It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mental health institute, formerly headed by MK Ultra researcher, recruits ATS members for H1N1 study

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It's cool to see someone else as intrigued as I was to see the h1n1 study posted in ATS. However, it appears they posted in more than one forum since I saw it initially here in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

As I posted there, the CDC and their ilk freely admit they do such things. They even have coined it "infodemiology".
www.jmir.org...

Infodemiology can be defined as the science of distribution and determinants of information in an electronic medium, specifically the Internet, or in a population, with the ultimate aim to inform public health and public policy. Infodemiology data can be collected and analyzed in near real time. Examples for infodemiology applications include: the analysis of queries from Internet search engines to predict disease outbreaks (eg. influenza); monitoring peoples' status updates on microblogs such as Twitter for syndromic surveillance; detecting and quantifying disparities in health information availability; identifying and monitoring of public health relevant publications on the Internet (eg. anti-vaccination sites, but also news articles or expert-curated outbreak reports); automated tools to measure information diffusion and knowledge translation, and tracking the effectiveness of health marketing campaigns. Moreover, analyzing how people search and navigate the Internet for health-related information, as well as how they communicate and share this information, can provide valuable insights into health-related behavior of populations.

And also (from the word document at www2a.cdc.gov... ) the CDC explicitly states

COMMANDER REISSMAN, WE HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU. THIS ONE COMES FROM NEW YORK CITY. "IS CDC DOING ANYTHING TO FIND OUT HOW PEOPLE WILL REACT TO PUBLIC DIRECTIVES TO TAKE MEDICINES?" >> YES, CDC IS. WE ARE LOOKING TO EXPLORE SOME OF THE FACTORS RELATED TO MEDICATION ADHERENCE AND WE HOPE TO BE ABLE TO DEVELOP A TOOL THAT'S GOING TO LOOK AT RAPID ETHNOGRAPHIC ASSESSMENT METHODOLOGY TO HELP US TAILOR COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES FOR LOCAL NEEDS.

I also posted a couple posts of more extracts from this CDC document at the other forum thread that I thought were interesting. They talk about PODs (emergency vax clinics) and how to get people to come to them even when they freely admit they will not be telling people when and where the clinics will be until right before the hammer falls...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Very good post. S & F

I have addressed mind control in my public profile (no stars not 1) www.abovetopsecret.com...

The rabbit hole goes real deep on this one.

My Mother in law (deceased) Had three electro shock therapies (just 3) and said it was the most painful experience.

I did not know her at the time but everyone says she was a "blank clean slate when they got done with her".

She confessed to me she still was "paranoid" that something was amiss things weren't quite what they seemed in "the real world" but to avoid such an unpleasant experience again she remained quiet.

My MIL was the kindest, sweetest most loving and true follower of the "Christ Mind" that I have ever encountered.

Electro Shock - to do that to anyone.

That video you presented I had to back out of, seeing that poor little orange kitty suffer was just too much.

Now, it's even easier and I am sure all of us are having "waves" directed at us.

Mind control, the further you go into research on this one issue the scarier it gets.

Think your thoughts and feelings are your own. Think again. This affects all of us. There are a handful of people that really do want total control and that includes the mind. Control a persons brain and you really have power.

Read Brice (Susan) Ford's "Thanks for the Memories". I read it years back and thought maybe some of her stuff was made up. Now I'm not so sure.

Get a free copy here www.davidicke.com... then click on the first http link from strider, the book in pdf will pop up.

Below are quotes from Henry Kissinger who Brice named as one of her controllers.

"Intelligence is not all that important in the exercise of power, and is often, in point of fact, useless."

"It is an act of insanity and national humiliation to have a law prohibiting the President from ordering assassination."

"Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation."

"Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world."

Live long & prosper

[edit on 19-12-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

That is an interesting clip. I have never heard about any of those experiments, but that is why I come to ATS. A wealth of eye opening information. I have to admit that cat was REALLY creeping me out. Poor little fella was tripping balls. Wonder what they gave him? '___'?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nepafogo

This clip is part of the documentary - Monarch: The New Phoenix Program

Here a link to the website of Marshall Thomas, who is the regisseur and author. On his website, his books are available as pdf.files.
www.monarchnewphoenix.com...
Here a link to a streamable/downloadable version of the complete documentary.
www.esoterictube.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well I guess all on ATS have officially made the radar. Know thy enemy is the name of the game now for them I guess. Well good luck with that..
I can argue anything from both sides with equal logic and reason.

They will not be getting inside my head thank you very much, I am sure this site has been watched since it started but such up front action is a real sign of fear. Guess they can't work out how their money grabbing little plan fell flat on in face, I am sure it was years in the planning.

We have a little more power than one would first think... And the amazing thing is that we don't have to do that much, they trip themselves up far better than anyone else

But I do not underestimate evil all joking aside, round two will start soon I am sure..

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Update:

I thought, who ever designed this study, was targeting users from conspiracy related websites. Today I spend some time googling and found out, that a poster with the nickname H1N1study has advertised on different forums.

Here are some other websites from which a new user called H1N1study linked to the McGill study:

1 H1N1study advertised on ATS in four threads:
2 disboards.com (walt disney world) – H1N1 and leg pain
www.disboards.com...
3 H1N1studys post is already deleted on mothering com
www.mothering.com...
4 H1N1study also posted on twitter
twitter.com...
-participants-833043/#post10022321

A link to the McGill study could also be found on the officila McGill University website and on a website, where someone with a different username linked to this study:
redflagdeals – canada's bargain community
www.mcgill.ca...
www.redflagdeals.com...

So my guess, H1N1study is a twittering Candadian mother, who likes to take her kids to Disneyworld. When she comes home from her work in advertising or as psychological researcher, she spends her time on ATS and reads and writes about UFOs and conspiracies.

If the poster on redflagdeals is the same, she is also stingy. But probably the poster on redflagdeals was just someone who wanted to inform his bargain-board-friends how to make online some money.

I don't know much about study design, advertising and psychology. But IMHO this recruiting process will lead to a clear seletion bias.

So probably this study was no big deal. Nonetheless I am glad to have posted this information. I believe it is important to shame the McGill University and keep the memory of Ewen Cameron's gruesome MKULTRA-experiments alive.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Very good post drunken, you should have received a thousand stars for this thread.

I'm currently reading, "The Universe Solved" by Jim Elvidge and he talks about mind control and reality in general.

It's a pricey book at $25.00 but worth every penny.

I think you might enjoy this book.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
They don't need my info.

I don't need their possibly harm causing vaccines.

That about sums it up for me.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I find a conspiracy within a conspiracy because I was just phoned this morning and asked if I would participate in a two day survey for $400 dollars, 3 meals per day included to answer some questions about social issues for some national study being conducted by my local community college.

Anyway, I find the timing so in your face. I had to pass, because to me it is how they will lure the Red List members to their own capture and demise. Anyway, I didn't feel ready to test my hypothesis with my life so I said "NO", not today, I got a meat loaf in the oven. While I needed the money, I don't need it so bad as to take a chance that they are beginning a new phase of NWO selection processes that I might never come back from.

Anyway, this disclosure to me is dark research in order to provide super computer systems designers and programmers needed data for their AI Super Computer to model and provide the real "Brain" the necessary input from sources that the AI cannot yet simulate. This data is needed to model the long term influences of specific human thoughts and ideologies on all of our day to day interactions and how select conspiratorial blogs or postings can influence others on a large scale basis involving the human population belief system.

Yes, it is about influence and mind control but first the AI has to be taught certain aspects of "Conspiratorial Thought" and it has to learn that process by using H1N1 viruses as a very good example of how it involves religious dogma, moral, trust issues and a slew of other factors that the AI needs to understand from human input not machine input. As the AI gets more human like it needs to observe, but with questions being asked and answers being provided in a more real time way. This to me explains all the surveillance. It is to provide the Super Computer the necessary real time coverage needed for such a super computer to truly be affective in the manner programmed.

Then by some other computer magical processes the end result is a true closer move to being able to predict human behavior on a large mass scale by affecting key ideas and how those ideas are spread among a group of members such as those on ATS. How, what means and by whom are those ideas spread when further clarified by articles, postings, movies, videos, etc. etc. bottom line it wants to learn what is "Conspiracy" in order to defeat it by using AI to counter the logical argument with propaganda needed to support a negative belief system finding.

It is a modeling process with no benefit to any ATS member unless you want to become the kind of Guinea Pig that usually gets eaten around winter time.

Although the approach is novel, it could not have happened without there being some benefit to picking brains of ATS members to gain their knowledge. In that regard, even I understand why they are in affect trying to figure out which bait will work best for catching ATS members in a web they will never escape from. With my recent survey for money offer, the only thing that comes to mind is that Eagles Song, "Hotel California". something about checking in but you can never leave. Oh well, perhaps I am being paranoid, but you know it sure is unusual to say the least.

Thanks for the posting. Good read. Certainly got my attention.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
That is horrific. They probably want our superior DNA, no? I'de say dont particpate ofcourse

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystrange

This is the first time I have such a defense of bringing over Nazis. How do you figure they saved us from being taking over by Russia?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join