It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 signs of the apocalypse - They are happening.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toot Sweet

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
reply to post by zombie_saurus_rex

In my opinion, you are right on. And the Temple can be built next to the Dome of the Rock, as recent digs indicate that the actual Temple was located to the North and West of the mosque on the Temple Mount. This is also supported in the Book of Revelations as it is stated the courtyard will be given over to the Gentiles. See a concordance for actual scripture as this is off top of my head. Also, go to the website for the Temple Institute. Israel has an institute that does nothing but prepare for the construction of the Temple. They have reproduced ALL of the tools, relics used in the Temple according to Judaic law and tradition. They have a special farm to raise nothing but perfect red heifers for sacrifice as directed by Levitical Law, and they are now preparing a singlestone altar, hand carved and deemed Kosher by the Levite Preists...whom were tracked down by genealogical records and trained to be Levite preist. All that is left is the Temple itself. Wow.

The Temple Institute
www.templeinstitute.org...

The return to Israel and the rebuilding of Jerusalem are precursors to the great event of the rebuilding of the Holy Temple. Israel today, unlike two hundred years ago, has the means and the authority to do so. The realization of the necessity for the rebuilding of the Holy Temple and the renewal of the Divine service for the spiritual revival and redemption of all humanity, is growing day by day. Both inside Israel and abroad, the longing for the Holy Temple is becoming a powerful voice for change. May it be G-d's will that we soon begin the rebuilding of the Holy Temple, if not before the 16th of March, then not a day later!

www.templeinstitute.org...

Preparations for a Third Jewish Temple

www.templemount.org...

I keep an eye on the third temple myself. Here's a link to a thread i started on an MMA forum about the temple. I add the latest news i can find about it to that thread...www.sherdog.net...
Maybe you could join and add to it too. Peace.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

* First Seal - Religious Conquest/False Prophets
* Second Seal - Conflict War, Red horse
* Third Seal - Famine & Drought, Black Horse
* Fourth Seal - Death, green or pale horse
* Fifth Seal - Vision of martyrdom or martyrs
* Sixth Seal - Cosmic Disturbances or Heavenly Signs and the marking of the 144,000
* Seventh Seal - Prelude To the 7 Trumpets of 7 Angels & the Final Judgement

1. Of all ages and nothing new and original these days.
2. OMG
You didn't payed attention during history class did you ?
3. Of all ages . Last time the western world suffered ? Ireland failed potato crops. Nearly half of them died and the rest colonised New York.
4. Death ? Everything living will end up dying. Maybe the black plague was a little bit of a better example. About half of Europes people died. This gave nature the chance to grow again for the next few centuries. Ironic is that because of this the age of colonisation and global empire became possible. If the black plague did not occur there would not have been trees to build the ships they used. America would not have been discovered in 1592 by Columbus. But only after man had invented how to build ships from steel and of course how to melt iron without wood.
5. Did you not heard about the crusades either ? The capture and recapture of Jerusalem usually was followed with the beheading of the enemy. All of them.
6.Cosmic disturbance ? Like the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs ?
7.You got me there.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
There was an ATS thread previously on the pale horseman:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here was my reply.

I think it has relevance when discussing time frames of revelation:

I think these riders are metaphors for time periods.

I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.
— Revelation 6:1-2 NIV

This is the waring times of man before we came up with metallurgy and used bow and arrow to fight. We followed kings, hence the crown and we rode out like conquerers.

When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a huge sword.
— Revelation 6:3-4 NIV

This is the waring time frame of man after we learned to forge metals. We now had swords to fight with.

When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"
— Revelation 6:5-6 NIV

This is the Financial times. The days of man that brought money and economics. When we became more civilized and worked instaed of war, as much anyway, we never seem to stop the wars. The scales are to weigh goods and money.

When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
— Revelation 6:7-8 NIV

This is the final timeframe of man. How long it will last is another interpretation. But when it is over so are we. I am not sure exactly what Hades is. I don;'t believe it is death as some say because it is mentioned with death in other places as well. Death and Hades. Some say it is hell.

Notice none of the riders are given a name except the last one Death. Notice he is not carrying any weapon. We had a bow, a sword, and scales (money is used as a weapon), and the last one has nothing except POWER. The power to kill with all the weapons, Sword, Famine, plague, and the beasts.

Death is the only one left to arrive in my opinion.

The question is, are we still on the third horse, or has the financial wars ended yet? We still fight with economic sanctions so maybe the fourth horse has not yet arrived.

So is this virus the plague mentioned in the end of days prophecy? Well we know there will be a plague.

There is so much more in revelations if you try to look at scientifically.

It's the poisen locust I don't want to see. You will be sick for five months and hope to die but won't. That does not sound good. Now is this a plague, a religion, a group of people, a virus, or a bioweapon?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by whattheh

Wow! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this! Mindblowingly much to ponder! On first perusal, it makes a lot of sense.

The Warring Ages of Man? Wow!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
reply to post by littlebunny

Genesis 6:3 (King James Version) 3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

I've read Genesis Chapter 6, and with all due respect to your mother, I can tell you with complete certainty, the bible is not talking about a human generation within that verse. As a matter a fact, I would recommend you read some information I have within this forum... here is a quick link, Numbers within Genesis Chapter 5

--Charles Marcello

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by whattheh

whattheh,

Very interesting concept. However, you mention humans had bow and arrows, yet we also had swords when the first rider came. Humanity didn't just throw spears and shoot arrows at each other... they had all manner of swords, hell, you can't get out of Genesis without the sword being mentioned. So that simple truth shoots a hole in your theory... But I really enjoyed what you had to say, damn interesting... I write this to help you rethink this concept because you might just be onto something.

I posted this link earlier, Judgement Days, I beleive this video may help you in a quest to find a truth to Revelations and who those riders are... If you look through youtube for more concepts, there is one within those video's that talks of those riders as Communism, Capitalism, Christianity and Islam... Very interesting concepts as well.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 4-4-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It's all very too real man. I just hope God doesn't hate me

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

Moonman....

I hope you are able to see one day that God hates no one.

Everything we do and think...God has understanding of 'why' we did it or thought it. God understands what the flesh is and how it influences us. God understands the vessel of the flesh is a perfect instrument for souls to experience catalysts and rest along with every other duality of experiences we go through.

God even understands why some must choose to simply 'not' be aware of the Spirit.

I hope you can find the faith one day to understand...God gives up on no one and has made a way for all. But once you become aware that your thoughts and actions will be something you stand up for one day after this life....it does have a impact if that soul then tends to ignore what they discovered to be 'real'.

As long as you have reached out in seeking and are trryig to be aware of your actions and influence to others....

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
There are so many other periods in history where all seven signs are present yet the world did not end so why do people keep clinging to the idea that only the present events are alluded to in revelations?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Could this oil spill be one of these signs ?

Serious question.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

I honestly don't know.
It seems like a man made event. Unless some Divine Intervention is what caused the leak ultimately, even then I'm waiting to see more of the world's waters affected. If we see that happen, I think the answer will be almost clear.

I just have yet to grasp why we'd see this judgement happen at this time, does it mean that all the others before it, have come and passed? What about Israel?

My gut tells me this was mans screw up, but I wouldn't be surprised if we got hit with something harder soon, just to show us once again how weak we are in comparison.
It's a question I've really been arguing in my head these last few days.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
do we know (and I am ignorant on these matters) if the 7 signs are man made or from above.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
with respect 1,2,3 and 4 has been happening since the dawn of man.
the rest is subjective prediction

[edit on 15-6-2010 by keepithush]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Moon to turn blood red???? During the eclipse Saturday June 27th the moon will appear red, according to "National Geographic"

Interesting....

news.nationalgeographic.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join