It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens make Crop Circles, Best Evidence Ever - Cosmic Wakening

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwisatz
I may be talking out my ass here but havent they found a load of weird chemicals/substances around some of the sites ???

I mean if thats true it kind of rules out your human originated angle.

Not completely obviously but to a large extent.

That's right!

That's why circlemakers.org advises circlemakers that if they want the circle to be deemed "genuine" instead of manmade, be sure to sprinkle some mysterious substances around the site.

www.circlemakers.org...

Any particular formation might develop its own individual folklore if:

-mysterious substances are found in it - particularly if these substances are subjected to scientific analysis and found to be, 'not of this earth'.

That for sure eliminates the human angle as you said, because no way can humans bring a little can of stuff with them and sprinkle it around, we probably won't have the technology to do that for another 1000 years at least.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Do you guys want to know the truth? The crop circle phenomenon is very much related to the extraterrestrial phenomenon. Extraterrestrial, light-bearing energies can influence the minds of human circlemakers by providing a "download" of information into their consciousness of a specific design to create, in the same fashion that a "channeler" can get downloaded with information to present to an audience. Alternatively, the extraterrestrials themselves create them. Let me explain the latter.

Recall for a second that term you learned in science class known as the electromagnetic spectrum of light. This spectrum contains the range of all possible frequencies of electromagnetic energy, from modern radio energy to gamma energy. Our eyes can only detect a very small range of this spectrum, which is called "visible light." We only "see" objects because "visible light" is being reflected off of them and being absorbed by our eyes. If visible light didn't exist from the sun, lamps, lightbulbs etc., we couldn't see a thing.

The UFOs/extraterrestrials who make the circles do not contain matter -- they don't have any physical properties (nuts & bolts). Instead, they are masses of pure electromagnetic energy; or masses of pure light. Remember, matter is simply light/energy condensed to a very small rate of vibration, as modern science is just now discovering. These extraterrestrials are light/energy in PURE form, without matter, vibrating at a very high rate -- what spiritual people would call the "vibration of "'love.'"

Since they are pure energy, they are able to "alter" their frequency from the range of "visible light (the light our eyes can see), to ranges of microwave, infrared, etc. This is why they can only be seen with infrared cameras at times (remember the 2004 Mexican Airforce UFOs?)..... and why many of the crops in crop circles are cooked and magnetized. These UFOs, when they're in the frequency of microwave (invisible to us), directly affect the crop when they come in contact with it.

I am going to present some corroborative evidence. First, watch the following video of a real UFO/extraterrestrial at ground level in Derby, England (filmed by member ufoorbhunter). Notice how it flickers the colours of visible light (colours from a rainbow): www.dailymotion.com...

Now recall how last year when the British government released UFO files, one of the reports was about how a woman walking her dog in Wiltshire encountered a "man with a flight suit" who confessed that he was from another planet similar to earth, and that "his race was responsible for creating crop circles." She ran home to call the police, and saw a "large, spherical object, glowing orange/yellow" rising from behind the trees! A large spherical object, glowing orange/yellow is exactly what my mate saw and videotaped, which you just saw in the video I posted above! Same UFO, same part of the world. Here are the original, scanned copies from the M.O.D. report of the Wiltshire incident:

i45.tinypic.com...

i47.tinypic.com...

[edit on 20-12-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

In regards to that video with the two orbs, it was considered genuine for quite a while. But then someone came forward and said it was fake.

Apparently it was an overlay technique. They overlayed the crop circle with footage of an undisturbed field and then disolved the overlay creating the imprint seen in the video.

As for the rest, I think that one person has been caught creating one. But that is about it.

Yeah, you'd expect people would be caught in the act occasionally.

Neat story... helicopter guide gives aerial tours of stonehenge. During the middle of his shift he finds a single-helix type formation just a few hundred yards from Stonehenge.

Apparently he didn't see it on a previous pass over the field... just 15 minutes prior.

But I guess for a debunker he is just another part of the vast conspiracy that is crop circle formation by people with boards and ropes.

I'm always puzzled about that. Something doesn't fit your preconcieved notion of how this should play out and all of a sudden the helicopter pilot is a liar.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Well.. Why? That's the question? Lets say these circle people spent 4 weeks to make these patterns and sprayed them with exotic chemicals... Why on earth would you do that?

Sure, you get a thread on ATS that will get immediately debunked by people like yourself. At the most you get a local news story with some sarcastic remarks from the anchor.

Are these circle people insane? What's their motive?

I know there are attention seeking people out there but spending days doing this for some attention on conspiracy sites sounds just.. unrealistic. Even as bizarre as if aliens made the patterns..

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
Now recall how last year when the British government released UFO files, one of the reports was about how a woman walking her dog in Wiltshire encountered a "man with a flight suit" who confessed that he was from another planet similar to earth, and that "his race was responsible for creating crop circles."

Assuming for a moment she's not hoaxing or making up the story, the guy she met sounds awfully human right down to the earthly accent:

She described the man as 5'9" fair hair with a Scandinavian type accent and dressed in a light brown garment....

So maybe the real prankster was the guy in the brown suit and she was just a victim. I would have thought you needed to do more than just put on brown clothes and have a Scandinavian accent to get people to believe you're an alien, but I guess for the more gullible among us, probably not.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Interesting. I'm actually on a site right now that gives the testimony of a second witness to that event:

Crop circle expert Lucy Pringle has just published a newsflash on her website giving a dramatic eyewitness account by a woman who tells of seeing the Stonehenge Julia Set crop circle, which appeared on 7th July 1996, form in front of her eyes. I recall the Julia Set crop formation at Stonehenge in 1996 very well, having visited it with a group of friends at the time; we had our own amazing set of synchronicities. This was the event at which a pilot flying a light aircraft from Exeter to Thruxton on the 7th July said the formation was not present when he flew over Stonehenge but was there when he passed over again some 40-50 minutes later! Apparently a gamekeeper and a guard at Stonehenge also confirmed that the stunning Julia Set formation was not there that morning.

andypotter.com...

I know it's just some webpage, but it's definately intruiging to have the testimony of another person present in addition to the pilot.
Thx btw for the info on that video.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by heyo]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
LOL, as i said Arbitrageur "not completely".

Your argument doesnt convince me however.

The kind of f***wit who would do this sort of thing probably wouldnt know how to access a website.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

How do you expect for your position to be taken seriously by those who don't already agree with you when you make it a point to belittle people who don't see things the way you do with comments like "gullible" and varoius other implications that those who don't see it your way are of lesser intelligence?

Also, showing that accelerated growth can be achieved through natural means doesn't comment on how those plants were bent without being broken. In many cases we are talking about brittle type plants in rather dry conditions.
Once again, I would challenge someone to reproduce it on video. But that isn't forthcoming. Instead we get references from a douchey site claiming that they are advising these unknown circlemakers to carry "otherworldly" chemicals around with them on their late-night miracle works.

Seriously though, did you even stop to consider that you posted up a claim that these people are carrying chemicals that can stand rigorous scientific scrutiny with the outcome being that the chemicals are unknown to chemists here on Earth?

Boy, these circlemakers are a bunch of f-ing geniuses.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidMirage

yes I want all of our babies to grow up to be conservatives like hannity and limbaugh - their system is so much better

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shades1035

Are these circle people insane? What's their motive?

I know there are attention seeking people out there but spending days doing this for some attention on conspiracy sites sounds just.. unrealistic. Even as bizarre as if aliens made the patterns..

Check out what long-time circlemaker Matthew Williams has to say about his experiences. I think it will answer some of your questions about motivation, but I also suspect that not all circlemakers have the same motivation, this is just insight from one person.

Are they insane? Hardly, maybe they have a crazy streak as many people do but that doesn't make them insane. I see them as artists and appreciate their work, and that's really what they want, for their work to be appreciated. (Though it's not appreciated by farmers who lose income due to the crop damage).

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Ah, thanks for the clarification on that one. I was trying to recall it from memory.
Pretty cool story.

And yeah, that's two who apparently were witness to a julia set being created next to stonehenge, in the middle of the day with hundreds of people just a few hundred yards away.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
That video sucked for 2 reasons:

1) All of those crop circles had tool marks that prove humans made them with simple tools. You can see the lines in the crop circles that show their tools were only a certain width so they had to do multiple rows. That is the common way to make circles, and the common evidence in all circles that it is man made.

2) Not even 2 minutes into the video they show the huge butterfly man crop circle. That was proven to be made by a group of 60 people, and it took them multiple days. You can find a topic here on ATS about it.

Crop Circles = Junk!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Boy, these circlemakers are a bunch of f-ing geniuses.

Not all, but we agree that some are very bright. Some of the designs are quite intricate and take a lot of planning. I think some of the circle makers are brighter than some of the professional circle researchers.

I don't know about geniuses, but some of these circlemakers are pretty smart and admirable artists.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
dont be silly, im sure life forms from other galaxies and dimensions woudl travel here to spray graffiti in fields instead of trying to actaully contact humans,
makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
That's a really well put together video. Thanks to the OP.

I thought the most interesting part of the video was the witness describing the sudden white flash before a circle appeared. Do you have a link to an extended version of that as the whole event appears to have been captured on film.

I'm really on the fence about this subject. The staggering complexity and short time spans that these circles appear just doesn't appear possible for the generally accepted "people with ropes and boards explanation." I'm sure given the right amount of planning, man power, and, most importantly, time, a group of people could achieve this sort of thing, however, the reports suggest that they appear unnoticed and within moments - I really can't see how, even in the middle of the night, this is possible.

This, of course, doesn't imediately point to ET as being responsible, but the fact remains somebody is. It truly is a mystery that needs serious investigation.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Well, I'll just say that if this IS in fact all a man-made event, they will eventually be found out.
Right about the time a farmer catches the jerkoffs in their field with his weapon of choice at the ready.

And since this hasn't happened yet, and we don't have any video of these surveyor, chemist, mathematicians in the fields actually doing any of these glyphs, I still consider it a mystery.

A very puzzling one at that.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Question .. What makes you think Matthew Williams is telling the truth and not just jumped on the bandwagon ?

If you have irrefutable proof he has made crop circles i will be impressed.

If not its just some guy saying stuff isnt it ?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

How do you expect for your position to be taken seriously by those who don't already agree with you when you make it a point to belittle people who don't see things the way you do with comments like "gullible" and varoius other implications that those who don't see it your way are of lesser intelligence?

So if I dress up in a brown suit, and with a Scandinavian accent, tell some people that I'm an alien and my race is making crop circles, will everyone believe me? Some people will laugh at me. Those who believe me, I really don't see what's wrong with calling them gullible. If the shoe fits....wear it.

Edit to add: And some people wonder why the MOD shut that UFO reporting program down.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kwisatz

Make no mistake, there will be NO video of him actually doing this.

By some folks' standards I could claim that I built Stonehenge myself and it would apparently suffice.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Unless of course the person in the brown suit really was an alien, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join