It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On The Tracks of Santa With Norad

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

On The Tracks of Santa With Norad

Ah but alas it’s time again to try to chase down that most enduring conspiracy of how Santa Clause manages to visit every home in the world on a single night and fit enough gifts for everyone in his sleigh.

NORAD keeps us safe from enemy nation’s bombers and missiles but they seem unable to stop Santa even though the feverishly track his every move.

What seemingly advanced and sophisticated technology allows Santa to invade nation after nation’s airspace and elude them on his round the world journey of goodwill and fellowship?

Even now as I write this Santa has just touched down in Vienna Austria and will no doubt soon be making his way across the Atlantic here to America.

It’s hard not to get excited and root for that one perennial figure who year in and year out defies the New World Order and the Military Industrial Complex and Corporate Governments of the World to visit every nation on earth with out a visa or paying any duties and taxes on his mega fortune of gifts.

Will this be the year we find out?

NoraSanta.org

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
So many conspiracies abound with Santa, is he immortal? Does he possess some organic knowledge to make otherwise earthbound creatures like reindeer be able to fly simply through a super modified diet?

What is the source of his fabulous wealth that allows him to devote an eternity to giving selflessly unto others.

Why doesn’t he move to Miami it’s warm here?

So many questions and mysteries that all add to that magical conspiratorial allure to Santa!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

what are you smoking?
this is a bit of fun...right? you can't be serious?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

I see! You too are in on the Santa Clause conspiracy?

I know you have never heard of him; you say he’s not real. It’s a trick skepticism I know designed to throw true Santa trackers off the track.

This is no mere UFO, or Crop Circle this friend is Santa! How long will humankind endure on not knowing this immemorial secrets?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Man. All I gotta say is that Santa is GOOD. He, according to Norad, hasn't even "set sleigh" in my part of Germany, yet, there are still presents under my tree! I wonder what Jolly Ol' Saint Nick brought me! Can't wait until the morn'!

And, yes, Santa is immortal.

[edit on 12/24/2009 by octotom]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Santa out bonds James bond and out Bournes Jason Bourne. Hes the enigma in the sky that defies empires and nations. If people doubt his existence its only because he does his job well
Racing aginst the sun across the night he flies in defiance of the world. A revolutionary dressed in red and white bringing toys and gifts to everyones delight.

Cheers for Santa

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I am willing to forgo answers on the santa conspiracy if the NSA, CIA, FBI whoever will finally give us the truth as to why Rudolph's nose glows red.......

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Santa Rocks.......can't nobody touch him. Merry Christmas to all.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Any f you owned a anti aircraft gun I'm going to shoot him down

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zombiemann

I've heard his nose glows red from the brandy in the eggnog and the special "Cocoa" they gave him

But really who knows. I'm sure Santa himself disseminates a lot of disinfo to keep everyone off his trail.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
# yes santa is immortal, santa rules, cant wait to see whats under my tree too..
the fat guy is sneaky isnt he...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Christmas stars all the way around for everyone. I see I am not alone in wanting to know more about the legendary magic of Santa and just how he manages to do it.

As one poster shared, he managed to sneak in and out of Germany without NORAD even spotting him.

That is some kind of stealth technology Santa uses!

How does he do it?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
# yes santa is immortal, santa rules, cant wait to see whats under my tree too..
the fat guy is sneaky isnt he...

What amazes me is how he manages to down all those cookies and glasses of milk left for him! You would think Santa would weight 250,000 tons at the end of his run?

Yet some how he manages to burn it all as some kind of super fuel?

Milk and cookies is that the secret diet that leads to immortality that the Powers that Be are hiding from us?

Santa sure knows!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Perhaps as Santa he can create anything in his workshop he imagines. I mean he manages to create everything there be it a bat or an XBOX 360 right? Perhaps he just dreams up an invisibility paint and radar jamming polish for the sleigh?

or perhaps HE is the one to provide all of the technology our militaries use today?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

NGA TOY DELIVERY SYSTEM X-100

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24 Dec 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
the greatest trick santa ever perfomed was convincing man he doesnt exist..

eh? eh? (:

[edit on 24-12-2009 by okamitengu]

[edit on 24-12-2009 by okamitengu]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

LOL excellent quote and certainly applies here. Too bad for him I'm not falling for it. I believe!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
He must be immortal if he managed to survive going over korea!

Ive heard rumours that santa negotiated a deal with some visiting aliens, so he could borrow their special warp technology in exchange for some reindeers for them to experiment on. Its just a shame that they didnt fix rudolph's nose before they sent him back.

Edit* - There may be a slight possibility that Norad is just bluffing, claiming that they know where santa is when really their tracking equipment is no match for santa's reverse engineered sleigh. How do I know this? Because santa would never visit a place that simply doesnt exist... there cant really be a place called 'South Sandwich Islands'. Whatever next, North Baguette? The United Croissant?

Also, he appears to be taking a 30 minute break at these sandwich islands. Lazy sod.

Massive respect for him overall though, he could have upgraded his sleigh to a shiny flying saucer, but he didnt. He's sticking with what he knows best. Thats just how he rolls.

[edit on 24/12/09 by Bluebelle]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

All police agencies around the world ought to hang their heads in shame as they cannot catch a jolly old fat man who rides in a sleigh around the world on the same night every year and NOT once has he ever been caught for breaking and entering even!!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

NGA TOY DELIVERY SYSTEM X-100

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24 Dec 2009 by schrodingers dog]

People can try to duplicate Santa's system but even our vaunted military industrial complex can't beat Santa's delivery system!

Not even Wal-Mart can do that!

Thanks for the Intel and Merry Christmas!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join