It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview of someone claiming gov't is shipping N1N5 mutated virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Interview of someone claiming gov't is shipping N1N5 mutated virus

www.youtube.com

Interview was broadcast 12-27-09 !!!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The question we need to answer is if this story is true or if this story is false! We already know the American government regularly kills its innocent citizens like in Waco, Oklahoma city bombings, World Trade Center demolitions, so we know they are morbid. Maybe the H1N1 virus was never made to become a major pandemic so that the next time the government rolled out a virus, the public would not take it seriously allowing for the virus to spread more easily. It reminds me of the story titled 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf'. Revolution, anyone?

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The more I look into “elected democratic governments”, the more evil and scrupulous they appear. I believe these sociopaths are capable of doing anything. But the caller is talking nonsense.

“Well, I do have a map showing President Bush and Mr Bilderberger, the head of the Bilderberger Group and also the number 1 guy in the Illuminati....”

starts around 4:45

If he creates a Mr Bilderberger (after all the Bilderberger Group is named after a hotel in the Netherlands) as number one guy of the Illuminati, the rest is likely also just a scary creation.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I wonder have "they" pulled the wool over Alex Jones' eyes to turn him into a disinfo agent, or did he sell out to them?

Anyone with half a brain can see this info is cowcrap.
The caller, amongst his other mistakes, "Mr Bilderberger???" says that the current flu is H1N5.

His raving sounds like a schizophrenic having a delusional episode.

Alex is not stupid. He could see the obvious flaws in this story if he wanted to open his eyes.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
I wonder have "they" pulled the wool over Alex Jones' eyes to turn him into a disinfo agent, or did he sell out to them?

Anyone with half a brain can see this info is cowcrap.
The caller, amongst his other mistakes, "Mr Bilderberger???" says that the current flu is H1N5.

His raving sounds like a schizophrenic having a delusional episode.

Alex is not stupid. He could see the obvious flaws in this story if he wanted to open his eyes.

The youtube account may be named thevoiceofalexjones, but the person who is interviewing the lying caller, is certainly not Alex Jones. It is also not one of his usual stand-in hosts.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Thanks, I'm glad to hear that.

I want Alex Jones to be be a decent guy, but one can't completely trust anyone these days.
Even if someone is 100% "pure", as in being intelligent, having integrity, seeing through the lies and wanting to spread the truth, it's possible for some agency to send a "Mata Hari" to infiltrate their circle, gain their trust, and somehow break their minds. That way, instead of creating a martyr, they discredit everyone sharing the victim's ideas.

top topics

join