It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where was all that 95% of UA93 wreckage?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The FBI claims 95% of Flight 93 was recovered, sooo where was it all?

I see relatively little wreckage laying on the ground. Where are all the tires? Where are all the rims? Where are the 3 landing struts? Where are all the pieces of debris with United logo colors on them?

They say most of Flight 93 was reduced to pieces the size of a phone book, but if Flight 93 weighed 60 tons (a conservative estimate), then you would still have 57 tons of "phone books" scattered around the area and I just don't see that. Do you?

It's pretty obvious the FBI lied.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by ATH911]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I totaly agree with your line of thought ATH911, Take a look at your second picture and compare the figures in the impact zone, It does not look to scale IMO. And true were is all the debri, Them landing strues are awsome strengh.
And not to be to morbid were are all the flies that are produced.... ??

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

So basically, you've concluded that the FBI lied based on your amateur analysis of photos you can find on the internet.

Can't argue with those high intellectual standards.

Just as a fun note - the one photo you posted was taken a few hundred feet away from the crash site and the other was an aerial photo taken at some point after the clean up had begun.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Oh, one other thing - I believe that United Airlines has the wreckage in storage near Pittsburgh - have you ever asked if you may view the wreckage. I doubt if they would say yes, however, before you go calling the FBI all liars I would think you would want to explore that possibility.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This whole charade is insulting our intelligence ! There needs to be an inquest by an Independant International Panel, experts from various nations other than the U.S. because this is such an emotive and controversial subject ! I don't believe an unbiased and proper investigation/inquiry can be carried out by U.S. nationals ! I'm British and personally i would dearly love to see the OS believers and the 'Truthers' finally reunited by the TRUTH ! I have a view which i keep to myself for the most part there are arguments for both sides, but when something stirs me i need to say something ! I may not be an expert but i can not believe using my common sense that an aircraft of that size can break up into 'phone-book' size pieces ! No other 'crash' has looked like that in my own lifetime (46yrs) ! That is just my opinion from past experience ! All i want is a FINALLITY to all the bad blood between the two sides ! We need closure so god knows you guys in the states do !

Respects to You All ProRipp

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

I guess the most curious thing to me is how conspiracy believers like to apply "common sense" to things like airplane crashes and building collapses. Exactly how many people are "commonly" confronted with these experinces wherein they can develop a common knowledge? How did you develop your baseline from which you were able to deduce that these things are extraordinary?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Or do you mean flight 98?

Flight "93" is actually 98

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
You mean like this

Jet engine recovered from crater

Pieces of fuselage - notice United color scheme

Scattered debris

Recovered debris

Construction bin with recovered debris

More photos here

But you will find idiotic excuse....

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
You mean like this

What source matchecs the parts and debris to Flight 93?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Truthers, how many of you have contacted UA to ask where their aircraft is?

I have all their contact information in you are interested. I will not post this contact information in the thread, but if you are interested I will give it to you via U2U.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by ImAPepper]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
Or do you mean flight 98?

Flight "93" is actually 98

Wow Mike! You were proven wrong on so many accounts in that thread. Why post a link to it?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
Truthers, how many of you have contacted UA to ask where their aircraft is?

I have filed FOIA requests, I have sent e-mails like one to the last known owners of flight 77 to get infomration.

What have you done to find the truth?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

I have filed FOIA requests, I have sent e-mails like one to the last known owners of flight 77 to get infomration.

What have you done to find the truth?

Roger,

We all know what steps you have taken. The problem is, you can't comprehend what any of the information you receive, means. Heck, you can't even spell information. This thread is about flight 93. I have their contact information and their attorneys contact information. Would you like it? I will forward it to you via U2U. All you have to do is ask.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Roger,

We all know what steps you have taken. The problem is, you can't comprehend what any of the information you receive, means.

So tell me what i cannot comprehend.

Please send me the infomration you have no Flight 93 being properly identified for the criminal investiagation and the insurance companies.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by REMISNE]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

There is actually a huge amount of evidence for UA 93 crashing near Shanksville. For example :- Air Traffic Control tapes, Flight Data Recorder and Cockpit Voice Recorder recovered from the site. ( The latter providing clear evidence of conflict between hi-jackers and passengers near the end.) Telephone calls from passengers to close relatives describing hi-jacking. DNA confirmed body parts of passengers and crew recovered from acres adjacent to crash site. Personal effects recovered from crash site. Plane parts compatible with a Boeing 757 (at least one engine part weighing about 1000 lbs)

Against that, all you seem to be offering is your personal opinion of what a photo of a high speed crash site should look like.

I would be interested to know, and I have never got a straight answer from a truther on this, is why would anyone fake a crash site in a field in Pennsylvania ?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

So tell me what i cannot comprehend.

English

Please send me the infomration you have no Flight 93 being properly identified for the criminal investiagation and the insurance companies.

U2U me for the information to contact UA's attorney's regarding flight 93. I also have their representatives names and number to their offices in Massachusetts.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

U2U me for the information to contact UA's attorney's regarding flight 93. I also have their representatives names and number to their offices in Massachusetts.

Can you give me the insurance company for 93, that the airlines collected from the hijacking.

U2U sent

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Can you give me the insurance company for 93, that the airlines collected from the hijacking.

U2U sent

WHERE, Roger, in my posts do I mention their insurance company? Again, you fail at reading comprehension.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

WHERE, Roger, in my posts do I mention their insurance company? Again, you fail at reading comprehension.

I am asking for insrance company to verify if the aircraft was properly identified.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join