN FOR CELEBRITY NEWS....Listening to them opens you up to deserved ridicule.

One more thing, just cause a bunch of nutters all think something is going on doesn't make it true.... There were a BUNCH of Nazis... were they alll right? Cause there were more Nazis (probably still are) then people that think stores can magically reappear via alternate realities co-mingling.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by seethelight]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
I gotta say, most of the posts on here would be funny if you guys weren't serious..

So glad we can entertain you,can't believe your still here,with nothing to say. I personally should have hit the ignore button on you yesterday but today works just fine. Buy now.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

This thread is utterly ridiculous!

I have to agree that the subject of the thread is ridiculous and that is why I for one just jumped right in and expected flames right away because like you say the thread is ridiculous and that is not lost on anyone but something does seem to be going on that must have an explanation that does not hang on a case of false reporting because others mention Billy Graham died recently but for me he died many years ago.

Ridiculous or not there are some strange things taking places whether in the context of our “timeline” or more conventionally there is a problem with memory and the way it is processed from short term to long term, from chemicals in our food, poisons in our water and vaccines or actual physical timeline events?

As someone wisley pointed out on the last thread on this silly subject, HOW COME THIS ONLY HAPPENS WITH CELEBRITIES?

So far reports have been accounts of dead celebrities, and as this phenomenon is only recently being observed or is a phenomenon that has started to occur and gather pace recently there could be and probably will be a report at some point of someone reporting a family member suddenly coming back to life.

Perhaps this has already taken place and the results have been that someone ends up taking “gaga” in a padded cell?

Mental health professionals if you are out there – have you heard any stories that follow such a context from the last ten years?

If there is a natural and not an intelligence manipulating changes in the timelines then it seems logical that at some point – jimmy will post a question asking why his brother is suddenly not crushed by a truck since last year and is now all of a sudden asking for a game of football outside while their parents worry about Jimmy for even imagining his brother had been killed by a truck.

Has your great Uncle that died in 1985 suddenly showed up? Your pet hamster back from the grave. That kid that got killed in high school? Your grandma back?
Time travel, time line, ha ha ha ha ha!

Not yet but the debate taking place in this thread that seems to have been infected with many closed minds indicates to me that either this thread is ridiculous and those of us who are seriously trying to debate it really are worthy of ridicule or there is a possibility and the ridicule is a manifestation of closed minded ignorance wrapped in rib poking and outright insults.

In any case I am prepared to be mocked because I have a thick skin and I am a loner because I tend to expect nothing less from my peers – I see my low expectations were not to be disapointed.

One positive thing at least is this thread drew out many members who have no hesitation in throwing out insults and who are not prepared to at least think about it. For me I am grateful because as my opinion matters nothing to them, I have no regard for theirs and... (click - ignored).

Just for the record I do not class you as the latter as I do see your point and I think it valid but I am willing to think in the realms of the ridiculous just in case it is not so ridiculous and I miss the truth for not being willing to think laterally.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Anyone else remember when the last pope died a few years back he died like 6 or 7 different times in two days? It was strange and i remember my husband saying he died yesteray morning, but new reports put him as dying the day after.. possibly not at all related, just found it odd at the time..
Also..any takers for the 'they are all reptilians or clones' theories? lol
Regardless, this is all very strange.. and shifting realities/timelines do seem to fit well..
S&F

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

I can clear it up for you: you are probably crazy and at the very least worthy of ridicule.

none of this # is real... just lazy confused people trying despertly hard to make sense of the limited amount of information they take in.

threads like this explain so many things... like why 100% of posts about 2012 are easily debunked... people make # up endlessly and try and force their own crazy onto the rest of us...

This thread should be fought tooth and nail by ANYONE that doesn't want this place to be known as completely lame and crazy... instead of just 95% lame and crazy...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It's going to be one hell of a shock when we see John Lennon on Letterman.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by brintonwhite
It's going to be one hell of a shock when we see John Lennon on Letterman.

Or when that Mexican Jim Morrison turns out to the the REAL Mr Mojo Risin.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Has your great Uncle that died in 1985 suddenly showed up? Your pet hamster back from the grave. That kid that got killed in high school? Your grandma back?

Back when I was a little whipper snapper I had a lovely little pet hamster, 'Hammy'. One day I went to get him out of his cage only to discover he was dead. Tears were obviously shed but once I had negotiated the possibility of a new hamster, 'Hammy 2', we got on with the funeral arrangements.

My brother and I placed Hammy in one of my mums old wooden jewelery boxes and buried him in our back garden. That was the end of that.

Until a couple of weeks later that is.

Curiosity got the better of us both and we decided to dig little Hammy up. We were young boys and wanted to see what a hamster skeleton would look like, who wouldn't?

We dug up the wooden jewelery box and tentatively opened the lid. Nothing. The box was completely empty.

We came to the conclusion that Hammy had faked his own death in a daring escape attempt. Held his little breath and patiently waited till dark to somehow burrow his way out. David Blaine style.

Anyways, this thread has thrown up some interesting possibilities and I have informed my brother. The case has been reopened

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Back when I was a little whipper snapper I had a lovely little pet hamster, 'Hammy'. One day I went to get him out of his cage only to discover he was dead. Tears were obviously shed but once I had negotiated the possibility of a new hamster, 'Hammy 2', we got on with the funeral arrangements.

My brother and I placed Hammy in one of my mums old wooden jewelery boxes and buried him in our back garden. That was the end of that.

Until a couple of weeks later that is.

Curiosity got the better of us both and we decided to dig little Hammy up. We were young boys and wanted to see what a hamster skeleton would look like, who wouldn't?

We dug up the wooden jewelery box and tentatively opened the lid. Nothing. The box was completely empty.

We came to the conclusion that Hammy had faked his own death in a daring escape attempt. Held his little breath and patiently waited till dark to somehow burrow his way out. David Blaine style.

Anyways, this thread has thrown up some interesting possibilities and I have informed my brother. The case has been reopened

I can solve this for you in two words:

Norway Spiral

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I have pondered the time travel theory as well, but I always come back to "So how do I remember things being different". In other words, if there are the "memory holes" in the data, why are there not memory holes in our brains. Well, maybe for most people that is the case, but for some, the memories stay intact. One reason may be that all of our brains are wired a bit different. My life has been different than normal ever since I received an extreme electrical shock when I was around 9 years old - but that is a whole different story that I don't want to get in to right now. Basically, I think it opened up some pathways in my brain that were closed, as with most human beings, from my birth. It seems that I have a spiritual sensitivity that is stronger than it should be and it started on that day of the electrical shock. This sensitivity may be the answer for me, I don't know.

I have to say though, that I have not had the experience of the dead celebrities that everyone else says that they have experienced, but I have definitely had other similar experiences where I remember, vividly, past events happening very different than what apparently happened.

All of you guys that remember the same exact dead celebrities being alive now, maybe you all did come from another reality into this one. Doesn't this one suck? I hate this one, but it could be worse I guess.

Anyway, just some thoughts -

[edit on 3-1-2010 by NTSFR3]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
www.britannica.com...

False Memory Syndrome

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Chalk me up as yet another person who thought Nelson Mandela, George Wendt and Billy Graham were dead. I also remember Mt. Saint Helens happening at a later date.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I also remember watching Indiana Jones just to see one of my favorite scenes, and it wasn't shown. I watched the same vhs months later and did see the scene. I couldn't understand why I didn't see it the first time.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Full_Vision
Also..any takers for the 'they are all reptilians or clones' theories? lol
Regardless, this is all very strange.. and shifting realities/timelines do seem to fit well..
S&F

I like you have considered the possibility that there is something taking place that is not being manipulated by human scientists and that it is the hidden elite or a force that is linked to them either in the context of an ally or even as an opposing force.

I think that as there are no general population events taking place like Jimmy seeing a dead brother in the morning eating breakfast and things like that. Therefore it would seem plausible that as it is celebrities and people in the mainstream with influences of some sort or another that these people are either being “created” or are slipping through from other timelines for reasons we could never know because we would need to know the nature of the game to make any deduction as to the what and why of it.

These discrepancies in the timeline if intelligently created would obviously not be happening unless they served a very important purpose because there is a risk that more and more people may become aware of the discrepancies. The events must therefore be worth the risk and that makes me to wonder what the payoff is for taking such a risk of the phenomenon becoming mainstream knowledge?

Extraterrestrial of trans-dimensional intelligences could be behind this phenomenon and if these strange resurrections/conflicting memories continue to be reported then there has to be a reason why this is taking place.

I have a suspicion that these phenomenon’s are really happening and only a few people are able to sense the changes because of personal circumstance that could involve a head injury, a chemical imbalance or a propensity to see things “differently”. It could even be related to bloodlines, UFO experiences or something else entirely.
It could all be bunk too, just need to keep watching I think to see how it pans out.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KANDINSKI
reply to post by theyreadmymind

Me too,I would have bet my life on him being dead.

I also thought Tony Curtis had passed.

Wow... I was sure of that until I saw your post. Then I googled him and lo and behold, he's still alive! I vividly remember reading about his death, because I once saw him in a restaurant in LA, with a beautiful woman at least 30 years his junior. I remember feeling a bit sad when I read about his death because unlike most celebrities, this was one I had encountered in person. But now he's alive again. Gee.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
If you check the wikipedia link on George Wendt through the wayback machine here:

web.archive.org...*/en.wikipedia.org...

There is nothing for 2009. When I try to click on the 2008 links it says:
Data Retrieval Failure

Weird.

When I go to wiki it says he died Jan. 3, 2010!!! What gives????

Is it just a glitch on wiki's part???

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

Are you saying everyone who has a story in this thread has a syndrome whereby they make up memories... Yeah OK then mate, people are just making these stories up!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
When I go to wiki it says he died Jan. 3, 2010!!! What gives????

Is it just a glitch on wiki's part???

The history on the page says it was updated today by an anonymous user... perhaps from someone on this very forum?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
yep..very odd...i remember hering that the singer from frankie goes to hollywood..holly johnson...had died..only to find out a few weeks ago that he is alive and well...

good thread

I remember that too. Was quite a few years ago that he died (in my reality).

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie

Originally posted by alienesque
yep..very odd...i remember hering that the singer from frankie goes to hollywood..holly johnson...had died..only to find out a few weeks ago that he is alive and well...

good thread

I remember that too. Was quite a few years ago that he died (in my reality).

He died of Aids years ago !!

If he's still kicking then there is something up !

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join