It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare UFO rocket

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
hi ATS

lokk at this bizzare UFO rocket photo

The above is a photo was taken in Buenos Aires, Argentina on May 2, 2007 at approximately 5 p.m. local time. It is one of a series of photographs taken of a mysterious object seen in the skies

STORY HERE

this reminded me of first rocket models

Von Braun and the V2 The V2 rocket was the most feared Nazi weapon of World War II. Wernher Von Braun, the V2's creator, and his rocket team surrendered to the Americans in 1945. They relocated to America to work on US rockets. But the Soviets also sought the V2's secrets. The rocket would provide the basis for the US and Soviet space programmes.

and also a similar case from DENVER

and its well known that UFOs destroys OUR rockets

thank you very much for your replys

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hmmm you remind me of someone....

deejaiwan?

Why were you banned?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
was that deejay guy banned... i gotta say, awesome.

everytime i read one of his posts i seriously wanted to choke him.

he contributed nothing but pie eyed dreams. no facts. he was doing a massive disservice to the subject of ufology.

plus his avatar was highly chokeworthy.

this is just my opinion.

as for the OP the first rocket pic looks like a shell from an artillery round

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

you sound like an unbiased savior....

what is this ufology..... some kinda religion..... where we have all these good guys fighting the false prophets to try & save the rest of us....

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
no one is actually unbiased.

we just supress our biases to allow others to express thiers.

i dont know one way or another if there is aliens or such. i have seen twice wierd lights, but i cant say what they were. i certainly wouldnt let anyone else tell me what they were.

anyone who believes 100 % that THEY know the answers, in my opinion, doesnt know the question.

the poster in question brought into play the most disreputed sources.

and as i said, his avatar did make me want to throttle him. maybe, just maybe, that tainted my viewing of his posts.

or maybe it was the content

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
the poster in question brought into play the most disreputed sources.

could you kindly point out a few 'reputable' sources?

Originally posted by okamitengu
and as i said, his avatar did make me want to throttle him. maybe, just maybe, that tainted my viewing of his posts.

and why is that?

could it be your unconscious jealousy concerning some people being neutrally bold in their actions i.e. using their real pictures..... or you have problems with his looks?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Why are the pixels on the rocket ufo smaller than the pixels on the background? That seems odd to me.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Why are the pixels on the rocket ufo smaller than the pixels on the background? That seems odd to me.

Its simple JPEG compression, large areas of homogeneous color are given a uniform value in a square shape. So rather than storing a series of pixels, it stores a color value and a set co-ords defining a sqaure... it takes up less room than having a bunch of pixels with lots of basically equal values.

The object has alot more wide ranging variants of colors compared to the sky therefore to retain the detail it uses smaller areas of similar color, or just uses a value for each pixel... while the sky is chopped up into large sqaure areas given a single color value.

hence... the sky is more 'boxy'.

On that I find the original picture a little suspect since it looks kinda CG in design, reminds me of some of the Babylon 5 ships.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by serbianxknight

Good morning, serbianxknight.

The source for your thread material is ufo digest.

30 seconds reading on that site brought up an article stating it is a hoax based on a toy.

www.ufodigest.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Oh.....

I see the op's been banned...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Thats nothing but part of a toy, that was on rense ages ago, and was thouroughly debunked, even there.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Bob Jacobs never told the story, there was others with him that day helping to photograph the missle testing, none of them back up his claim. It wasn't until he discovered a thing called a book deal, which could bring him a lot of needed money, not to mention the well know disclosure project, that Dr Greer was putting together was telling people to come forward, for an all expense paid week long confrence in Washington, did a lot of these folks come forward. Realizing there was money to be made if you had once been in a top clearence military position, and had a story is what brought these folks out of the wood work, all the Bobs, Bob Dean, Bob Lazaar, Bob Jacobs, the list goes on and on folks. It's time people wake up to the fact that they have been taken for a ride, hook, line, and sinker, just like global warming folks, they bought into it, now reealizing the truth, and it's hard, but the truth is all thats left in the end.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

none of them back up his claim

do you have any evidence that you can show us to back up your claim ?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I don't need it, I am not the one telling stories about aliens shooting down dummy war heads. See the diffrence!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I don't need it

ok i just wanted to make SURE you were just tossing around unfounded proclamations just like you are accusing Jacobs of doing ,...how nice

:shk:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Not at all, do the research yourself, 18 years he never said a word (he said that hisself) did you see all the other people in the video that was there?..Not one of them has come forward to back up his claim,,,You see, does that all make sense to you sir, sure does to me. Also he claims he was the only one called in the room, look at the video where he discloses his documentation for being on the shoot, what does it say he was there doing, he was there to support, not to command, or anything like that, so why call just a regular ole smuck there to help in the office, and by the way, why would they show him the film, that he never would have knowed an ufo was in in the first place, only to be told and your not to say anything about this video we showed you, that you never would have seen anyway. I sure hope this helps make sense to you.

So heres to your little
..A little common sense goes a long way doesn't it.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Mr_skepticc]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Not at all, do the research yourself, 18 years he never said a word (he said that hisself) did you see all the other people in the video that was there?..Not one of them has come forward to back up his claim,,,You see, does that all make sense to you sir, sure does to me.

So heres to your little ..A little common sense goes a long way doesn't it.

he was told not to say anything ?

did he know about the ufo before he got called into Major Mansmann's office ? according to his story he didn't so how could any of those other people that were there come forward to talk about it ?

yes some common sense does go along way if you have any

[edit on 28-12-2009 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Exactly my point, did he know about the ufo in the video before he was called in the office..NO..So why did they call him into the office, someone with no status, wasn't in charge of the shoot, and show him the video, of something he never would have knowed existed to start with, only to say, now don't you tell nobody. Does this make sense to you, and like I said, noone else has come forward but him, so we are left with what, a man who didn't say a word for 18 years, a man who held no real rank, but was called in to look at a what would be a top secret video, and showed, something he never would have seen or knowed was there, and than told to shut up about it. Is this logic to you, because it seems you are on this frauds side, I hate to bust your bubble, but hes no diffrent than all the rest of them, just trying to make a buck and get a free paid weekend, and that sir he has done with his little story.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

does Jacobs have any evidence other than his story to support his claims ?

maybe

do you have any evidence to support the proclamations you are broadcasting ?

i don't see any

nuff said

[edit on 28-12-2009 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

G'day Mr_skepticc.

Whilst I have a very strong interest in the UFO "area", I almost always land on the critical or skeptical side of these types of discussions (& get "beaten up" for it!)

However, I always found this particular "Jacobs" case very interesting.

I don't think your comments "blow this one away" quite so easily.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Maybe...maybe not]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join