It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They havn't visited us because.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
They havn't visited us because they are probably affraid... Would you walk straight into a lions den or crocodiles nest?

We are unpredictable, fearce and primitive.

That is why they havn't made any contact!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahibelieve

Have you not heard the latest news.Only a handful of aliens species are allowed to visit earth.The other aliens species have been stopped from entering our airspace.So you think theses evil aliens have been stopped from coming to earth.Actually its the good aliens that have been blocked from entering our airspace.Some good aliens are not even allowed to enter our star systerm.Its a sad day when we find out evil aliens are controlling earth like this.They can control the earth for as long as they like because earth belongs to them.It always has and proberly always will.Possession is nine tenths of the law in universal law and we cannot break universal law now can we.What about all the bad things theses aliens are doing to humans.Again they are allowed to do that too as they are the ones who created us in the first place and they can do anything they like to us without breaking any universal laws.Have a nice day.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Here's a thought, I don't necessarily agree with it but I think of many strange possibilities, anyways... What if when the Bible was speaking of the Apocalypse and we are waging a massive war amungst ourselves. What if we actually are about to annhilate ourselves when the Bible spoke of Jesus returning and God striking lightining upon the million man army marching towards Israel. What if the reference to Jesus is an alien landing to save us and/or the aliens destroying the large military fight and defending the innocent ones. In my opinion if you want to believe that everything that happened in the Bible was in fact all aliens and UFO's it could be easily seen as that. Any comments?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahibelieve
I have no evidence to back up what i am saying, but it was just a thought.
If there was more intellignet life out there, and where capable of visiting our planet, why haven't they? (world known). The reason could very well be because they couldn't be bothered visiting a less evolved/intelligent species, when they are clearly the superior species. For instance they may look at us as if we where like an animal, why bother to communicate when they are clearly not as supior to us and do not have the intellectual abilities to understand the things they can.
I would just like to hear some peoples views on this.

I think that humans should stop trying to understand the extraterrestrial phenomenon with their basic lineage of understanding -- thinking that extraterrestrial intelligence has to have evolved from bacteria and need metallic spaceships with rocket thrusters to travel across galaxies (this isn't even the truth about humans), and that they haven't revealed themselves to us because of our nature. This is the danger of science. Science, like religion, is a control technology that has been intentionally designed (by the "reptilian" consciousness) to limit what you're allowed to believe is and isn't possible in this reality. Many people believe that science stands for all things "logical & reasonable," and they blindly accept information that's published in scientific journals or academic textbooks without questioning any of it. They need "evidence" to believe that aliens exist, but they don't need it to believe anything that Dr. Joe Scientific from Harvard's astronomy department says. How convenient!

Extraterrestrial intelligence does not need to have a physical body to exist. Once you embrace and accept this statement, the ET phenomenon will start making a little more sense to you. I mentioned the reptilians in the last paragraph. Think of the reptilians as an invisible, non-physical intelligence with an agenda and an intention, that works between the fabric of our consciousness, manipulating aspects of reality ( like our thoughts) in very subtle ways. They are multi-dimensional space beings who can become physical but operate through their own planes of existence or dimensions.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by hermantinkly]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join