It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal for Senators to vote Yes on Obamacare

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Vote EVERY single sitting Senator and Congressman out of office when they are up for election. It is time to clear the house. ALL OF THEM!

Eye of Eagle

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C
This is why i hate the Constitution/Bill of Rights/Etc...

They are way outdated and impossible ...

You want to apply these 200-year old nonsense to a world that not only does not need it / but also it's impossible to apply it ..

Pack your bags and leave.
Problem solved.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
To the OP:

Are you sure you wanna be taking constitutional advise from a schizophrenic snake-oil salesmen?

You guys need to learn how to use google.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I'm pishing myself laughing here with my hip starting to niggle me. I'll see my doctor for my tax paid consulation next month to have my usual blood pressure checked and raise the issue of my hip. I might need a hip replacement which will cost me nothing since my taxes have already paid for it. My friends two hips (car accident) and knee (soccer injury) are all doing fine, cost to him - nothing , already paid in taxes. Oh I forgot to say - waiting time NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You americans are so blinded by "freedom to choose" you can't see the benefits. Your system favours massive profits and obscene wealth in the hands of those in control of the medical/drug industry.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
I'm pishing myself laughing here with my hip starting to niggle me. I'll see my doctor for my tax paid consulation next month to have my usual blood pressure checked and raise the issue of my hip. I might need a hip replacement which will cost me nothing since my taxes have already paid for it. My friends two hips (car accident) and knee (soccer injury) are all doing fine, cost to him - nothing , already paid in taxes. Oh I forgot to say - waiting time NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You americans are so blinded by "freedom to choose" you can't see the benefits. Your system favours massive profits and obscene wealth in the hands of those in control of the medical/drug industry.

Yep.

American expat here in Ireland.

My wife and I have had two kids under state healthcare, bith times the service and medical care was AMAZING!

My son was born with pyloric stenosis.

He was operated on very successfully (textbook they said) and it didn't cost us a cent!

People that bash universal healthcare are just ignorant or they have money in the game.

The Brits and the Irish and the French and the Japanese just can't understand why Americans don't get it....

Do these systems have problems? YOU BET!!!

Are they still better than America's?

ABSOLUTELY.

I've lived through both and wouldn't trade back for the world!

[edit on 22-12-2009 by seethelight]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Senators voting yes to Obamacare is perjury of a sworn oath under common law.

Senators voting yes to Obamacare can be impeached under high (by important persons) crimes and misdemeanors for perjury.

In the same way a witness in court room can be tried for perjury by giving false testimony, so too can sworn officials that swear to abide by an oath and then willfully violate it.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by mnemeth1]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Senators voting yes to Obamacare can be impeached under high (by important persons) crimes and misdemeanors for perjury.

In the same way a witness in court room can be tried for perjury by giving false testimony, so too can sworn officials that swear to abide by an oath and then willfully violate it.

Where on earth do you get that idea? There is nowhere in the constitution stating they can't vote on anything.

I've already replied to this post once before and as someone mentioned earlier, learn to google.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by links234

Well since you decreed something, it must be true.

Where have all these new members come from that back everything the government does?

We must be infiltrated.

How about them apples?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Obviously...though, I don't know what I decreed that is to be so true...?

I still haven't recieved a reply from the originator of the letter to his senator's, I'll post here if his reply is anything worth mentioning.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

exactly why do you think that?

Just why do you claim that?

so too can sworn officials that swear to abide by an oath and then willfully violate it.

exactly how have they willfully violated their oath?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I hate free health care so much. I wish Obama would actually focus on important matters.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobTheBomb

Like what exactly?

Jobs or war?

The economy?

Whats to hate about free health care?

By the way, the free health care will not kick in until 2014, but the taxes will hit everyone immediately!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
By the way, the free health care will not kick in until 2014, but the taxes will hit everyone immediately!

Hate to burst the bubble, but public option has yet to exist as a finality. Let's not get into the discussion of what doesn't occur until 2014 and completely ignore what does occur (other than any new taxes) immediately.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join