It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't think crop circles are manmade?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
Some are man made...some are not. When a huge complex circle appears in just a few hours..not man made.

Just how long did it take to make that masterpiece in the sand??

15 days according to the news link.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I think that picture is misleading you to believe such works of art can be man made. I think this because his work of art was in the sand, not in a crop. You can see around the OP picture that there are many tire tracks. If the same technique were applied in crops I think it would look very eloquent but also very sloppy on the outsides.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stari
Hi, I know someone who went out into a field with his friend and in one night created a nice crop circle. The next day the town was freaked out and called in experts to check it out. They all thought they were real crop circles. Even the experts where fooled.

I no longer believe that crop circles are anything other then manmade art.

Stari

I knew someone that went out and made a replica UFO and actually took pictures of it to show that all UFOs are fake.

The only problem is he forgot the part about the anti gravity,right angle movements at 5000 miles an hr and being able to make it disappear from sight in seconds. I have to say though his model was impressive and it was a fine example of ingenious craftsmanship.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Isis_Is_I

You are absolutely right, the shear size of some of these circles is not done justice by Photographs, I think for anyone to really appreciate these circles, they should at the very least visit just one of them to see for themselves, and would change the minds of most as to them being man made.

There are many of them which are man made, but most are not, and in no way could they have been done by Man, not just the size, but the design intricacy, the folding of the stems, the pattern, even the energy and in a lot of places small metal spheres spread around.

Many people make their determination off what they read others have said about them, which is fine, but to argue a point (which is usually the case) on the thoughts of others, is not doing your own search for truth of any kind any justice, it also opens a door, that if the writings of someone is used to express your own opinions, then that person is proven wrong, then you and your opinion goes down with them.

The only way is to look for yourself, even if you cant get to the circles themselves, there is normally a ton of data available to study, from different sources who have spent time inside the circles, and noted some common factors, the stem bending, the folds, starting at one point and working to the whole picture, you cant just visit a circle and make a determination, you have to get on you hands and knees to see the real anomalies.

A vast majority of these circles, are so big and well done, even with dozens of people, they could not be achieved in a night, or even a week in some cases, those who where taking responsibility for these circles, seem to have gone really quiet, ever since news got out that some of the farmers where talking of an official investigation with intention of pressing charges for damage and loss, the sudden silence was expected, because they where not responsible and refused to accept the consequences for something they did not do.

I believe they where asked to take the blame for them with promises and gestures, even the farmers where talked out of it, IMO to stop it becoming an even bigger pain in the arse for someone.

But next year will be a little different I think, I have a feeling next year so many eyes are going to be watching even a badger goes near these fields and someone will know about it, with all the talk about them being warnings of some kind, we are about to be inundated with Nibiru theories of the like you have never seen, many people I know are wanting to jump on the profit making Nibiru bandwagon which is about to explode, I know we already have the subject coming out our ears, but it is nothing to what is coming.

Next Summer is going to be incredible, and I really do believe positive evidence of circles being anything but Man made is going to come out of it, even if the circles are not filmed being created, proof that nobody went near the fields to make them will open many eyes.

Doesn't matter anyhow, they are Beautiful, Gorgeous, and Fantastic to be near and look at, my feelings are they are an Earth based Phenomena rather than an ET created sign, but that is not to say that perhaps ET does not have a hand in the forces creating them, I just hold off on the thought of Big Craft dropping down to do it, I believe that natural forces of Nature are manipulated to create them, but that could also point towards Nature herself being sentient, which to me would be the greatest discovery every made.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
For years I wanted the crop circles to be real. I sung their praises to everyone on how they were made by aliens as some for of communication. Then one day, I woke up and realized it was all crap!

IRM

Seriously, what is this adding to the discussion? You think they are all crap because you don't know enough or have a high enough understanding of them. So what, that doesn't add to the thread at all. I do not post a lot on ATS but I have been here for about 3 years now and I'm just sick of seeing your retarded posts about how the topic is crap or stupid to believe or whatever. And you always use that stupid LOL smiley too, to add insult to anybody believing the topic at hand. Well crop circles are genuine. Not all of them, of course, but if a single one of them is genuine, then thats enough. The levels of complexity on some of them are simply amazing. The speed at which some are made is also amazing. The fact that lights are seen in the same areas on the same nights that these crop formations occur is more than coincidence, and is amazing.

You laugh at those who believe in "crazy" things like crop circles, but the truth is that we are all laughing at you. You do not have the ability to comprehend a real phenomena when you see it. You go off with the herd while the rest of us stay behind questioning what is going on. So go ahead and be blind, but you do not need to post ridiculous posts that do nothing for the thread but try to insult the people who might believe in the topics being discussed.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Great thread, I really wish I had the time to compile lots of data and pictures!

I understand why some are reluctant to believe these circles are not done by man. But I feel no urge to try and convince others, when dealing with this phenomena and all it entails, it leaves one feeling very humbled just seeing the proof myself. All I can say is that I (and many others) who have studied this phenomena are 110% sure that over 80% of crop circles are created by other (very high) intelligence. That's scientists, mathematicians, farmers etc.

Having experienced being in a crop circle, yes you do have quite bizarre sensations, camera equipment acts up, people become emotional or euphoric, some feel very sick and nauseated.

Farmers see balls of light, or sometimes flashes, and then a huge crop circle appears, other extremely complex circles have appeared in the night during storms, and gale force winds. The evidence is endless and overwhelming.

For me, it is not about finding more evidence or wondering, it is now about trying to understand the message being given through the circles.

Here's a video of some of the local enthusiasts. Very genuine people (as you'll sense from the video) with some very honest footage.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Isis_Is_I]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros6

They get no reward , no recognition and they go back to their homes until the next fantastic design is ready to be created in another field.
Not one of them has ever gone to the media to own up and make money .
This has got to be one of the most secret societies ever !!!

Let`s be honest...if i could make one of these brilliant works of art, i`d want some recognition .

You bring up some interesting points and raise some great question.

What makes you think people are not getting recognition or making money from crop circles.

I will use an example from another poster on this thread, here we have a couple of "crop circle researchers" and the "crop circle researchers" claims.
post by Isis_Is_I
Isis_is-I links this video with Gary King.

This was in August this Year.
Whiltshire Crop Circle Study group annual conference

09.30 – 10.00 Film – Video Diary of a Crop Circle Season by Gary King. From the first formation of 2009, Gary will be filming his experiences in and around the fields of Wiltshire. He will show us footage of the formations, often as one of the first people to enter them. This video documentary will follow a Crop Circle researcher in the thick of the phenomenon.
How interesting that Gary is often First to Crop Circles.

Later on that day we get more Gary.

15.15 – 16.15 Gary King – Art as Miracle. Art, in its myriad form, is all about creative expression. Gary will explore the possibility that the hidden meaning behind the crop circle phenomenon is a direct reflection of the human condition and our pursuit of meaningful expression.
This is interesting. So is Gary saying crop circles are HUMAN expressions reflecting the human condition via a meaningful creative expression, that being crop circles.

From the same conference.

09.30 – 10.00 Film – Win Keech’s exclusive presentation of the enhanced video footage shot from Knap Hill on the 7th July 2007 as the crop circle, now referred to as the 07-07-07 formation, appears below in East Field. This is his first public showing of this footage anywhere worldwide.
Exclusive Enhanced footage? Two years later?

The above is the same footage from post by Isis_Is_I post, this is the footage from the Youtube Video Isis_is_I Linked being shown at the conference, two years later. Gary and Win tell us though, that all that happened was a flash of light and wham! Crop Circle.

But later in the day at the conference all three people in this video, two years old, have a re-union and talk about it again.

15.15 – 16.15 Win Keech – 07-07-07 Unlocking The Keys. After sharing his exclusive film footage at the start of the day, Win returns in this afternoon slot to share with us his research into the Crop Circle phenomenon from the past 16 years, and will recall his experience of the 07/07/07 evening. Win’s lecture will last for 45 minutes after which he will be joined on stage by Gary King and Paula Presdee-Jones, the other witnesses of the East Field formation, for a 15 minute question and answer session.

Lets look at how busy Gary is with Crop circles.

Now lets see what Gary is up.
www.infohub.com...

Your Inner Quest for the Grail- South West England & Crop Circles, 12th July to 20th July 2010
offered by supplier M19272 (view this supplier profile)
Key Information:
Tour Duration: 13 day(s)
Group Size: 3 - 6 people
Destination(s): England
Specialty Categories: Pilgrimage/Spirituality Cultural Journey
Season: August
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 2100 Pound Sterling (GBP)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2100 Pound Sterling (GBP)

Day 2: After experiencing Avebury and surrounding area yesterday, we now return to spend the day exploring the Crop Circles with Gary King explaining the phenomenon of these mysterious Crop Circles. Whilst in the circles you will have opportunities to meditate and feel the energies of these wondrous creations. Meals included Breakfast and Lunch.

Just a couple of weeks ago.

8-11-09 Review of the 2009 Crop Circle Season
Speaker: Gary King
Alton Barnes This is the second of two reviews of the 2009 Season, this one is hosted by Gary King. The presentation of pictures of approx 70 formations from this year will be accompanied by Francine's insights into their meanings and their relationship to the landscape in they appeared. Refreshments are available. Usual fees apply, £3 for WCCSG Members, £4.50 Non-Members

Again this year.

20-06-09 A Day in the Field with Gary King
Facilitator: Gary King
This excursion is limited to WCCSG Members (and guests) only as limited spaces are available. By this point in the season we hope there will be a number of designs available to visit. With Gary as your guide you will be taken into the crop circles with permission from the landowners, experience them for yourself and discuss with your fellow enthusiasts the design, geometry and symbology of the formations you visit. Please bring a packed lunch and a drink with you and ensure you have suitable footwear for walking, plus appropriate clothing and protection for the weather conditions. Members must pre-book this event and may book on behalf of any guests, but bookings from Non Members cannot be accepted on this occasion. Prices are as follows: Members: £12, Non-Members: £15 plus £5 per person for the optional nightwatch.
Further information regarding a meeting place will be forwarded upon booking

I missed the conference, damn. Oh Wait!
Crop Circle DVD by Gary King

Gary King - Crop Circles: Art as Miracle. Filmed on 8th August 2009 as part of the 2009 WCCSG Crop Circle Conference, this is Gary's hour long presentation on DVD.

Product list for Gary Kings research Group

You can do this awesome tour as well.

Your Inner Quest for the Grail- South West England & Crop Circles, 12th July to 20th July 2010
offered by supplier M19272 (view this supplier profile)
Key Information:
Tour Duration: 13 day(s)
Group Size: 3 - 6 people
Destination(s): England
Specialty Categories: Pilgrimage/Spirituality Cultural Journey
Season: August
Airfare Included: No
Tour Customizable: Yes
Minimum Per Person Price: 2100 Pound Sterling (GBP)
Maximum Per Person Price: 2100 Pound Sterling (GBP)

Day 2: After experiencing Avebury and surrounding area yesterday, we now return to spend the day exploring the Crop Circles with Gary King explaining the phenomenon of these mysterious Crop Circles. Whilst in the circles you will have opportunities to meditate and feel the energies of these wondrous creations. Meals included Breakfast and Lunch.

And there is the 2010 conference already planned, where they will talk about all the 2010 circles, that are YET to appear. Now what will happen if NO CIRCLES appear in 2010. What will all the crop circle people talk about? Geez, I hope they get Circles.
Conference2010

Trade Fair offering:
Crop Circle Books and Films
Crop Circle Photographs & Pictures
Jewellry
Clothing
Health Products
Music CD's
Alternative Therapies

Crop Circles have a Crop Circles TRADE FAIR.
Just some of the Business for next year as if the Crop Circles are guaranteed. www.sacredbritain.com...
www.cropcircleconnector.com...
www.glastonburysymposium.co.uk...
www.cropcircleconnector.com...
www.wccsg.com...
www.cropcircletours.com...
www.summerlectures.co.uk...
Now, do you think they really, really, really need circles to appear. Because I do. Do you think that people will be motivated to make these circles?
Because I do.

When you say this:

They get no reward , no recognition and they go back to their homes until the next fantastic design is ready to be created in another field.
Not one of them has ever gone to the media to own up and make money .
This has got to be one of the most secret societies ever !!!

Let`s be honest...if i could make one of these brilliant works of art, i`d want some recognition .

I really think you may need to consider that there is plenty of motive to create crop circles, and to also create an alternative phenomena to explain these crop circles in order to make them special so as to inspire interest and mystery in these circles, you need to really question the cultural industry that has sprung up with it and those who promote and encourage that industry.
This culture is the SAME as the UFO/ET/Disclosure culture. Lots of Conferences and "experts". Lots of "proof" but actually none at all.

What I also find significant is the infusion of new age philosophies into these crop circles and the religious nature in which they are spun at these conferences. Many people like to site the maths, the intricate geometry and miss the new age symbology within many of these formations and what is being inferred from these.

Anyway, enjoy this awesome site.
circlemakers.org...

[edit on 18/12/09 by atlasastro]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Of COURSE crop circles are manmade. I remember seeing specials about 9 years ago showing how people made them.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Isis_Is_I

I'm calling BS on this. Why does the camera "magically" run out of film at the certain time? There is no real "flash" of light on the camera at 3:13.

As well, the other shots of the field look like infrared of some sorts. That is both the one before and after the 3:13 footage. In the 3:13 footage, there is no infrared. This I assume is when the "infrared" camera must have been changing the film. Because I mean, it's not like he was expecting to shoot all through the night.

And then "magically", when the infrared camera comes back, there it is, at 3:30 am.

And these people just happen to be out there looking at the exact field it appears on in that night?

And yet, the circle itself carries all the marks of being a man-made circle. Biggest circle centered on a tramline and so on.

I wish you crop circle people would just stop with it already. All you do is discredit the entire topic of UFO's except for the people who just want to believe so badly, they believe everything.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
my new train of thought says yes - they are all 'man made', but not all made by tom, dick, and harry with wooden boards and a ball of string. remember when reagen was president and started the star wars program well i think they succeeded in the development of energy weapons from space( satellites in orbit) and the crop circles are being made by these weapons (what a good way to test technology out - under the cover of the crop circle phenomenom) the reason for circles getting more complex is because the technology is getting better

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy A
Of COURSE crop circles are manmade. I remember seeing specials about 9 years ago showing how people made them.
That a few people make a few simple crop circles does not mean they are all man-made.. That's short-sighted and narrow-minded. Or have some people finally found the solution to "squaring the circle"? I'm gonna give you five images. Do with them what you will.

Crop Circle 1 (2007 East Field crop circle) :

Crop Circle 2 (2007 Milk Hill crop circle):

Crop Circle 1 and 2 fused:

Contained geometry example 1:

Contained geometry example 2:

"Squaring the circle":

Source: www.cropcirclesandmore.com...

Please, research before you draw a short-minded conclusion, and don't just repeat what others tell you, especially television.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join