It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam was created by the Vatican...lol

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The Jews might use a Luna calanda but so do we with Months-Moonth for example, but they never see seasons as God's and they never did unless I am wrong. The Jews have the star of David as their symbol and the two blue stripes in the middle represent the river Nile and the Euphraties but is was never a God in the first place. I am not sure about the Crecent moon, there has been of course 360 Gods of worship in that place and ear and is said there was a moon god called al- ilah.

People call to the Catholic church and Rome as the beast but at the same time what can be said of Mecca? Maybe Mecca is not as well known but it is said to be also surrounded by seven hills.

Deuteronomy 4
Idolatry Forbidden
19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.

Anyway the Bible says that God disliked how his people and others worshiped the stars, the sun and the moon instead of God, they worshipped what he created not what he was.

The pagan Arabs worshipped the Moon-god Allah by praying toward Mecca several times a day; making a pilgrimage to Mecca; running around the temple of the Moon-god called the Kabah; kissing the black stone; killing an animal in sacrifice to the Moon-god; throwing stones at the devil; fasting for the month which begins and ends with the crescent moon; giving alms to the poor, etc.

The Muslim's claim that Allah is the God of the Bible and that Islam arose from the religion of the prophets and apostles is refuted by solid, overwhelming archeological evidence. Islam is nothing more than a revival of the ancient Moon-god cult. It has taken the symbols, the rites, the ceremonies, and even the name of its god from the ancient pagan religion of the Moon-god. As such, it is sheer idolatry and must be rejected by all those who follow the Torah and Gospel.
Text

It is up to you what to think but I hope this helps in your research.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Originally posted by The time lord
The Jews might use a Luna calanda but so do we with Months-Moonth for example, but they never see seasons as God's

I think you made a little typo here

Jews (and Christians and Muslims) see the Seasons as God's, but they do not see the seasons as gods

Originally posted by The time lord
Deuteronomy 4
Idolatry Forbidden
19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.

Anyway the Bible says that God disliked how his people and others worshiped the stars, the sun and the moon instead of God, they worshipped what he created not what he was.

But the Quran doesn't say anything different:

Surah Fussilat, verse 37, Yusuf Ali Translation
Among His Signs are the Night and the Day, and the Sun and the Moon. Do not prostrate to the sun and the moon, but prostrate to Allah, Who created them, if it is Him ye wish to serve.

That large chunk you quoted at the end of your post appears to be from here. Unfortunately, it appears to have picked up all its information from the works of a certain Robert Morey, whose scholarship is somewhat....tainted to say the least.
Check out some of the stuff on this topic here:
The "Moon God" conspiracy

It is up to you what to think but I hope this helps in your research

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Wow. So... Arabs kidnapped Jews and made them teach them the bible, so they would have an excuse to wage holy war against people?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

I have heard of this before. Someone showed me a long time ago how it happened. I cannot for the life of me remember. This thread made me remember that. Interesting.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by arbiture

www.youtube.com...

This video convinced me of the Catholic/Islam connection.

It might surprise you,...if you've got the time?

Thanks for the feed. Based on what the speaker said, he seemed to be highlighting the colusion between Islam and the Catholic church. As a historian, I know the insular world of the Catholics hides a vast amount of liturature starting about 300ce. If I was to evaluate the impact each institution had on the other, I'd say starting with the first crusades it was Islam that held the upper hand in affecting the Christians for centuries.

Do conspiracies exist between two powerfull institutions such as Islam and the Vatican? Sure they can. Institutional crosstalk makes it almost inevitable. After all, the Vatican used it's position as a nation state to smuggle perhaps hundreds of NAZI war criminals out of Germany/Italy at the end of WW-2.

But to fund an organization like Islam by the Vatican just makes no sense considering the open hostility some Muslims derect to any non Muslum. And I haven't mentioned the current rift inside Islam

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Truly,it's all a little more than I can fathom sometimes,too!

I'm glad you watched the video! He's an excellent lecturer,in my opinion.

His testimony is pretty interesting to. He's been involved in the occult,he was an atheist,he was a professor of evoultion,and now he preaches the gospel! What a transformation!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

In order for this to be true the Vatican would have had to write the Koran wouldn't they? That seems like it would be a lot of work, I mean the Catholics didn't write the Bible (though they edited it) so it seems like an awful lot of trouble to go to just to forge an enemy for the crusades.

Apparently the timeline would still make sense in that the Koran wasn't written until the 600s AD and I suppose that's around the time Islam got started. So I suppose it's possible but I find it very very unlikely.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

In order for this to be true the Vatican would have had to write the Koran wouldn't they? That seems like it would be a lot of work, I mean the Catholics didn't write the Bible (though they edited it) so it seems like an awful lot of trouble to go to just to forge an enemy for the crusades.

Apparently the timeline would still make sense in that the Koran wasn't written until the 600s AD and I suppose that's around the time Islam got started. So I suppose it's possible but I find it very very unlikely.

The Qur'an was reveled over a period of 23 years as ayat (verses) to meet the needs of the people and to deliver religious insights, etc. So you're right that the Vatican didn't simply sit down and write it out. lol

[edit on 19-12-2009 by TinFoilHatMan55]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I have a hard time believing this one. I've read Rivera's claims and it just doesn't add up to me. If the Catholics created Islam to control the Middle East that plan sure did backfire.

There is much too much bad press on Alberto Rivera, I don't trust him.

www.e-n.org.uk...

Mohammed didn't need any help to create Islam, you can look around everywhere and see charismatic cult leaders writing their own "holy" books and declaring themselves to be prophets.

Some of them just fool a few hundred(David Koresh) but every so often one of them hits it big (Reverend Moon, Joseph Smith) and Mohammed hit it REAL big.

If he had help it was directly from evil spirits, not Catholics.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chainmaker
I have a hard time believing this one. I've read Rivera's claims and it just doesn't add up to me. If the Catholics created Islam to control the Middle East that plan sure did backfire.

www.e-n.org.uk...

Mohammed didn't need any help to create Islam, you can look around everywhere and see charismatic cult leaders writing their own "holy" books and declaring themselves to be prophets.

Some of them just fool a few hundred(David Koresh) but every so often one of them hits it big (Reverend Moon, Joseph Smith) and Mohammed hit it REAL big.

I don't see how uniting the Arab peoples together would be demonic sense they was alot of tribal warfare and neglect of orphans and the poor. Islam created a better social order (when followed.)

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55

Originally posted by Chainmaker

www.e-n.org.uk...

I don't see how uniting the Arab peoples together would be demonic sense they was alot of tribal warfare and neglect of orphans and the poor. Islam created a better social order (when followed.)

Mohammed united the Arabs together, yep, kinda the same way Hitler united the Germans together, and they both set out to take over the world by force. Germany got a lot better for the Germans while Hitler was running the show.

Islam is nothing but a blatant ripoff of Judeo-Christianity. Mohammed basically took the Jewish Law and tweaked it into his own sharia law, and then he took the Jewish history and tweaked it to make Ishmael the chosen son and the Arabs the chosen people.

The Arabs had exposure to the moral code of Judaism for thousands of years, and then Christianity for hundreds of years, before Mohammed came along and called Jesus a liar and then married a 9 year old girl and told everyone to worship a black rock. The megalomaniac warlord caused them to stop fighting each other so they could go fight the rest of world.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

ISLAM is a satanic cult! Its just Common Sense!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

What color burka do you want for your mother?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWhite665

Totally! You know what a Satanic cult is? Seems you how some inside sources. Are you a member of a Satanic cult?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chainmaker

Do you even know Jesus is a prophet in Islam? Do you even know that Islam always has claimed to be what judaism and christianity used to be? Do you know that The classic islamic empires of yore always treated christians and jews with respect? There is a reason why the balkans are not entirely muslim you know.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Errrrr

Im pretty sure Islam actually existed before the Vatican. And besides, they all stem from the exact same original religion anyway.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
that's just silly. muhammed was a real life historic figure. he started islam. and he was not a tool of the vatican.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Very difficult to find any hard evidence for such a claim - nevetheless it fits in perfectly well with the true nature of the Vatican of which there is plenty of hard evidence.

Catholicism has it seems allways been a church within a church - the outer religion is just a contrivance for the masses, as indeed is Freemasonry.

Tony Bushby seems to have an excellent handle on this - as does Walter Veith or PD Stuart.

Bushby also dips into the ancient historical writings of the Popes, and reviews their statements in the context of this self-censorship. For example, he presents a highly provocative quote by Pope Leo X (1513-1521), which was a toast at a Easter Friday banquet in the Vatican in 1514:

“How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us, and our predecessors.”
And, at other times, Pope Leo X had been quoted as saying the following, which is a variation of above:

“Quantum nobis prodest haec fabula Christi.” [Translation: "It has served us well, this myth of Christ."]

I had read an online review of Bushby’s first book, The Bible Fraud, where the reviewer attempted to claim that the above quote was patently false, and was the product of some conspiracy to in some way harm or damage the Christian religion or the Church itself. However, there were seven witnesses to this toast, two of whom were Cardinal Pietro Bembo and Cardinal Jovius, who recorded this rather extraordinary statement in their own personal diaries and records, even publishing them in two books that each man had authored. For the 493 years since this statement has been made, the Vatican has tried to invalidate it as a matter of historical record, and a revelation concerning the true basis of the Christian faith.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

“How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us, and our predecessors.”

To the best of my knowledge, the earliest attribution for that quote is John Bale, a protestant polemicist, in a book that was an attempt to assail the Catholic Church.

Can you please offer sources and links for these other writings that supposedly corroborate this fabrication?

Thanks,

Eric
edit on 23-11-2010 by EricD because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join