It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare UFO rocket

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I think his own comments blows it away,and to easynow, I am only saying what he is saying to show the story doesn't fit, now that I seen his own home video of the camera and such used, including the people, it's obvious, he shows the documentation that saids hes there to support (not command) he had no status, so why was he called into the office, showed a film that he never would have seen anyway, only to be told he didn't see it. At this point I am done here, if you don't see my point by now, you never will. I don't need to use sarcasm, and silly smileys to get my point across, because I know the truth, and Bob Jacobs has no truth.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Mr_skepticc]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc

I think his own comments blows it away,and to easynow, I am only saying what he is saying to show the story doesn't fit, now that I seen his own home video of the camera and such used, including the people, it's obvious, he shows the documentation that saids hes there to support (not command) he had no status, so why was he called into the office, showed a film that he never would have seen anyway, only to be told he didn't see it. At this point I am done here, if you don't see my point by now, you never will. I don't need to use sarcasm, and silly smileys to get my point across, because I know the truth, and Bob Jacobs has no truth.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Mr_skepticc]

G'day again.....

I am of the impression that Jacobs was called in as more of the image or video expert, which would have made sense under the circumstances.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Lets say I was to walk up to a real UFO or alien and take pictures. And post them to the net. Do you know what would happen? They would be debunked as fakes and do you know why? Because of fakes like this one. There are so many fakes out there that a real one would go unnoticed. I think that is part of some ones plan. To hide real photos in a mountain of fakes like hiding a tree in a forest. I really hate this because it makes everyone look at ALL UFO photos as fakes. I often wonder if the government does not post fake UFO photos of its own to help cover up the ones that may be real.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
Lets say I was to walk up to a real UFO or alien and take pictures. And post them to the net. Do you know what would happen? They would be debunked as fakes and do you know why? Because of fakes like this one. There are so many fakes out there that a real one would go unnoticed. I think that is part of some ones plan. To hide real photos in a mountain of fakes like hiding a tree in a forest. I really hate this because it makes everyone look at ALL UFO photos as fakes. I often wonder if the government does not post fake UFO photos of its own to help cover up the ones that may be real.

G'day fixer1967...

The broad position you take is much the same as my own.

However, why are you so certain this "Jacobs" case is a fake?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

First off it looks too much like that toy. And that may be only part of it, I could be falling into the very trap of labeling photos fakes too easily because of the fakes that are out there and that may be just what someone wants. Who can tell what is real anymore?

"A pictures is worth a thousand words", not any more. Now days it may not be worth the paper it is printed on.

[edit on 12/27/2009 by fixer1967]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

does Jacobs have any evidence other than his story to support his claims ?

cherio easynow

i think there is more to the story than just that.... there were some letters involved....

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

G'day fixer1967...

I think I may have confused things a little by refering to 2 different cases.

I'm saying the original picture that is the original subject of this thread is a fake based on a toy, as per my link to the source.

I'm saying the "Jacobs" case is not so easily dismissed.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

think there is more to the story than just that.... there were some letters involved....

thanks mcrom901 and yes it seems there is more to the story...

Now, I’ll continue to tell it as long as I’m alive. And I’ll always tell it the same way because it only happened one way. I never vary the story because I can’t; it’s the truth. And I’ve been the subject of humiliating letters and phone calls from skeptics like James O’Berg at NASA and Phillip J. Klass, who’s a paid informant of the United States Government who persisted in belittling me. And that’s fine if they want to belittle me but don’t belittle Sonny Mansmann!
ufology.wikia.com...

i'm trying to find a link that has the letters. any ideas ?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

And I’ve been the subject of humiliating letters and phone calls from skeptics like James O’Berg at NASA and Phillip J. Klass, who’s a paid informant of the United States Government who persisted in belittling me.

i'm trying to find a link that has the letters. any ideas ?

nice one

check here.... www.nicap.org...

www.nicap.org...

somebody is gonna JUMP now

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

nice one

interesting isn't it ?

check here.... www.nicap.org...

www.nicap.org...

thanks !! that will be nice to have for future reference purposes.

somebody is gonna JUMP now

uh oh ...i'm scared now !

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

com'on.... don't complicate something as mundane as this.....

The only reason the film became top secret is because it revealed a weakness in the Atlas weapon system, which was our only on-alert ICBM at the time. All the original films of all launches would have been destroyed or recycled decades ago, or else today we would need a Pentagon-sized warehouse just to hold all of them. A couple of years after the master copy had been stored in a vault used exclusively for top-secret storage, I was asked if it could be destroyed to conserve space, and of course I approved.

www.csicop.org...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

i like how he say's "it's the only reason" LOL

that article sure has alot of opinions and proclamations in it that are masquerading as facts !!

Jacobs is totally wrong to suggest that the “men in black” appeared the day after the launch at a special showing.
www.csicop.org...

funny that the letter from Mansmann indicates the the MIB were there..

once in my office at the CIA attended showing
www.nicap.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join