It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a new member, and I am a Christian militant.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TypeSH2001

Thats very weak dude. Very weak. Seems you would rather point fingers than take responsibility.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Phlegmi

I forgot something...I also know some japanese and vietnamese.

I think I should edit my post to say "are fluent in several languages"

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
How do you know I aint

The same way you know I'm not.

Theres a thread here on the topic of UFOs and religion - don't know if you'd agree with the presenter's views but its certainly an interesting programme.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So OP....you are a Christian who follows the God of war? (Do correct me if Im wrong...usually the word militant is linked to 'war'. )

Its good to know just where every one stands...thanks for that info.

Good luck with that

Oh...and welcome to ATS. I have a feeling Ill see ya around the boards.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

Your ignorance just never ends does it? If aliens were what your biased fundamentalism claims, they would have destroyed us centuries ago!! Yeah, that's what we need to do. Start blowing their craft up and give them provocation. No offense,but your ignorance is alarming.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Your ignorance just never ends does it? If aliens were what your biased fundamentalism claims, they would have destroyed us centuries ago!! Yeah, that's what we need to do. Start blowing their craft up and give them provocation. No offense,but your ignorance is alarming.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

No, lots of abductees pretty much prove that on its own. And no, aliens take a ride in the back seat on this bus, humans run this show on what to do with them. You think they can destroy us if they wanted too? You forget who God loves most.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You forget who God loves most.

The children?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

God has no favorites.

Ahhh edit for respect of the last poster...'the children'....I do think God favors the innocent minds before this world corrupts them....but loves all equally.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Children are our future ...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Since I have to have two lines. Would the answer be himself?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

God has no favorites.

Ahhh edit for respect of the last poster...'the children'....I do think God favors the innocent minds before this world corrupts them....but loves all equally.

He loves mankind, and mankind only. Well, animals too etc. Not aliens though aka interdimensional lawless demons.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan

Since I have to have two lines. Would the answer be himself?

God has no vanity, he is for righteousness and justice

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Why fear demons so much OP? Arent Gods workers supposed to find the light even in the darkest of being?

There is nothing to fear really....this is all a big stage of events, opportunities, experiences. Alien invasion might be the only way this world of separation see's that it must unite as ONE.

Everything that happens is a part of the plan. No worries.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Oooh, just as I suspected. Self righteous, judgemental AND humorless. You'll do well here.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Why fear demons so much OP? Arent Gods workers supposed to find the light even in the darkest of being?

There is nothing to fear really....this is all a big stage of events, opportunities, experiences. Alien invasion might be the only way this world of separation see's that it must unite as ONE.

Everything that happens is a part of the plan. No worries.

lol, I don't fear them, no need too

edit, sorry for short response mods

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Moonman1111]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

And your proof? Do you not realize that everything that exsist is only cause God allows it to? Everything that holds life holds a spark of God.

So is your knowledge through divine revelation or what?

You need to take that god of your out of that box...really. The Universe was not made just for us...there is alot going on out there, we are but a dot in it all.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

God has no vanity, he is for righteousness and justice

Gotta agree. What about you though? Seems like you've got a little ego going on here. And you ascribe yourself to God?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

lol, hmmmmm

ok

sure

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Anti new age you say....well so am I so maybe will will get along? I used to be really into "New age" until I saw it for what is really was ( total manipultion of all the lower eaons). The Earth and its Universe has been around for a lot longer than so called new age, and Ive seen right through all that New Ageism for sure. I now follow my inner power, my Gnostic knowledge some may say, which has been around for a lot longer than all this so called new age !!!

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

About me, I am a Christian, and a fundie at that! I am anti-Israeli, anti-alien, and anti-new age. I hope to bump heads with those who view aliens and UFO's as 'our God's and creators' and anything else relating to the grand deception. Once again, hello to all ATS members

I don't believe you.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join