It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified FBI Documents Uncovered (UFOs)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimothyMartin
I'm not sure, but I don't believe any of the documents I posted are the same as the ones on the FBI's home page, are they?

I'm not sure I haven't gone through all of them, but a few I have identified where they're from.

In the directory 'Документы НЛО': files [US GOV - UFO] Com Int Reports UFO 01.pdf and ufo00001.pdf are from the NSA files. They can be found here and here respectively, on NSA's website.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by converge

Thanks for the info. Hopefully we'll be able to find which (if any,) of these really are top secret files.

Did you download the rar file, by the way?

[edit on 17-12-2009 by TimothyMartin]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup
I was responding to the member that linked to the Majestic-12 documents, and that is what I was referring to.

I apologize. I thought you were talking about all the files.

What I am saying is this: if any government agency says that a secret or top secret document is bogus, that cannot be trusted since there is no other thing they could say - they will never admit it is real.

Authenticity must be determined independently.

And I believe people did that. Or at least tried to determine its authenticity, that is.

On that very same wikipedia page you have an extensive list regarding the authenticity of the files and MJ12 itself.

The consensus is that most, if not all, of the MJ12 documents are hoaxes, but that is obviously still up for debate.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I guess you have a right to an opinion.

There are at minimum two other choices.

1) They are all made by off world entities
2) Some are man made and some are made by off world entities

op - star & flag for your efforts

I have just recently researched the serpico(Bill Meyer) material.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimothyMartin
Thanks for the info. Hopefully we'll be able to find which (if any,) of these really are top secret files.

All these documents, the FBI's and NSA's, were Secret and Top Secret documents (as per identified on each document) but have been declassified and that's why those agencies can publish them and share it with the public.

Did you download the rar file, by the way?

Yes I did thank you for the link.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
the document looks good but the pictures a little...off-putting. some of them look so obviously fake, it calls into question the FBI's actual involvement.

however, it is their business to investigate all sorts of matter, so who knows?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

Subject concerns an FBI inquiry into a possible unauthorized disclosure of classified information when a document marked "Top Secret" was made public. The investigation was cosed after it was learned that the document was completely bogus.

This is really all that is necessary if something gets leaked, real or fake.

I understand what you mean and it's indeed one of the decoys they (FBI & friends) use.

But 'unauthorized disclosure of classified information' has many levels of priority / urgengy to protect and the maze of what is true or not, is difficult to unravvel.

All I mean to say is: either FBI don't give a sh*t this old info leaks (stuff like this is everywhere on the web when you really make an effort to search) or it's fake.

I personally tend to believe UFO's are REAL (have had my own experiences) and documents can be fabricated

PEACE!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
nice pics. The 2nd post with the UFO with the beam from the UFO looks genuine but who knows. Also, are you spooky mulder because i feel like you are.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
oh man not that majestic twelve garbage

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The first document, whether real or not makes reference to "The Flying Roll"
A brief search gave me this:

>

New International Version (©1984)
I looked again--and there before me was a flying scroll!

New Living Translation (©2007)
I looked up again and saw a scroll flying through the air.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Then I lifted up my eyes again and looked, and behold, there was a flying scroll.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
I looked up again and saw a flying scroll.

King James Bible
Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.

American King James Version
Then I turned, and lifted up my eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.

American Standard Version
Then again I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, a flying roll.

Bible in Basic English
Then again lifting up my eyes I saw a roll in flight through the air.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And I turned and lifted up my eyes: and I saw, and behold a volume flying.

Darby Bible Translation
And I lifted up mine eyes again, and saw, and behold, a flying roll.

English Revised Version
Then again I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and behold, a flying roll.

Webster's Bible Translation
Then I turned, and lifted up my eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.

World English Bible
Then again I lifted up my eyes, and saw, and behold, a flying scroll.

Young's Literal Translation
And I turn back, and lift up mine eyes, and look, and lo, a flying roll.

bible.cc...

Flying "Roll", flying "Scroll", or, flying Cigar?

Item 8 attempts to explain the origins of the craft and its occupants. It states that students of the occult would understand the terms "Loka" and "Talos"

A short search reveals the following:

Loka is the Sanskrit for “World.” In the Hindu tradition there are three lokas—Earth, Atmosphere, and the world of the gods. These worlds represent stages of salvation, Heaven being the loka of the Vedas. The three worlds (trailokya in Pali) of Buddhism are the lowly kamaloka, the world of Hell and desire; the rupaloka, the world of the gods and of form relieved of desire; and the highest or arupaloka, the world of perfect formlessness.

Read more: Three worlds - Loka, lokas—, loka, trailokya, kamaloka, rupaloka, arupaloka www.jrank.org...
www.jrank.org...

The Greek smith god Hephaistos made a bronze giant for King Minos of Crete. The giant's name was Talos, and his job was to protect Crete from invaders by hurling huge rocks at them or using his burning hot body to hug them to death. It was Medea, accompanying the Argonauts to Crete, who killed him by drugging him and then causing him to bleed to death.

www.jrank.org...

Item 5 attempts to explain the location where they come from, but to be honest the general public will not readily comprehend this explanation due to "Institutional Programing". If you are really interested U2U me, ill try to explain.

Item 3 is self explaining. "These visitors are human like, but much larger. Giant maybe?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Referance to page 7 out of 20 on the document posted. Blacked Out Paragraph followed by a sentance outlining the humans trading **undistinguished** with the entities for advancements in technology and knowledge. Page 7, it's there.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/523dfdf49f13.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dafe38c4c10a.jpg[/atsimg]

the two craft in these two photos appear to be the same craft. . . I'd say that either one or both is fake, or its an incredible coincidence, or its the same craft shot in one location by two seperate witnesses but the black and white photo appears older

the color photo doesn't look quite right. Its just too much like the the black and white picture. . . even the light reflected from the craft appears to be in the exact same spot . . . and the slightly off shape of the shadow underneath is exactly the same

[edit on 17-12-2009 by constantwonder]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Are you saying two craft can't look alike?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Not at all im saying the two craft are the same craft . . . the color photo looks like a cut and past to me. . . just an opinion

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by piddles

Are you the lone gun men? Because I feel like you are...

reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

Yes, I am Spooky Mulder. Are you Scully?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradox.
Referance to page 7 out of 20 on the document posted. Blacked Out Paragraph followed by a sentance outlining the humans trading **undistinguished** with the entities for advancements in technology and knowledge. Page 7, it's there.
I would not doubt this at all, in fact if the document is talking about surface humans as in government or secret society "Entities", then their is no reason to suspect this type of activity was not used with the "human like" entities mentioned in item 3 of the first document. In other most direct words, we are not at the top of the food chain.

Also, the NSA was not instituted until June 13, 1952. All reports prior to that would have been either the AFSA, instituted in May 20, 1949, or the FBI. The date on the first document is July 8th 1947, therefore, it could only be the FBI to document this event.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

This thread isn't about the authenticity of the photo, but rather wether or not the photo was something the FBI was investigating.

Still, an interesting copy-paste theory, thanks.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I just found this thread and have started reading it, but haven't finished. I just wanted to make a quick comment on this photo.

I've seen this photo before and every time I see it, I don't see a ufo. I see what looks very much like a bubble behind some tree branches. Like a kid just blew a bubble and while it was floating off, someone took a photo of it.

I'm anxious to finish reading this thread.

Edit:I'm adding this photo of a bubble for comparison.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e0d6ce34580b.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 17-12-2009 by virraszto]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

I think your right! It seriously looks like a bubble now that I look at it! I'm going to do a little more investigating on this photo...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

I see what you mean. The lights kind of look like the ones on bubbles. Imo their placement has an unnatural order. Also, it doesn't seem to be spherical enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join